CJ54 - please advise dev to fix stone drop rate - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CJ54 - please advise dev to fix stone drop rate

Post Count
    I agree with the idea of needing more stones......however be carefull what you ask for.......when you start seeing level 10 walls on the third day of war because now everyone has stones.....then this type of thread will change to....people have to many stones .....why is there so many level 10 walls......I can see it now......just saying!!

KA: 630-568-270

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Leave the stones as they are. I suspect accounts still exist that can access huge amounts of gold in a very short time. The last thing I want to see is the return of 60 member shells with level 10 walls, and all the drama that created. It ruined the wars for me.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyraiders View Post
    I agree with the idea of needing more stones......however be carefull what you ask for.......when you start seeing level 10 walls on the third day of war because now everyone has stones.....then this type of thread will change to....people have to many stones .....why is there so many level 10 walls......I can see it now......just saying!!
    Nice more stones and while we are at it, lower the cost to build walls.
    GREE, lowering the cost for building walls brings more lvl.10 walls in the game, means more gems required to score points

And...create a nice TOP25 reward unit with stats "att/deff" 300K/320K, + 10% magic bonus fur sure more TOP50~TOP75 guilds will try to finish in the TOP25

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Almost seems like there are less because of all the box events... Raiding doesnt yield any for sure. Most of the ones i pick up are during wars.

Post Count
    The game has changed. We won't suddenly see lvl10 walls everywhere. Not asking for stones to fall from the sky.....just an increase in drop rate, and include stones in raids.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Crow-Magnum View Post
    The game has changed. We won't suddenly see lvl10 walls everywhere. Not asking for stones to fall from the sky.....just an increase in drop rate, and include stones in raids.
    there seems to be a shortage of wall building materials all across Gree games lol

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Banned
    Post Count
    Any thread started by my buddy Magnum is always for the good of the KA players. Count on it.

Post Count
    You got that right....!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    You got that right....!
    Be careful what you guys ask for. Gree might create a section in the Add Funds menu for you to buy a mountain of stone for $99USD......

Post Count
    Odin AllFather - you are EVIL !!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Cool

Odin AllFather - you are EVIL !!!!
    I'm just thinking like Gree!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Stones are bad, walls are bad. all they do is slow a gem guild down for minute. And remember, so what if you have all lvl 10 walls, so will everyone else. Next they will raise the wall max level to 15 like they did in MW.

Post Count
    stones are essential to certain strategies, just saying

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    walls only work if your strategy is to score low. Which honestly makes no sense as Gree has stated in the past how the matching system works and points do not come into play early on in matching time. If you are a small guild you will match in less than 5 minutes and so your points and rank mean nothing. But, by all means, keep your scores low, just makes it a little bit easier for my guild to place higher.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogs Pizza View Post
    Stones are bad, walls are bad. all they do is slow a gem guild down for minute. And remember, so what if you have all lvl 10 walls, so will everyone else. Next they will raise the wall max level to 15 like they did in MW.

Well said. Scarcity is what provides the value. If everyone has an equal amount, then essentially it nullifies any real benefit that they have. See also inflation.