Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

Thread: Guild rollback

Quote Originally Posted by iH8t2lose2 View Post
    Perma ban the cheaters, reset guild to the bonuses from 2 weeks ago. Its easy.
    These people are not perma banned?

So a guild has a long time HC dump a large sum, buy a bonus then leave when questioned, only to have GREE make an example of the former guild instead of the actual cheater...seems completely fair to me!!

*see "WTF Koala" image to the left.
    Knights of Furyans

There are a lot of assumptions being made here, how do you know that some of these top guilds were not knowingly cheating to gain advantage, across the board.

I was in a guild in one of the other games where everyone took advantage of glitches to finish quests that would otherwise never be finished. That guild was usually just outside the top 50. Never gained ground on the people ahead, therefore aLL the leading guilds must be cheating. The guild leader burnt through a huge amount of real world cash as well, as did other members, never to catch the people above. The leader quit, god knows how much impact the spending had on his personal life. I quit, because there's no satisfaction or enjoyment to be had from a game where challenges can't be beaten without cheating.

The worst thing about it is that Gree must know about the cheating, and most likely how the cheating is being done, but the bugs haven't been squashed. More should be invested in cleaning up these games and trapping the bugs. Would be great to have these games being competed on a level playing field.

Oh, I have no knowledge of any cheats in this game, and am quite disappointed that cheating has been uncovered here. But then, with examples throughout the sporting world, from Lance Armstrong downwards, is it any wonder that there's cheating here? These athlete's don't get a life ban either, they come back.

Enough rambling....

I like how most posters think it unfair that the whole guild is punished. The last time the Diskussion arose it was during a glitch at the beginning of a gw and i remember people demanding that the whole Guild had to be excluded from war or disbandend and so on. Now that more guilds are affected the punishment which is exactly the same it was then is suddenly too harsh.

Pretty sure Armstrong has a lifetime ban, but if you're talking about the other athletes, they are deemed cheaters publicly. That's what cheaters need to have done to them and then you prevent them for participating during guild wars and arena. Let them enjoy the PvE aspect only.
    Last edited by -Solo-; 11-15-2013 at 04:23 PM.
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

Quote Originally Posted by Hakurou View Post
    I like how most posters think it unfair that the whole guild is punished. The last time the Diskussion arose it was during a glitch at the beginning of a gw and i remember people demanding that the whole Guild had to be excluded from war or disbandend and so on. Now that more guilds are affected the punishment which is exactly the same it was then is suddenly too harsh.
    It's one thing if the majority of the guild cheats or is OK with knowing a cheat is being used. Some guilds had one person make a rogue move, purchase a bonus, and then leave when questioned.

I have no problem with GREE taking the money that is glitched or rolling back bonuses purchased with that money. Completely wiping all bonuses that took months to build seems a little excessive in these situations. The cheater is not punished if they are allowed to play and will probably hurt other guilds in the future.

I would imagine cheaters will continue to find and use other glitches. People will be much more likely to spend more money in wars knowing they are going up against legit people. Ban them GREE!!
    Last edited by Harbear; 11-15-2013 at 04:41 PM.
    Knights of Furyans

Im still questioning guilds who always get 3 times more war points than the other top guilds. I doubt they would buy so many gems in a fusion war unless they have the competetion for it.

Not accusing, just questioning how/why they have so many points compared to other guilds.

DK's 1st) 2.400.000+ points
    FSK 2nd) 2.100.000+ points
    BMG 7th) 535.000+ points

Thats why i question how they do it. I doubt they actually buy the gems.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

Quote Originally Posted by infliction View Post
    So basically you're saying guilds are immune to the actions of its members. Next time a glitch like this happens, we can make garbage accounts and boost our guild with the only repercussion being a ban on the garbage accounts? Or let's take it even further and get expendable members (i.e. invite new members) to cheat for your guild. If they get banned, oh well no loss to the guild. There are so many ways to attempt cheating with no risk, if the guild is never at fault. At some point in time, the guild has to be responsible for its members and understand the actions that are taking place.
    That's like telling me it's your fault that your son got murdered by a robber after a robbery simply because you are the father?

yes, maybe they can share how they do it (triple war points), besides throwing several sackful of gems.
    Last edited by Lou 1xxx; 11-15-2013 at 10:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianish View Post
    Im still questioning guilds who always get 3 times more war points than the other top guilds. I doubt they would buy so many gems in a fusion war unless they have the competetion for it.

Not accusing, just questioning how/why they have so many points compared to other guilds.

DK's 1st) 2.400.000+ points
    FSK 2nd) 2.100.000+ points
    BMG 7th) 535.000+ points

Thats why i question how they do it. I doubt they actually buy the gems.
    They're gemming hardcore. You have to understand that the top 10 guilds are very dedicated to the game. I was lucky to be picked up by an AMAZING guild with really strong leaders who gem. So I can understand if everyone in that guild is just as dedicated as the leaders in my guild, that their points would be that high.
    Android Player Lv 1XX
    IGN: Ming TD
    Guild: The Demented

Armors: Maelstrom 99/99 Arborsteel 99/99 Blazeborne 99/99 Northerner's 99/99 Arcane mantle 99/99 Sandstorm platemail 69/99 and assorted EB+ maxed

LOSE YOUR SANITY, GET DEMENTED! APPLY HERE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Biskmatar View Post
    They're gemming hardcore. You have to understand that the top 10 guilds are very dedicated to the game. I was lucky to be picked up by an AMAZING guild with really strong leaders who gem. So I can understand if everyone in that guild is just as dedicated as the leaders in my guild, that their points would be that high.
    I know there are several dedicated guilds out there.

