SAS vs FC - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: SAS vs FC

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Giodario View Post
    With these stupid issues going on in every event we should really just not use gold
    We proposed it to FC. They declined.

Post Count
    SAS won because Mollys Voice couldn't log in.

Assault & Flattery made the signature above. She will be missed.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Billionaire View Post
    Yes that is the first battle FC have ever lost. We only had 12 players who could log in, I'd be interested to know how many players SAS had fighting but I doubt they'd ever tell the truth because beating us is like winning a syndicate event to them right now.

P.S **** you Gree , **** you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think FC could well be done with spending money on gold when there's such a **** company running the game. ****ing bunch of cowboys!!! Screw up after screw up,
    No more FC money? I guess pink slips are going out on Monday at Gree Headquarters. Gree's a joke, but we already knew that. Bill we have a spot or two open in our gold optional syndicate..........

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_ View Post
    +1

extra
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Post Count
    Gratz to SAS for the Win, I know it was a long time coming and a huge pride boost. Also gratz have to go out to FC, never knew they had been undefeated for this long, WOW, also I have to hand it to Bill for coming on here and squashing the rumors and addmiting the loss, that is the mark of a class act. As the the Gree screwup causing it, sure, but Gree has them so often that's just part of the game play...........

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by I'm The Real Jahova View Post
    Billionaire valuable? He's a disgrace! Remember the r ape incident earlier in the year? It got out of hand and he nuked the thread and heavily decreased his forum activity in disgrace.
    Oh please! Need attention much?

Bill is absolutely one of the most valuable players.... Easily!

Keep your rumors to yourself!
    Line ID: clementine88

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_ View Post
    Lol irl!!!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jesseawill View Post
    After all the battles...your first defeat ever...WOW. Curious to see the outcome of this from a FC gold spending perspective...
    It will be interesting because there's a lot of players in FC who are getting close to making their next bulk purchase. After the Raid Boss shambles and now this a lot are re-considering making another purchase. I certainly won't be, I was going to buy the $5,000 package to get the 125k bonus but no way now. I think I'll enjoy the game more as a free player so once my 28,000 gold runs out my FC days will be over.

Quote Originally Posted by offline04 View Post
    Thank you very much, The Billionaire, for your classy response. A win is a win even it has a little bitter taste - the champagne will make that go away !!!
    Congrats, a win is a win but we both know that if both teams were at full strength we would have won that battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino72 View Post
    You seem upset. Your tears taste yummy.
    Enjoy them, glad to see that defeating us is such an achievement for you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Btrash View Post
    It's funny that with all the other huge screw ups there was never much vocalization against Gree from Fight Club, but when their pride is hurt by 1 loss (that would have a star next to it in any sort of "official records") they have finally had enough.
    FC has always been vocal about Gree screw ups, you're obviously not aware of our members that lurk on the forum because you don't recognise their forum name.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino72 View Post
    The only FC members that really feel bad are the paying members the gree employees in FC really don't care.
    Lol, I'm glad this conspiracy has been mentioned. It's amazing how since the 'Streak Goals' were released we never got matched against SAS no matter how hard we tried. As soon as there's server issues and we barely have any players who can log in we get matched against SAS, I think the Gree employees are more likely to be in SAS than FC, that would also explain why they managed to avoid us for so long.

We get it, FC lost. Get over it. It's not the end of the world, you sore loser.

And what proof do you have that only 12 people could get on? Pics or it didn't happen. FC could've easily been fighting with a full syndicate and lost fair and square and decided to blame GREE for the loss.
    A sore loser wouldn't come straight on the forum to congratulate SAS. I like the way none of the SAS players know how many they had fighting and they're all throwing out different figures.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    Chill bro. I understand the frustration, but it'd suck to Lose a valuable forum member and good guy because of it.
    Sit back and leave the posts till you call down.
    Your one of the few who know who I actually am so please calm down, you know it's a personal thing not a forum thing.
    I'm more than relaxed bro and it's done me a huge favour regarding whether to buy more gold. Off to bed now because I've got to be up for work in the morning. I only came on to congratulate SAS on a fight well won, fair play to them. I just wish some of their players wouldn't act like kids when I'm trying to give them respect for putting up a great fight in that awesome battle.

Bottom line is Gree messed up and SAS were able to take advantage of the situation which I'm sure we would of done if we were in their situation. I think everyone knows that if both syndicates had been at full strength FC would have won that battle.

Congrats SAS and goodnight!
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Post Count
    Rumors my ass. This was real.
    You being full of it is real.

Post Count
    Billionaire valuable? He's a disgrace! Remember the r ape incident earlier in the year? It got out of hand and he nuked the thread and heavily decreased his forum activity in disgrace.
    I didn't nuke the thread, Gree did because of all the BS it contained. The "angry woman who gathered a bunch of lonely, low-life trolls to try and ruin a guys reputation" incident didn't decrease my activity on the forum. KakaoTalk coming into my life decreased my forum activity and that was well before the incident you took part in because you've got nothing better to do with your life.

The fact you have to create a new profile every couple of weeks means nobody knows who you are and nobody cares hence why making comments like you do doesn't cause me any issues whatsoever because you don't have a reputation!!
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Post Count
    Billionaire is a class act. Much respect to him. Noone should be dissing him.
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    You being full of it is real.
    full of crap or boggies?
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TMI View Post
    Billionaire is a class act. Much respect to him. Noone should be dissing him.
    #fact so is TMI,

kudos to you billionaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hempboy420 View Post
    No more FC money? I guess pink slips are going out on Monday at Gree Headquarters. Gree's a joke, but we already knew that. Bill we have a spot or two open in our gold optional syndicate..........
    I'll holla at you once my gold runs out.
    CC History

Lurker
    Post Count

Yes, SAS Congrats

I'm so proud of SAS, I hope you can take the number one spot. It's getting boring seeing FC there every time. Give us hope!