Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: cheating check

cheating check

A lot of fuss now about the gold glitch. But honestly the biggest problem is being able to play the game with a roited or root hacked phone. If they could make those phones unable to play it would solve their problems it seems. I mean sounds to me that most of those glitches use such a thing. But if thats not an option my main question remains:
    Why isnt there a restriction of some sort in place. My idea would be following:

Regarding gold glitching:
    Gold goes into a fund before into bank. Once a week funds get transferred to bank. Boist armors are given to those who donated and the guild id sble to spend money in bank not in fund. Gree can check gold in funds and prevent people getting boost armors and stuff using glitch.

Same might be able in regular game also. Money from buildings automatically go in players fund and in back once a week. Kinda like payment from work. You work for it and get paid at once after it. Maybe make ya able to grab a fixed amount from funds each day so low lvls who are maxing buildings wont have any problem with it.

Regarding gem glitching:
    On chests and keys:
    Buying chests puts gems or keys on bank: exchange of the 2 finds place on server not on account.

Gemglitching on war:
    Pre war freeze gem buying: update all accounts before they get to guildwar.
    Keep gems purchasing blocked during war.
    At the end of war: server update accounts
    Then gree can implement a check up tool there to check the following:
    Gems before - after war. Gems difference devided by 10 multiplied by 4 is amount of fights max possible using gems.
    A guild has x amount of fights so fights x8 is max free energy used.
    Gem difference + max free energy = max amount of fights done by that person
    If a person has more win loss ratio they cheated and gree could receive an error note.
    Exclude that person and all points from war.
    Eventually youll get to final ranking of war.

Main reason im writing this is 2 ways:
    Give people a wallet found on street and most don't turn it in to the police. Not fixing problem means ull keep tempting people to use it. Especially young folks who dont own big amounts of $ to play top guild will have a higher reason to be tempted.
    This however doesnt justify it. Just like not turning in that wallet to the police. If caught doing it you can get arrested for stealing. In the game you can get banned. So if u cheat you can get banned. Period. Its a risk you take and if caught dont go nagging please.

My personal opinion on current situation btw:
    Roll back of guild and slap on wrist I get. Not banning... ok gree I might get that also.
    But these gold glitchers like penial donated over 500mill in a week. Thats 250 fusion boosts. The people who cheated. Set back their best 2 armors to lvl1 to compensate the fusion boosts they got by the glitching.
    My opinion... set back guild in lvls and elemental bonus. Gold donating guild purchase and fusion boost quests were made very easy with it. So I think because of that it should be set back. Making the gold glitchers permanent unable to donate gold helps also.

Anyone that used this glitch to the extent that they had over 10 mil or mil will just scour the internet for more ways to cheat. These people have no ingetrity or respect for fair play and only care about instant gratification. I support your idea, but I think most of them should either be banned completely for at least a month, or reset to level 1 and stripped of all gear and made to start over.
    Most other games like this don't hesitate to ban cheaters because cheaters tend to keep cheating. When you slap them on the wrist they don't learn, so it needs to be just as extreme as the crime.
    Either way, gree needs to do quite a bit more testing to avoid this kind of exploit from happening in the first place. Reacting much more quickly to stop it is also absolutely necessary.
    Not playing ever again.

what gem glitch and war gem glitch what is that ? Can anyone please explain to me ? I am totally confused is those glitch only on (android) or we also have the same problem( IOS )

Quote Originally Posted by santesco View Post
    Money from buildings automatically go in players fund and in back once a week. Kinda like payment from work. You work for it and get paid at once after it.

Gemglitching on war:
    Keep gems purchasing blocked during war.
    Although I agree that glitchers should be banned, I think that Gree has everything under control. Putting money into a fund and allowing collection once a week is a terrible idea. Many people who are not hardcore/semi-hardcore players would get extra gold every week since they could not miss collection times, plus you might underestimate the amount of money you will need at the start of the week and over donate.

Also, we are dealing with Gree here. What programmer/businessman/anyone in their right mind would block customers from paying them and giving them revenue? The whole point of the guild war is that people buy gems mid-war to beat another guild, blocking purchases would cut player spending and by extension cut profits. I say let Gree do what they decide, its the company that decides its actions, not the unhappy customers.
    Last edited by Jman; 11-14-2013 at 05:15 PM. Reason: Gree autocorrected to free

While I do agree cheaters should be stopped, I do not like the "don't allow those with rooted phones to play" thing.

I possess a rooted phone, but only because Cyanogen Mod is better than any stock ROM that my phone comes with due to bloatware, lag, etc. (Plus, with my carrier being AT&T, I never receive any Android Updates until WAY LATE)

Don't ban rooted devices from playing.

Rooting a device effectively makes you the administrator of the phone you paid $500 for. It allows you to removed Service provider bloat, allows you to access all of the functionality of the phone, and gets rid of the blocks put in place by providers.

Example.

All Galaxy S phones have the capability to be wifi hotspots for free built in. AT&T blocks this feature and substitutes their own version that costs $30 a month to use.

With a rooted phone you can remove that block and use the phone they way it was designed.

I have rooted every phone I have ever owned and I have never used it to cheat in this game.

GM of Beastmode Gods
    Line: ORYIHM

The gold glitch was done on rooted and non-rooted phone. Whats your in take on that? Rather GREE should do pilot testing before releasing big updates
    IGN: No Name/Instagram
    LINE: Hengjinxd
    Recruitment: Open, message me on LINE [OPEN]
    GUILD: Paladins Of War (POW) #21 [ANDRIOD]
    POSITION: High Commander
    LEVEL: 145
    ARMORS: Aegis of the Sky Majesty..Beastmaster Battlegear..Blazeborne Vanguard..2xMaelstorm Irons..Tectonic Mantle..2xMoontide Platemail
    Interested parties, please fill up this form: http://goo.gl/rBpeUD

~War does not show who's right, it only show who's left

Quote Originally Posted by Oryihn View Post
    Don't ban rooted devices from playing.

Rooting a device effectively makes you the administrator of the phone you paid $500 for. It allows you to removed Service provider bloat, allows you to access all of the functionality of the phone, and gets rid of the blocks put in place by providers.

Example.

All Galaxy S phones have the capability to be wifi hotspots for free built in. AT&T blocks this feature and substitutes their own version that costs $30 a month to use.

With a rooted phone you can remove that block and use the phone they way it was designed.

I have rooted every phone I have ever owned and I have never used it to cheat in this game.
    What app do you use to do that anyway?

I never figured it out, and was always concerned that AT&T would somehow detect it and charge me on my bill

Quote Originally Posted by dragonx254 View Post
    What app do you use to do that anyway?

I never figured it out, and was always concerned that AT&T would somehow detect it and charge me on my bill
    not an app. Depending on the phone its different.. For most Galaxy S phones you have to use a program called Odin to install a superuser account after booting the phone in download mode.

Google it if you are interested.. And no, ATT has no way to track it. If you use too much data, you just get charged for the data.. Unless you are unlimited, then if you go over 5gigs they throttle your service to slower than molasses on a winter's night.

GM of Beastmode Gods

Well I have an S3, and I do have Superuser (I used Odin to root in the first place).

Guess I'll check Google.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonx254 View Post
    Well I have an S3, and I do have Superuser (I used Odin to root in the first place).

Guess I'll check Google.
    google the specific app that ATT uses to control the tethering system.. You can use file manager apps to remove it

GM of Beastmode Gods

Quote Originally Posted by Oryihn View Post
    google the specific app that ATT uses to control the tethering system.. You can use file manager apps to remove it
    Ah, I see. Thanks for the help.

Good ideas.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Nacho and San I agree with you both but the one thing I can never see happening is the stop of sale of gems during guild wars because they know not everybody gets paid the same day so some people have to buy during or minutes before which could be a hassle depending on your bank

I dont know who's cheating but i definitely questioning everyone who spend 500Euro/650$ on every war. Those amounts seems way to high for me. Its about 3500 Dkk which is 1/2 - 1 apartment rent.

Sure alot of people might have more money than they need but i would never believe anyone who says they spend such high amounts on every war. From time to time or in total over a couple of months i can believe.

Im not accusing or pointing fingers. Just questioning since i dont understand how anyone else but oil sheiks can have the ability to spend so much money so often.

Their money, so its fine by me Keep up the work and pay for our f2p.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information