I only start questioning when some guilds suddenly gain such high amount of points within the first 10 hours and when they dont have the competition thats require so many points.

Im no numbercruncher but its more than 2400 gems within 10 hours. Thats more than dedication.

I do not question BMG - They have fair points.

I know there are several dedicated guilds out there.

I only start questioning when some guilds suddenly gain such high amount of points within the first 10 hours and when they dont have the competition thats require so many points.

Im no numbercruncher but its more than 2400 gems within 10 hours. Thats more than dedication.

I do not question BMG - They have fair points.
    Means a lot... we are an Honest bunch.

GM of Beastmode Gods
    Line: ORYIHM

Deathknights are legit. What seems high to you . Is not high to us in top ten. When DK went black medal, they scored the record to date. I think. I'm sure solo knows . But point being. 2mill in points isn't much among 40 players. Only 50k each. So this is slow speed for that level.

They may be legit. Not saying they are cheaters nor am i saying their are not.

Over 2 mill points is quite normal - For the 3 days wars. Its the sum of points within such short timeframe. And something else that doesnt makes sense is the use of so many gems when its far from needed. 50.000 points is 200 attacks per member - Which is about 500 gems ? I might be mistaken. Math isnt me.

As said.. Im only questioning how and why some can do it. They go from 0-2.5mill instantly. What strikes me most odd is that its only 2 guilds in which one of the, already have been caught cheating( Or at least thats what i recall reading from other threads).

Oh well.. Its fun to watch though

Exclamation Guild Karma System - A better way to handle this incident

Nearly everyone agrees that Gree should perma ban the cheater/hacker/glitch abuser. But what do we do with the guild which gained benefit from the glitch / hack?
    * Rollback the guild status to before the cheat happens
    All benefits are taken out as before, but it would lead to a 'nothing to lose' attitute of the guild

* Reset the guild to start up
    That will puts the guild to ground zero as 'punishment'. However, this would also hugely affect the other members of the guild as well who plays fair all the time.

However, I would suggest to implement a Guild KarmaSystem

GKS is a system which indicates how a certain guild was related to cheats/glitch/hacks (After rollback ofc). GKS can be devided into several phases:

Phase 0: No cheaters were observed in this guild

Phase 1: A cheater was once observed in this guild
    The guild was rolled back and other consequences due to the rollback can be seen as 'warning'. No huge negative affect happens in this phase. This applies to guild where the cheat happens only once and 'it happens so fast' that the other guild members didnt have time to realise it.

Phase 2: This guild was once punished before related to cheats
    Guardians and Element bonus level were reduced (not all) as punishment to guild which does not react on the cheaters. Also, a certain % (Or amount) from the guild was taken as a fine
    This applies to:
    - Guilds which was in phase 1 before a new cheater was observed [Punished due to poor guild management]
    - Guilds which should had enough time already to react on this cheat [Can go from phase 0 directly to phase 2]

Phase 3: Hard reset of the guild to ground zero
    - Guild bonus and guardian were reset.

This applies to:
    - Guilds which was already in phase 2 before and a new cheater was observed again after that incident
    - Guilds which contains a large amount of obvious cheaters [Directly from phase 0 to phase 3]

They may be legit. Not saying they are cheaters nor am i saying their are not.

Over 2 mill points is quite normal - For the 3 days wars. Its the sum of points within such short timeframe. And something else that doesnt makes sense is the use of so many gems when its far from needed. 50.000 points is 200 attacks per member - Which is about 500 gems ? I might be mistaken. Math isnt me.

As said.. Im only questioning how and why some can do it. They go from 0-2.5mill instantly. What strikes me most odd is that its only 2 guilds in which one of the, already have been caught cheating( Or at least thats what i recall reading from other threads).

Oh well.. Its fun to watch though
    Haha, it's called hardcore gemming. 2.5mil in 1 day isnt as bad. cuz in 3 day wars that's be about 7.5mil. I think if you really gem all the way. its possible to obtain 20-25k raw points per person per 1 hour battle. With the bonus and team work you could almost hit 1 million in 1 hour if everyone gemed non-stop.
    Android, Level 140+ (Retired)

Maxed:
    1) Kerstman's Shroud (+)
    2) Blazestone Mantle (+)
    3) Maelstrom Irons (+)
    4) Bronze Chromatic Mantle (+)
    5) Blazebourne Vanguard
    6) Forgestone Aegis
    7) Soulshard Nercomancer
    8) Northerner's Battlegear
    9) Tectonic Mantle

Non maxed: