Connecting to server... - Page 12

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Connecting to server...

Lurker
    Post Count

I guess we will miss the 24 hour gold sale too!

The only good thing that came out of the sever being down is SAS beat fight club, but it's sad for everyone else. My question to gree is would they extend the 24 hour gold sale? Because many players can't get on. Ummm

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    This is absurd. No wonder EVERYONE thinks you morons at gree are useless. Make sure this BS doesn't happen BEFORE you roll out an event. People spend money and all you idiots do is screw it up. 4 hours on counting and I still can't even log in to the game lol. Thanks a bunch

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs down Gree gets ahead of problems. To direct them into the wall.

And the downward spiral gets tighter.

Lurker
    Post Count

Angry Still no joy!

4 hours into the war and I still can't get into the game! What's happening and when will this be fixed? I'm the DL for my syndicate, but I can't play and neither can a significant portion of my syndicate.

Consistent Contributor budman68's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by LADY TONI View Post
    The only good thing that came out of the sever being down is SAS beat fight club, but it's sad for everyone else. My question to gree is would they extend the 24 hour gold sale? Because many players can't get on. Ummm
    Why would you buy gold? This is a failed game! Do not waste your real money on it. If i get robbed because someone is better oh well. do better next time. Gte angry when you get robbed because of Gree failure. Get mad at GREE!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Not only are we having trouble with the server error, I bought gold on two accounts and did not receive anything. Got charged and have receipts from Google. NO GOLD, UNABLE TO PLAY,UNACCEPTABLE GREE!

Lurker
    Post Count

No Gold good idea

Quote Originally Posted by budman68 View Post
    Why would you buy gold? This is a failed game! Do not waste your real money on it. If i get robbed because someone is better oh well. do better next time. Gte angry when you get robbed because of Gree failure. Get mad at GREE!
    Your right, I'm going back to candy crush. However I know I'm probably rob blind. This is a sad day for my hood.

If anyone has stock in Gree or Funzio, you should seriously consider putting in a sell order ASAP or you'll be dealing in penny stocks! This company is going under for the last time. Sell while and if you can find a sucker to buy it!

Consistent Contributor steamboatwilly's Avatar
    Post Count
    Still no logging in. But I can get in on iPhone 3

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJo1234 View Post
    Logic Ciara? with Gree?, actually someone said something which may be wild speculation but did Gree stop those who requested refunds from the Epic Boss events being able to get into the game?
    That's a really interesting thought and it did cross my mind, oddly. I'll ask around and see if that's the link. Fatal mistake if so - to punish players for corporate failings that caused the refund requests in the first place. Surely too far fetched though! Organisations run by adults don't throw teddy out of the pram like that.

Post Count
    So...........still no word from the mods?
    Oh wait, this is GREE. How silly of me.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Haha every1 who said Gree was doing a money grab and would pull the plug was right!

Lurker
    Post Count
    They are breaking the law if gree is purposely stopping people from accessing their account. Seems odd that it's only some but not all affected .

In the uk there is the sale of goods and services act - they would be breaching this and everyone who has used money to buy gold should get a refund,

No message on forum to tell loyal customers what's happening .

Post Count
    I have not gotten or asked for any refunds like many have and I can still not log in. That is not at least 4 hours and 40 minutes.

Maybe Gree should cancel this war and delay it for 2 or 3 weeks and give back the gold players have spent.
    [URL=""

Post Count
    Oh and Gree, please stop sending tickets saying things are fixed when they are not yet fixed
    [URL=""