matched agaisnt...top team - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: matched agaisnt...top team

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by alphakennybody View Post
    We are a faction of 4 and hovering around 1500th rank and got a rank 32 team/w 40+ (will not say name)-cough lost souls cough-, but we won , huge credit goes out to my friend....
    Seeing as you won the battle... There was obviously nothing wrong with the matchup.

OSOK is Recruiting for Top 20: www.powerbang.info/OSOK/recruiting

Come see what all the fuss is about

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by General Raub View Post
    o yeh we won too !
    Seeing as you won the match, there really isn't much to be upset about.

OSOK is Recruiting for Top 20: www.powerbang.info/OSOK/recruiting

Come see what all the fuss is about

Articulate Author alphakennybody's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by pb23 View Post
    Seeing as you won the battle... There was obviously nothing wrong with the matchup.
    Oh yeah it was, but the W we earned that, and not mad but more are so chiming in on crazy match ups.

Consistent Contributor goldacre84's Avatar
    Post Count
    Haha! Quit your whining...jeez, if every faction was paired against a faction (this is your issue right, not being the strongest) with less power then how on earth would that be fair?!? Bore off

Quote Originally Posted by goldacre84 View Post
    Haha! Quit your whining...jeez, if every faction was paired against a faction (this is your issue right, not being the strongest) with less power then how on earth would that be fair?!? Bore off
    I don't mind being matched against stronger factions that's part of the game But when they match a 13 member faction outside the 150 against 3 top 25 & 1 top 5 faction with full 60 members in a row that's when things become ridiculous

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    We've had a number of interesting match ups so far. We matched up with one faction where the defense leader had higher stats than our entire faction combined. Even their players with 10 allies had millions of stats- none of us is even close to this.

We then matched up with a faction of one. A one man faction who also had millions in stats. How the hell are we supposed to even have a fighting chance when we are outmatched every single battle?

Articulate Author alphakennybody's Avatar
    Post Count
    And another crazy one we are in top 1500 and get a rank 19 faction, so 4 people (100k wd) vs 60 people (1.3mil wd points), seems fair

Banned
    Post Count
    yeah, second war in a row, so unfair matchups and worst wars ever. If our team strongest player cant even hit enemies weakest player, do U really think it will help gold sales? Nope, noone will waste anything more than regenned health on command center

Banned
    Post Count
    This is war so the weak gets beaten...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    This is war so the weak gets beaten...
    "This is war so the -poor- get beaten..."

Fixed that for ya, bud.

We are #948, just faced #68. Eat my ****e

Mr. Rope | Lvl 41 | 700k/814k

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Definition of fair

I have seen quite a few comments here that make me say ... what??? First, quit whining, you won? If you had to spend 3 vaults of gold in one battle (spread over a few ppl only) that's a bit ridiculous. That is not a battle of skill or gamesmanship but a battle of the wallet. And this is a war game, strong beat weak? Maybe. But there is a difference in here that defies any definition of fair. The whole point of the match is to take comparable teams (meaning that both must make an effort for one to win) and let them test their skill or strategy on each other. Lets be honest, what fun is it for either side in a drastically unequal challenge except to the laziest of us? For those who want to play the game, sitting and staring as you watch players less than half your strength beat themselves to death and score all of your points is just as boring as finding out you have zero targets, no chance of winning, and sitting and watching the timer run out. But, for you lazy ppl... happy birthday... go have a been, a nap, and when you next log on a free prize for doing absolutely nothing.

Post Count
    ...if the rich babys are crying GREE let down there pants....

Yeye, money still rules the world.

GREE; change that system back!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We were ranked 614 in Mexico and we had a match against red right hand (1th Mexico) if we had to add all our attacks together we may have been able to beet the 11mil def of their dl. Not only that we got intel and there weakest member has 2 mil more defense than our strongest attack. They are also 60 members to our 42. Only thing I am grateful is that they did not **** us badly . But it did mess our 5/5 streak hope gree thinks we all satisfied. But they would not know customer satisfaction if it bit them in the ass.
    Last edited by Maverick0073; 11-16-2013 at 04:49 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I was unhappy about the weird mix ups in the beginning, but now not so much anymore. We have had crazy battles and won and lost 50/50 of those. Now we are facing special elite soldiers any raising the white flag at 3/6. Yeah, too bad, but its a game, i don't mind now that gree widened the search, makes it more interesting. Cheers special elites soldiers! Brons, Dutch Marines

Nah, i will edit the post: if i read about 1500 factions matched with sup2, something is off.
    Last edited by fkamb; 11-16-2013 at 06:43 PM.
    add 615 445 330 add 111 815 119

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Where's the faction goal for consecutive losses?

With the match up we've been getting, there must be some great reward at the bottom of the abyss! It's like that kid said on Christmas morning, digging thru the hugh pile of horse manure, "I know there's a pony in here somewhere!"