GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SAS Victory & Retirement

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Im Jahova View Post
    Posting Guidelines, read them some time
    Don't give a fook - they allow you to post utter nonesense anyway - must be allowed
    Last edited by Schloesser; 11-15-2013 at 09:57 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Schloesser View Post
    Don't give a fook - they allow you to post utter nonesense anyway - must be allowed
    Well I post "utter nonsense" because it's not against the posting guidelines.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    congratulations, SAS!

Post Count
    I would love to see you 2 face off again now that there is no server issue. See once and for all. Hope you can set it up.

Post Count
    I dunno Pedro, I guess I'm just not as cool as you. In my paltry, boring little life, I think breaking a 1,000+ win streak is pretty neat.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Silent assassins. Lol. Silent meaning the absence of noise yet all I hear is noise. Assassins meaning killers. The posts in this thread prove no one believes any SAS player is a killer. Drama Queens may be a great syndicate name! What do you think? 😳

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    Says the sad little man who has never been in a top 10 syndicate
    Shows how little you know kid. I was fighting it out in the top 3 and then top 10 while you was in your glitched little syndicate. And I'm still there.

Quote Originally Posted by dart View Post
    I dunno Pedro, I guess I'm just not as cool as you. In my paltry, boring little life, I think breaking a 1,000+ win streak is pretty neat.
    Not many people are. But I appreciate your honesty in admitting it.
    It's not a bad achievement, but to be the high point? Enough to make you retire because it'll never get any better?

Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    Shows how little you know kid. I was fighting it out in the top 3 and then top 10 while you was in your glitched little syndicate. And I'm still there.

Not many people are. But I appreciate your honesty in admitting it.
    It's not a bad achievement, but to be the high point? Enough to make you retire because it'll never get any better?
    more clues please....I am not yet willing to post my guess as to how I know you, but will soon figure it out!

OT: the game and events always have issues....it was inevitable that FC would someday lose a battle. I'd love to see their current roster. I wonder how many of the originals are still there.

Congrats to SAS for their good fortune in the timing of that battle.

Post Count
    IBTL! Please refer to the no retirement posts section of the posting guidelines. #smug
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph the broseph View Post
    more clues please....I am not yet willing to post my guess as to how I know you, but will soon figure it out!

OT: the game and events always have issues....it was inevitable that FC would someday lose a battle. I'd love to see their current roster. I wonder how many of the originals are still there.

Congrats to SAS for their good fortune in the timing of that battle.
    What makes you think you know me?
    Though I think I know who you are..

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dr007 View Post
    Silent assassins. Lol. Silent meaning the absence of noise yet all I hear is noise. Assassins meaning killers. The posts in this thread prove no one believes any SAS player is a killer. Drama Queens may be a great syndicate name! What do you think? 😳
    All I hear is undefeated. We were undefeated last battle and the battle before too. It feels gooooooood.

If we selected a crime city all star team, dart would be one of my first ten picks. He is exactly the type of person fight club wishes they could add, but he also understands that joining fight club as an indentured servant isn't winning anything at all. Hate to see him go but I can't begrudge anyone from moving on from this game, ever. I only wish he could have joined SAS sooner than he did.

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count
    No "I quit" threads. Nice to have you here, though.