Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

Thread: Guild rollback

GREE picked a middle ground, but if it were up to most of the people playing this game, a full player ban and a complete reset of guilds would've been the preferred action.

Personally, I think the guilds and the players got away with a slap on the wrist.

I think it is a good punishment, any less and there would be no reason to stop doing it.

Also, didn't you get banned yourself?
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Quote Originally Posted by bosskiller View Post
    I think it is a good punishment, any less and there would be no reason to stop doing it.

Also, didn't you get banned yourself?
    nope. False alarm
    IGN: No Name/Instagram
    LINE: Hengjinxd
    Recruitment: Open, message me on LINE [OPEN]
    GUILD: Paladins Of War (POW) #21 [ANDRIOD]
    POSITION: High Commander
    LEVEL: 145
    ARMORS: Aegis of the Sky Majesty..Beastmaster Battlegear..Blazeborne Vanguard..2xMaelstorm Irons..Tectonic Mantle..2xMoontide Platemail
    Interested parties, please fill up this form: http://goo.gl/rBpeUD

~War does not show who's right, it only show who's left

Why complete reset? May I ask.
    IGN: No Name/Instagram
    LINE: Hengjinxd
    Recruitment: Open, message me on LINE [OPEN]
    GUILD: Paladins Of War (POW) #21 [ANDRIOD]
    POSITION: High Commander
    LEVEL: 145
    ARMORS: Aegis of the Sky Majesty..Beastmaster Battlegear..Blazeborne Vanguard..2xMaelstorm Irons..Tectonic Mantle..2xMoontide Platemail
    Interested parties, please fill up this form: http://goo.gl/rBpeUD

~War does not show who's right, it only show who's left

Honestly some people are being ignorant, the result of the glitch should've just been banned permanently, then guild reset to right before the spike in gold...
    Hello I'm Bob. Currently level 100+ in Knights and Dragons. I check on the game very frequently.
    Android Friend Code: WBB-HMZ-RPW

If you don't reset it, what do you think they should do? if they just undid the things that were cheating, there would be no reason to stop, they could just keep doing it and hope to get by at some point. What should they have done instead?
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

If you don't reset it, what do you think they should do? if they just undid the things that were cheating, there would be no reason to stop, they could just keep doing it and hope to get by at some point. What should they have done instead?
    How is a perm ban not ending the cheating? Players know the consequences, they won't do it, reset to prior the insane gold contributed. You can't really get by on it...
    Hello I'm Bob. Currently level 100+ in Knights and Dragons. I check on the game very frequently.

Quote Originally Posted by Instagram View Post
    Why complete reset? May I ask.
    Because you gambled and you lost. You tried to cheat and get away with it, but got caught. If the only punishment is to be reset back to your original state, then everybody should cheat and try and get away with it. After all, the worst that can happen is that you're reset back to your original state.

I know that you're saying it was 1 rogue guy on your guild, but everyone is going to say that (or it was 2 or 3 bad apples). It may or may not be true, but who's going to prove it? If all they do is reset your guild back to its original state and leave the individual unpunished, then that's just a complete joke. Next time around, people are going to create garbage accounts on old crap phones and glitch like a boss. Then if they get caught, no big deal. Guild loses nothing and even the garbage account loses nothing (actually it gains, because it will have probably used some of the gold and benefitted from free fusions, before it was taken away).

And for the truly honest guild that got unlucky with a bad apple (not even sure if there are any in this case), then it's an unfortunate casualty in this mess. The best thing you can do as a GM is to watch what your guild mates are doing and communicate with them. When something suspicious happens, report it and move on. Waiting until GREE intervenes against cheaters is just asking for trouble.

They didnt just Undo the things that were cheating..

If you had 7% bonuses before the cheating started that you got from hard work... Thats gone..

Every guild that had a reset now has 0% bonuses... 0%

GM of Beastmode Gods
    Line: ORYIHM

Quote Originally Posted by BobSaget1 View Post
    How is a perm ban not ending the cheating? Players know the consequences, they won't do it, reset to prior the insane gold contributed. You can't really get by on it...
    You can make garbage accounts on garbage phones and cheat like a boss. Ban the garbage? Oh well, garbage account is banned. There's no perfect solution, but at least GREE made a mild statement that cheating will not be tolerated. I wish they would have gone further, but I guess it's better than nothing.

Ditto. I'm done with this game now solely because of how Gree treats its players. It's really not too hard to perm ban someone and reset the guild to right before the glitch occurred. Why can't they put a freeze on guilds, fix the glitch, roll the guild back to when the glitch happened, ban the person and everyone is happy? But instead they decide to punish every other person in the guild who spends their time and money (a lot in some cases) on the game. Oh well, not like we didn't see something this coming from Gree.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Maxed: Combustion, Moontide, Blazebourne, Maelstrom Irons, Beastmaster Battlegear, Aegis of Sky Majesty, Red Kal+, Armor of the Devoted

Quit Game

I totally agree, why everyone suffer if only 1 person in the guild did the cheat. why reset it back to 0% if the cheater started doing it with 7% boost. why not just put a cheater banner on the player who cheats so he wouldnt be accepted into a guild.

Simple answer
    Gree wants us to buy 1.2m gold for 75 euros

Quote Originally Posted by infliction View Post
    You can make garbage accounts on garbage phones and cheat like a boss. Ban the garbage? Oh well, garbage account is banned. There's no perfect solution, but at least GREE made a mild statement that cheating will not be tolerated. I wish they would have gone further, but I guess it's better than nothing.
    How about gree fixes the glitch, rerolls the guild to before the exploit is obvious, perm bans the people that did it? DONE.

How about gree fixes the glitch, rerolls the guild to before the exploit is obvious, perm bans the people that did it? DONE.
    So basically you're saying guilds are immune to the actions of its members. Next time a glitch like this happens, we can make garbage accounts and boost our guild with the only repercussion being a ban on the garbage accounts? Or let's take it even further and get expendable members (i.e. invite new members) to cheat for your guild. If they get banned, oh well no loss to the guild. There are so many ways to attempt cheating with no risk, if the guild is never at fault. At some point in time, the guild has to be responsible for its members and understand the actions that are taking place.

Quote Originally Posted by infliction View Post
    So basically you're saying guilds are immune to the actions of its members. Next time a glitch like this happens, we can make garbage accounts and boost our guild with the only repercussion being a ban on the garbage accounts? Or let's take it even further and get expendable members (i.e. invite new members) to cheat for your guild. If they get banned, oh well no loss to the guild. There are so many ways to attempt cheating with no risk, if the guild is never at fault. At some point in time, the guild has to be responsible for its members and understand the actions that are taking place.
    Last post responding to you. Read the first part of my sentence. Also I'm pretty sure everyone doesn't just have a bunch of old phones at home with data service