Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Thread: Guild rollback

Thumbs down Guild rollback

Apparently gree removed those glitchers from my guild. And at the same time, deleted all my guilds guardian as well as elemental bonuses and finally all the remaining gold in guild bank. Because there were "these" few guild members that used the gold glitch and who are now banned. This is not fair as a guild we CANNOT STOP OUR MEMBERS FROM DOING THE GLITCH. But we do in all sense advise them not to do it for fear of the consequences. In light of this event, we also accepted players who requested to join and they too made "massive" contributions. How in the world do we know if someone glitches just from seeing his user profile? He's strong, good armors, we need him! Thats all we know. He glitches? I cant tell. So.... honestly speaking, any one member of a guild could/could've completely wiped out your bonuses, guardians, and guild gold. GREE its called a "GUILD" for a reason. Not trolling us and making us restart all over. GREE you handled this the wrong way. Least u could do is, rollback to the point the glitch was available.
    As a result my guild gets COMPLETELY RESETTED.
    SO MAY I ASK, HOW CAN WE TELL IF SOMEONE IS A GLITCHER? AND AS A GUILD, WHY MUST WE FACE THE CONSEQUENCES OF THOSE GLITCHERS? RATHER GREES FAULT?
    Last edited by Instagram; 11-14-2013 at 06:40 PM.
    IGN: No Name/Instagram
    LINE: Hengjinxd
    Recruitment: Open, message me on LINE [OPEN]
    GUILD: Paladins Of War (POW) #21 [ANDRIOD]
    POSITION: High Commander
    LEVEL: 145
    ARMORS: Aegis of the Sky Majesty..Beastmaster Battlegear..Blazeborne Vanguard..2xMaelstorm Irons..Tectonic Mantle..2xMoontide Platemail
    Interested parties, please fill up this form: http://goo.gl/rBpeUD

~War does not show who's right, it only show who's left

Quote Originally Posted by Instagram View Post
    Apparently gree removed those glitchers from my guild. And at the same time, deleted all my guilds guardian as well as elemental bonuses and finally all the remaining gold in guild bank. Because there were "these" few guild members that used the gold glitch and who are now banned. Thus is not fair as a guild we CANNOT STOP OUR MEMBERS FROM DOING THE GLITCH. But we do in all sense advise them not to do it for fear of the consequences. In light of this event, we also accepted players who requested to join and they too made "massive" contributions. How in the world do we know if someone glitches just from seeing his user profile? He's strong, good armors, we need him! Thats all we know. He glitches? I cant tell.
    As a result my guild gets COMPLETELY RESETTED.
    SO MAY I ASK, HOW CAN WE TELL IF SOMEONE IS A GLITCHER? AND AS A GUILD, WHY MUST WE FACE THE CONSEQUENCES OF THOSE GLITCHERS? RATHER GREES FAULT?

The guilds get punished... And the people that did the glitch are free to join another guild and ruin them too.

At least make it where they have a flag by their name that identifies them as a flagged player if you are going to let them still play.

GM of Beastmode Gods
    Line: ORYIHM

Quote Originally Posted by Oryihn View Post
    The guilds get punished... And the people that did the glitch are free to join another guild and ruin them too.

At least make it where they have a flag by their name that identifies them as a flagged player if you are going to let them still play.
    Exactly my point.
    ARMORS: Aegis of the Sky Majesty..Beastmaster Battlegear..Blazeborne Vanguard..2xMaelstorm Irons..Tectonic Mantle..2xMoontide Platemail

This creates a completely new market for kamikazee/hit men...to join and destroy guilds....GG GREE

A lot of guilds just got ko'd by the joke company we call GREE. Any one member of a guild could/could've completely wiped out your bonuses, guardians, and guild gold. GREE handled this the wrong way.
    Hello I'm Bob. Currently level 100+ in Knights and Dragons. I check on the game very frequently.
    Android Friend Code: WBB-HMZ-RPW

Quote Originally Posted by holygrale View Post
    This creates a completely new market for kamikazee/hit men...to join and destroy guilds....GG GREE
    HAHAHAHA well said

If they were removed then its because they donated dirty money and instead of questioning and reporting it you bought and leveled guardians and bonus.... The fault is.yours

Quote Originally Posted by BobSaget1 View Post
    A lot of guilds just got ko'd by the joke company we call GREE. Any one member of a guild could/could've completely wiped out your bonuses, guardians, and guild gold. GREE handled this the wrong way.
    updated post. Borrowed your point

Quote Originally Posted by Paladineguru View Post
    If they were removed then its because they donated dirty money and instead of questioning and reporting it you bought and leveled guardians and bonus.... The fault is.yours
    You obviously have no clue what happened.

They were removed three days after the event, the rollbacks happened about an hour after the removals.

Some of these people only donated 10-20k and you would never know they cheated.

GM of Beastmode Gods
    Line: ORYIHM

How do I know if a member glitches? I look at his armors, strong, high level! I want him on my team. Enters guild starts will big contributions then asks for HC rank saying he saved up for weeks. Who am I to trust?

A guy who earns hc over several wars. Has shown leadership initiative, and is proven. Most players struggling to level armor and character dont have piles of gold. And most guilds require screenshots of castle. If a guy with t2 fields dumps 50 million yeah that should ring an alarm bell

Make sure you get screens of their castle too. If they have 10 mil in their bank, they're either cheating or stingy and don't ever donate to support their guild. Either way, you'll know not to take them.
    Not playing ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by nachomasterx View Post
    Make sure you get screens of their castle too. If they have 10 mil in their bank, they're either cheating or stingy and don't ever donate to support their guild. Either way, you'll know not to take them.
    they can only do the glitch once they are in a guild. They semd me screens of their castle with only 1m gold. And made huge contributions resulting in their kick. Still.... gree rolled the entire guild back

A guy who earns hc over several wars. Has shown leadership initiative, and is proven. Most players struggling to level armor and character dont have piles of gold. And most guilds require screenshots of castle. If a guy with t2 fields dumps 50 million yeah that should ring an alarm bell
    That is not the point im trying to drive at. RATHER about GREE rolling the guild back for others (their) mistake.

So when a HC, who was with you from the start, uses this glitch, donates tons of gold, upgrades bonuses, and eventually gets banned, all within 20 minutes, eventually causing the guild to lose all banked gold, all bonuses, and all guardians fair?

How were we supposed to prevent this?

Please explain to me how this is fair?