SAS vs FC - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SAS vs FC

Consistent Contributor jesseawill's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Billionaire View Post
    Yes that is the first battle FC have ever lost. We only had 12 players who could log in, I'd be interested to know how many players SAS had fighting but I doubt they'd ever tell the truth because beating us is like winning a syndicate event to them right now.

P.S **** you Gree , **** you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think FC could well be done with spending money on gold when there's such a **** company running the game. ****ing bunch of cowboys!!! Screw up after screw up,
    I can appreciate how you came on the forum and acknowledged the defeat. I can also appreciate everything you said in your "P.S."...the screw ups during the last few wars have been HUGE.

So SAS, tell us how many you had during the showdown with FC.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Btrash View Post
    It's funny that with all the other huge screw ups there was never much vocalization against Gree from Fight Club, but when their pride is hurt by 1 loss (that would have a star next to it in any sort of "official records") they have finally had enough.
    The only FC members that really feel bad are the paying members the gree employees in FC really don't care.

Banned
    Post Count
    I think we had 6 people on at best. You guys seriously had 12? I don't see how you could have lost then.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jesseawill View Post
    I can appreciate how you came on the forum and acknowledged the defeat. I can also appreciate everything you said in your "P.S."...the screw ups during the last few wars have been HUGE.

We had 14 players who was able to hit, all non-gold spenders

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    I think we had 6 people on at best. You guys seriously had 12? I don't see how you could have lost then.
    You think? I am sure you have screenshots of each members IP for that battle and you know exactly how many people you had online. You're so ****ing smug I may just call you Dippy.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jesseawill View Post

Actually, i think it was 12 or 13?
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Lurker
    Post Count
    13. One doing command center hits and one hitting below his level.

Consistent Contributor Gunflame's Avatar
    Post Count
    I can only imagine the anger FC is experiencing right now. You really have done it now Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Btrash View Post
    You think? I am sure you have screenshots of each members IP for that battle and you know exactly how many people you had online. You're so ****ing smug I may just call you Dippy.
    I honestly have no idea, as I was one of the few and tapped like mad. I'll take a look.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by I'm The Real Jahova View Post
    We get it, FC lost. Get over it. It's not the end of the world, you sore loser.

And what proof do you have that only 12 people could get on? Pics or it didn't happen. FC could've easily been fighting with a full syndicate and lost fair and square and decided to blame GREE for the loss.
    If FCS had their whole team fighting I'm sure they would have more then 2million ip.

Banned
    Post Count
    Likewise for SAS. It looks like we had 13 playing by my count.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Me an another player put up 400k each, scored almost half the points between the 2 of us. We def had less than 12 battling. Maybe 8 at most.
    It was the highlight of my cc career for sure

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quit crying. It's a game. You lost, get over it. You won't quit playing, you're all too addicted.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Billionaire View Post
    Yes that is the first battle FC have ever lost. We only had 12 players who could log in, I'd be interested to know how many players SAS had fighting but I doubt they'd ever tell the truth because beating us is like winning a syndicate event to them right now.

P.S **** you Gree , **** you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think FC could well be done with spending money on gold when there's such a **** company running the game. ****ing bunch of cowboys!!! Screw up after screw up,
    Chill bro. I understand the frustration, but it'd suck to Lose a valuable forum member and good guy because of it.
    Sit back and leave the posts till you call down.
    Your one of the few who know who I actually am so please calm down, you know it's a personal thing not a forum thing.

Lurker
    Post Count

No gold event

With these stupid issues going on in every event we should really just not use gold