Page 2 of 2 First 12

Quote Originally Posted by cafedecoy View Post
    Yes, I guess its a matter of perspective. But this is the way I see it: I have 129 friend slots. Around 30 of them are reserved for my guildmates, and around 50 of them are high ranked friends I can get help from. That leaves only 50 charity spots.

Now, I can help a lv 20 or a lv 80. A lv 20 knight can get help from me or from a lv 60 knight. A lv 80 knight can 't receive help from lv 60. In fact, as you level up, the pool of knights who can potentially help you decrease exponentially. In addition, these small handful of helpful knights are always overrun with friend requests, so its even more difficult to receive help (circumstantial evidence, but you never see a low level knight with a signature that says "friend list full -dont bother me" do you? ). So I prefer to maximize my effect of helping by selecting scenarios where I am most needed. If I decide to help a lv20, thats one less spot available for lv 80. Does that make sense?
    Your entire case is invalid. From level 40 to level 100 only takes 2 weeks. Befriending anyone under 100 is a matter of whether or not they will get to 100, not how much help they'll get. In 2 EBs the matter of stat caps will be irrelevant to both you and that person. You're overthinking a very monotonous and irrelevant point.

good information here. I noticed when I was fighting a level 5 epic boss and my friend with 1500/1500 stats was doing garbage damage
    Gem Stock: 113
    Current Lineup:
    BKal+ MAX
    Combustion+ MAX
    Northerners MAX
    Maelstrom Irons+ MAX
    X3 Maelstrom Irons regular
    Beheamoth + MAX

Knight level 54
    12x lvl3 TrainingFields, 1x lvl3 monster Nest, 3x lvl 3 Forges.
    GM of GemXion

Quote Originally Posted by EljayK View Post
    Your entire case is invalid. From level 40 to level 100 only takes 2 weeks. Befriending anyone under 100 is a matter of whether or not they will get to 100, not how much help they'll get. In 2 EBs the matter of stat caps will be irrelevant to both you and that person. You're overthinking a very monotonous and irrelevant point.
    A majority of the players do not play that much, and they also do not level up that fast. But of course, if your point was to not-so-subtly squash a discussion so that you can indirectly show off how quickly you advanced through the levels, then so be it. Good job, you. :P

This is great discussion to help decide who to help.

I also take into account what level the requestor is vs his time in the game (judged by epic boss history) and their armors. I'll help a lv 50 who's making good progress and running big four before I'll help a lv 100 who's using stupid armors and not playing efficiently. Aka "help yourself before you ask for help"
    Android over 256

Quote Originally Posted by SkinnyD View Post
    This is great discussion to help decide who to help.

I also take into account what level the requestor is vs his time in the game (judged by epic boss history) and their armors. I'll help a lv 50 who's making good progress and running big four before I'll help a lv 100 who's using stupid armors and not playing efficiently. Aka "help yourself before you ask for help"
    That IS a very valid point