dammit gree!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: dammit gree!

Articulate Author
    Post Count

dammit gree!

Locked out of the game.... again... are you going for the trophy in the category 'worst customer experience' again?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    They won that long ago. We wasted the first hour and first battle because their server had issues. Great timing, as always. I LOVE THIS COMPANY!!!!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by warrends View Post
    They won that long ago. We wasted the first hour and first battle because their server had issues. Great timing, as always. I LOVE THIS COMPANY!!!!
    i know right
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Post Count
    Our whole faction is locked out again.

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Hey guys,

Our engineers are still investigating this issue, but it looks like it should be fixed, if not then soon.

If you have not already sent in a ticket to Support, then please do so that someone there can pass along your issue over to the engineers.

We appreciate your patience while trying to get this resolved.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    Hey guys,

Our engineers are still investigating this issue, but it looks like it should be fixed, if not then soon.

If you have not already sent in a ticket to Support, then please do so that someone there can pass along your issue over to the engineers.

isn't that what you always say, sounds like you are a robot, no offense
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Hey guys,

Tardavic,

No offense here, but if players cannot get into the game, makes it kind of difficult to send a ticket to support with their specific device information and issue.

I am on android platform and was locked out for the first 2+ hours, in game now, but it appears to be isolated to the android platform devices.

Anyway.. Frustrating all around as you can imagine for the players.

Thanks listening to the masses.

Lurker
    Post Count

unknown error happened

Hey guys,

Can NOT send in a ticket due to when i go to log into mw i get a message saying "an unkown error happened" i use an andriod platform

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    We send in a ticket..... then what? Get another inane preschool type scripted answer again? And this will benefit us how exactly?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    U can submit a ticket on their website...I just lost my mini account to those issues . I finally got in and It gave me a fresh game ...hope they can help

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

android failure

Hey guys,

how can we send a ticket if we cannot get into the game?