Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Battle for Empire City: Financial District Fallout

WIN ALL THE THINGS

We can't get in...

Will be great, once I can get in.

How many wins is the individual LTQ? 1000 like last time?

Glad you toned down the mods on the wins and win streak prizes, those were ridiculously overpowered. Currently says +15% car attack on the 84181/75000 car, and +10% car attack on the 36672/27000 gun. Not sure if/what the mod is on the individual "LTQ" prize.

Not that anyone can get into war...

Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    Glad you toned down the mods on the wins and win streak prizes, those were ridiculously overpowered. Currently says +15% car attack on the 84181/75000 car, and +10% car attack on the 36672/27000 gun. Not sure if/what the mod is on the individual "LTQ" prize.

Not that anyone can get into war...
    It's a 3% or 5% on defence..don't remember the category..

Half my team can't get in. The other half can get in, but can't actually make a hit. The hits we were able to get in prior to the game crashing, didn't receive any influence points. And then there are the hits that are taking energy, but showing no actual progress (energy consumed, no win-loss reported). This is fun.

The winner. Is the syndicate that can have all members log in

Just to preempt any boneheaded decision by Gree, please understand players will be upset at losing an hour towards their wins and win streak goals, NOT at losing an hour (or more) of battle. Extending war again will upset alnost everyone, and I recommend instead just shaving off a win required from the middle of the win/win streak goals. E.g. instead of win 5 in a row, lower that goal to 4 in a row as well. Or shave more off depending on how long players are locked out. This gives everyone the same opportunity to improve their war prizes, while still requiring players to play for the benefit (so no free handouts), and it also doesn't unfairly punish top teams by requiring 6 more hours of gold spending on their part to maintain their placement.

LOL

Another GREE fail.

The winner is!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Keapa View Post
    The winner. Is the syndicate that can have all members log in
    Half of our syndicate can't log in due to server issues and another portion has their game force closing.
    Why are the servers being updated now?? This should have been done prior to starting this battle.

Can't log in

Ok how long until the problem is fixed

I agree

Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    Just to preempt any boneheaded decision by Gree, please understand players will be upset at losing an hour towards their wins and win streak goals, NOT at losing an hour (or more) of battle. Extending war again will upset alnost everyone, and I recommend instead just shaving off a win required from the middle of the win/win streak goals. E.g. instead of win 5 in a row, lower that goal to 4 in a row as well. Or shave more off depending on how long players are locked out. This gives everyone the same opportunity to improve their war prizes, while still requiring players to play for the benefit (so no free handouts), and it also doesn't unfairly punish top teams by requiring 6 more hours of gold spending on their part to maintain their placement.
    I agree with you. That would make the most sense.

Is anyone at Gree working to fix this? How long do they expect us to sit around waiting?

CC crashing.....connecting problems.....hideouts appearing again with full health after they were destroyt.....influence points dissapearing..... CAN SOMEONE PLEASE FIX THIS????