CJ54 - please advise dev to fix stone drop rate - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CJ54 - please advise dev to fix stone drop rate

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadows View Post
    This thread cracks me up, because just five months ago, I remember a thread where a huge debate raged on whether or not walls were worthwhile in wars...

and now people are complaining that they don't have enough stones to build walls...

guess that debate's over! :-)
    This changed with the win/streak battles. Until then yes walls had no really point.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Voxker View Post
    Lol? You get stones for raiding rivals...
    No, you them from attacking them, not by raiding their buildings. Just a difference in terminology I guess?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post
    No, you them from attacking them, not by raiding their buildings. Just a difference in terminology I guess?
    I'm pretty sure from raiding buildings as well you have some chance of getting stones just like directly attacking the rival itself.
    Hi guys

Post Count
    feel free to post a screencap of you doing it, Voxker.

Please up the stone drop rate and a building that gives stones would be great!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    getting orbs however has been pretty easy - crap probably shouldnt have posted that

Post Count
    Getting orbs is back to where it should be. They finally got that one right.

Now need to fix stones.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I've gotten plenty of stones from raiding buildings, though I haven't been paying attention lately, and Gree does like to constantly change things without ever telling us a single thing.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Raid stones

I raid a lot. I mean heaps. Im currently in a race to 10million in our guild (well keeps us occupied while waiting for the war). This current race im about 8million, not a single stone ever.

The building idea is great, but make it a coin building so its not exclusive eh?
    Guild: Rangers of the North- top 150 free player guild - 849-487-037
    --- Jesters gonna raid ya ---

Banned
    Post Count
    Sounds like a complaint from LLP not wanting to attack. Whenever something doesn't favor people in this game they complain. Welcome to real life, get over it and attack more. I attack all the time and the drop rate is just fine.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I would like to request to lower the stone drop rate and orbs. It's too easy to get them.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The real slim shady View Post
    Sounds like a complaint from LLP not wanting to attack. Whenever something doesn't favor people in this game they complain. Welcome to real life, get over it and attack more. I attack all the time and the drop rate is just fine.
    Im a mid level around 3 million in stats and i get maybe 1 stone in every 80 attacks or raids and im complaining
    Join the kingdom giants 789-864-115
    Join hero quest 884-824-165

11-16-2013, 01:16 PMP4TR1C14N
    I would like to request to lower the stone drop rate and orbs. It's too easy to get them.

Reverse psychology! You may be on to something here. We tell gree the opposite of everything we want and we might get it.

Post Count
    Hahahahaha

You *do* realize, guys....that I'm not a low-stat player. ;-)

My complaint is not just for me....it's for all of Kingdom Age....the stone-gathering has tapered off severely as the game has changed. This has failed to adapt.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Crow-Magnum View Post
    Hahahahaha

You *do* realize, guys....that I'm not a low-stat player. ;-)

My complaint is not just for me....it's for all of Kingdom Age....the stone-gathering has tapered off severely as the game has changed. This has failed to adapt.
    Sorry Crow Magnum...but your digits fell off like in the other thread, so it looks like you have 1,750,532 atk. Hahahha