Connecting to server... - Page 9

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Connecting to server...

Post Count
    I believe you have hit the nail the on the head.

Post Count
    In response to Batman, my sentiments exactly. I truly feel sorry for Grees honest employee's who come on here trying to help but do not at all, I have barely been on CC this week since the Epic Boss fiasco, have been introduced to a new game which is actually fun, you do not need to spend buckets of money and the game developers treat their "CUSTOMERS" with a degree of respect. I have not bought gold this war and do not intend to as it will be my final battle if this one is anything to go by. The final nail in the Gree coffin for me, not being able to connect at all in the last 2 hours, bye bye Gree I hope your downfall is as glorious as your running of your company and treatment of your paying customers.

Post Count
    That's funny, they deleted the post from the guy who said to file a BBB complaint against them. I bet they banned him to.

Lurker
    Post Count

connecting to server

In the words of Martin Luther King "I have a Dream" my dream is that i awake in 7 hours to go to work to continue paying for online entertainment and GREE realise that the customer comes first and when you mess up you re-inburse the customer.

Gree will have extended the LTQ (allow for time difference please)

Gree will extend the Battle Weekend

Post Count
    Ahh Gree at its finest, and people actually give money to these people???

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Still can't log in. There are some in the syn that can, both iOS and Android, but like most syns, not everyone can log in.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I can garentee that Dipstik will move alot to being the strongest player in CC after this war.

Lurker
    Post Count
    iPhone 4S- Level 237, will not connect (neither wifi nor 3G).
    iPad mini- Level 135, connects and no problem with wins/losses.
    iPad 1- Level 59, connects, but in a different syndicate than other 2 devices and the first win does not reflect.

Aside from the obvious disadvantage in the battles (hard to win with half the syn unable to connect, and good luck meeting all the goals being out for the start), it's really disappointing that I can't finish the LTQ where I had planned to.

But we shall see, patiently waiting for the solution and how this one is made up to all affected.

Anyone else getting flashbacks to the last time this happened... Market Plaza I think...

Post Count
    Could this have anything to do with level? There's no commonality of location or platform but those who can't play in my syndicate are all over level 200. Or am I being optimistic looking for some logic?

Post Count
    Logic Ciara? with Gree?, actually someone said something which may be wild speculation but did Gree stop those who requested refunds from the Epic Boss events being able to get into the game?

Post Count
    2 of my 3 accounts cannot log in...

This is crazy
    Line ID: clementine88

Lurker
    Post Count
    Gree are an absolute disgrace, All my buildings will have been robbed, missing out on battles absolute joke of a company, no wonder you are loosing **** loads of money by players switching to free play, I hope we all get compensated for yet another fiasco in a long line of fiasco's, probably the usual 50 gold absolute crock of ****e!!!

Anyone still spending money on this game wants the head testing!!!!

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs down Can't connect since battle started.....

4 devices can't connect. Cool, real cool!

Post Count
    I understand Gree is going to have set backs, something fair needs to be done for the lost time on so many players, so award free gold that adds up to the number of free hits lost . So far I have lost 3 hours and 15 minutes, so at least 75 gold.

Think about Gree, it would you nothing and it least it makes up for some of the lost activity, also, extend the gold discount, at this rate I wonder if I will be able to log in and buy war discounted gold. Maybe go to a 25% discount, so some faith Gree
    Last edited by photocat; 11-15-2013 at 02:19 PM. Reason: Fix typos
    [URL=""

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=JoJo1234;1076533]Ahh Gree at its finest, and people actually give money to these people???[/QUOTE

Not any more 