The missing quest? .

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The missing quest? .

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

The missing quest? .

Yet again another quest claims to be started, we all of course enjoy the rebooting gymnastics only to find another gree programming error.

Post Count
    As to be expected...i personally would not now expect anything less than a every quest to be bugged and glitched !

Post Count
    Any idea what this 2nd event is gonna involve. I see the missing alchemist is active but of course not working.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

I got a splash screen but have no idea how to post it

Something like

Kingdom Age Special

Starting NOW until

Recover that have been scattered throughout the kingdom!

of course there is nothing listed so it is very helpful.

Looks like an auction box event.
    Last edited by taxman; 11-14-2013 at 05:22 PM.

We had two issues: One was that the art assets weren't loading properly (fixed) and that the leaderboard did not reset (will be fixed very shortly).

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Looks like the missing alchemist will remain missing for the rest of the month...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The missing alchemist is now truly missing
    the active quest is not listed as active.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I was looking forward to a true quest... Now I get to throw gold at a horn o'plenty... Pleas give me some squash and kitchen helpers
    Aronius 196 276 618

Post Count
    Yup, The LTQ Quest is completely gone... I'd like at least one LTQ and not another 2x Box events between wars, pretty please?
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    bummer; was looking forward to a regular LTQ - At least this box event also adds the green checks angle to keep me frustrated!

Post Count
    This horn of plenty quest is a joke. Usually in box events on the first day I win a couple units. I've played the horn of plenty 6 times now and each time have gotten "sorry better luck next time" and yes I'm spending coin each time, coin that's scarce due to the epic boss which is an even bigger joke but I'm not even getting into that. Is the quest stuck on stupid or is Gree making it this difficult? I don't even want to play the quest. Between the bad match ups this past war, this past war being too close to the previous war, this ridiculous epic boss (wish they'd make it individual again) and now this box event, I'm over it. Should've just went straight to raid boss. I will not be pouring anymore coin into box event or epic boss. It's not even fun, it's just aggravating now.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    super disappointed gree got rid of the LTQ as well...... I have never been fond of these box events. The random chance doesn't get many people excited. I know Gree reads some of these posts but it always seems they miss the ones that inform them of what we as the consumer want from the producer gree.......
    Since you cut out a LTQ why do we have these two events overlapped so terribly?
    -Kenjo Megi
    -Scions of Abaddon-

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Makes quitting KA easier.

Post Count

Angry

Maybe if we all spam their support email letting them know how much we're all disliking their new events and schedule they'll finally get a clue? Lol.

However I doubt it since I sent a support ticket in over 3 days ago still with no response and my husband has had one open for 2 weeks now with no updates or responses to requests for status updates.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    So will we see the quest before the next war or was it just removed totally. I understand it had glitches and was pulled but will we have and LTO type quest before the next war?