Southen Rebels - Rank 22
    Southern Rebels II - Rank 86

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yup lol grea ****
    Some Guy Named Mike: Lvl 105 5100 atk

Banned
    Post Count
    Yeah I'm sure it was a fair matchup considering the current server issues.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwater View Post
    Yeah I'm sure it was a fair matchup considering the current server issues.
    Both teams would have had the same issues so even playing field really. Unless it was like 2 vs 60. A win is a win in Gree land hiccups and all

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    There was a battle??

Post Count
    Yes SAS did just beat us in a very close battle. Unfortunately we only had 12 players that we're able to log in and fight due to the current server issues. The rest of the team were sitting on the sideline desperately trying to login.

Guess what Gree, you've just seriously pissed off a lot of big spenders yet again. Now that we're no longer undefeated a lot of our players aren't that interested in making another gold purchase.

Well done SAS, it was a great battle and you were pushed all the way to the end.

Last edited by The Billionaire; 11-15-2013 at 01:43 PM.
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Billionaire View Post
    Yes SAS did just beat us in a very close battle. Unfortunately we only had 12 players that we're able to log in and fight due to the current server issues. The rest of the team were sitting on the sideline desperately trying to login.

Guess what Gree, you've just seriously pissed off a lot of big spenders yet again. Now that we're no longer undefeated a lot of our players aren't that interested in making another gold purchase.

Well done SAS, it was a great battle and you were pushed all the way to the end.
    Just curious but was that the first loss FCS has ever had?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwater View Post
    Just curious but was that the first loss FCS has ever had?
    Yes that is the first battle FC have ever lost. We only had 12 players who could log in, I'd be interested to know how many players SAS had fighting but I doubt they'd ever tell the truth because beating us is like winning a syndicate event to them right now.

P.S **** you Gree , **** you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think FC could well be done with spending money on gold when there's such a **** company running the game. ****ing bunch of cowboys!!! Screw up after screw up,
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Post Count
    Yes that is the first battle FC have ever lost. We only had 12 players who could log in, I'd be interested to know how many players SAS had fighting but I doubt they'd ever tell the truth because beating us is like winning a syndicate event to them right now.

I think FC could well be done with spending money on gold when there's such a **** company running the game. ****ing bunch of cowboys!!! Screw up after screw up,
    i believe there was around 8-10

And you're right, this is definitely a loss for GREE!

Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Yes that is the first battle FC have ever lost.

wow, that is amazing and shocking at the same time
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

You seem upset. Your tears taste yummy.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

We had less players in. Not sure about the exact number. Most of us cannot log into this **** company's server.

At least SAS share yr opinion around Gree. 👍👍👍

Post Count

It's funny that with all the other huge screw ups there was never much vocalization against Gree from Fight Club, but when their pride is hurt by 1 loss (that would have a star next to it in any sort of "official records") they have finally had enough.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Btrash View Post
    It's funny that with all the other huge screw ups there was never much vocalization against Gree from Fight Club, but when their pride is hurt by 1 loss (that would have a star next to it in any sort of "official records") they have finally had enough.
    The only FC members that really feel bad are the paying members the gree employees in FC really don't care.

Consistent Contributor jesseawill's Avatar
    Post Count

I can appreciate how you came on the forum and acknowledged the defeat. I can also appreciate everything you said in your "P.S."...the screw ups during the last few wars have been HUGE.

So SAS, tell us how many you had during the showdown with FC.