Kick or Suspend members during WD

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kick or Suspend members during WD

Post Count

Kick or Suspend members during WD

It is so frustrating. This game is supposed to be about strategy. So when you come up with one for the WD event and everyone in the faction is sticking to it except one or two members it drives you mad. What can you do? Nothing, except posting a message on their wall and watch while your previous months build up for the WD campaign is ruined and your game play for the next 3 days.

As a new feature I think you should be able to kick people from the faction during WD. Failing that (as some might think it unfair to kick players) the leader should be able to suspend a player so that they can no longer declare war or attack people. That way they can't mess up strategies by ignoring orders, but will still get any rewards the faction end up winning (so they can't complain).

Post Count

failsafe

It's not as difficult as it appears. Just have officers and the leader be able to declare war. I presume these two rogue people are members in your faction. Now if you appoint a person to an officer spot and they freely declare war, then that's a result of your bad judgment before hand for promoting them.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I can see why u can boot people during war. The simple solution to this is only officers can declare. Done, problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by ste58008 View Post
    It is so frustrating. This game is supposed to be about strategy. So when you come up with one for the WD event and everyone in the faction is sticking to it except one or two members it drives you mad. What can you do? Nothing, except posting a message on their wall and watch while your previous months build up for the WD campaign is ruined and your game play for the next 3 days.

As a new feature I think you should be able to kick people from the faction during WD. Failing that (as some might think it unfair to kick players) the leader should be able to suspend a player so that they can no longer declare war or attack people. That way they can't mess up strategies by ignoring orders, but will still get any rewards the faction end up winning (so they can't complain).

Post Count

Angry

I agree. We have someone like that in our faction

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Officers should have been the only people able to declare war from day one

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    it should be an option for faction leader. You can set three levels: anyone can declare, officer/leader can declare, or only leader. Everyone is happy (until the next upgrade where they break the feature)

Post Count
    Hey GREE - here is an IDEA you will like. During war you can boot players for the cost of gold....You make money. Only thing you care about.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sof View Post
    officers should have been the only people able to declare war from day one
    lol sof my faction just went up against you. We lost because the dumba** in my faction kept hitting ur strong players so we could lose. He's also the one im referring to in my previous post on this thread

Consistent Contributor Sandhawk's Avatar
    Post Count
    Whenever this situation arises for me, I simply make the offender wear the DL badge of shame.This is about the only thing you can change during battles. That way any time they declare out of turn they shoot themselves in the face...

Post Count
    we have been in battle since 3 o'clock nonstop ! one war finishes and the other one
    starts right away! He is having fun calling everybody names and laughing his behind off.
    Our powerful players is spending lots of money
    while this guy is having fun . Send gree emails, ticket #s and there is no answer...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    gree should thinking creating a service that for one war period grants a faction the restriction that once officers can declear war at 500 gold.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I got better idea...
    Just give us the option to set minimum amount of wdp required.
    If the member dont do that amount he will not get rewards.
    If he do that amount of minimum he will get the rewards.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-12 View Post
    we have been in battle since 3 o'clock nonstop ! one war finishes and the other one
    starts right away! He is having fun calling everybody names and laughing his behind off.
    Our powerful players is spending lots of money
    while this guy is having fun . Send gree emails, ticket #s and there is no answer...
    I feel ya, ghost....

Post Count
    no suspending needed. Just Give OFFICERS POWER!!! only the leader, def leader and al the officers can declare war?

i suggested that month's ago when Brazil started.. i did it in China.. than i gave up hope.

untill they started a thread with ideas from us? I thought maybe suggest it again? Noohw..

also a PM to all members.. at once? So hard? yes i think so.

that's it

bye
    You win some, you lose some..

Id: 794-635-217

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jrb22250 View Post
    Hey GREE - here is an IDEA you will like. During war you can boot players for the cost of gold....You make money. Only thing you care about.
    This might very well be the only solution Gree(d) will look into....