something has to give on these wars

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: something has to give on these wars

Articulate Author
    Post Count

something has to give on these wars

Imaybe we should mail gree a calendar or somethimg to remind when the wars are...this cant be that hard to get right...we as customers deserve better and more from you....we deservea real apology. Not a hollow one....not the kind my mom used tomake me say I was sorry....the kind when iknew I had screwed up....when I wrecked my first car....that kinda sorry...not 50 gold....not some 80 attack unit three weeks from now...dont tell us you are going to be more transparent and become more cloudy....we want to like you...we want to play the game...we want to love the game...you really need to find some way to fix this asap...people are leaving in droves and the ones that arent leaving are just dying...their accounts are dormant....

Please help us
    Health Regen 35%
    infantry attack 35%
    infantry defense 35%
    Ground attack 35%
    Ground Defense 35%
    Air Attack 35%
    Air Defense 35%
    Sea Attack 35%
    Sea Defense 35%
    Building Defense 35%
    Building Output 35%
    Guild member increases + 40

The Fisher Clan (a private invite only faction for families)

My Id 649 796 085
    My id 716 502 654
    12.8 billion iph
    3.6 bb attack
    6.26 bb defense

Post Count
    WTF.........

Lurker
    Post Count
    Really... twice in one day

Banned
    Post Count
    Anyone likes to share some experience about this game with me if you have to play this game. Before long time ago I play this game and in those days which is my favorite game. I like to play this game all time. Mostly my friends are talk about the visiting and different places so I really want to go for visiting and see the beautiful world. That is my first visit and in first time I go Canada and enjoy my tour so now it become my hobby and I enjoy it very much so now I want to go in canyon but I want to take any game to enjoy my time so anyone have knowledge about this war games list and next coming episodes.
    grand canyon tours las vegas
    grand canyon tour company