Why no PVP events (again)? Conspiracy theory..

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why no PVP events (again)? Conspiracy theory..

Post Count

Lightbulb Why no PVP events (again)? Conspiracy theory..

So here's my thought: PVP events are awesome, way more interesting than those boring LTQs or crates.
    Why aren't we seeing one for a long time?
    We all know that FC are Gree (or some of them), and ever since they started losing to SAS, we've seen a lot less PVPs.
    Coincidence? I don't think so..

Post Count
    some of us have lives and are glad of less events.
    abandoned

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I don't mind about the PVP events, wasn't planning on spending gold on future PVPs. It's only good if you love to level up, and I'm sure that I want to keep the XP as low as possible. Maybe Gree saw that the raid boss brought up much more money, and I think that it did.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Weston View Post
    some of us have lives and are glad of less events.
    I agree about wanting less events. But the few that we are having, i'd rather it'd be PVPs instead of the boring ass LTQs.

Steady Scribe Barlow the Redhead's Avatar
    Post Count
    I don't miss the PvPs. The LTQ's at least churn out decent items and cash--WITHOUT triggering the level up faster! Less events are always nice too😋
    Barlow~The Indians™

"Once in his life every man is entitled to fall madly in love with a gorgeous redhead.” ❤️
    ― Lucille Ball

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    PVP's were/are an unwelcomed grind that I only particpated in in order to keep up, stat wise, with everyone else. Im glad we haven't seen one in awhile. I wouldn't mind if we never see one again.

Post Count
    if fc was gree do you really think theyd let people win? no they could change there score at any given point. plus pvps are boring as h e ll
    Name- RAMBO
    Level 216
    Attack- 300,xxx,xxx
    Defense-200,xxx,xxx
    IPH 35,xxx,xxx
    Invite Code- 764-591-244

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    So here's my thought: PVP events are awesome, way more interesting than those boring LTQs or crates.
    We all know that FC are Gree (or some of them), and ever since they started losing to SAS, we've seen a lot less PVPs.
    LMAO! Zora could frame this and hang it in her toilet
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Wtf is wrong with you guys? Open crate events is boring as hell. I like smashing faces. Prices for PvP could be better tho

Looking forward to see SPvP event after battle weekend

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by varman View Post
    Wtf is wrong with you guys? Open crate events is boring as hell. I like smashing faces. Prices for PvP could be better tho

Looking forward to see SPvP event after battle weekend
    So like where syndicates fight each other for PvP points rather then individual points being accumulated for the whole syndicate? Kind of the same thing with the PvP we do now and battling

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    This is so obviously true.
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Im Jahova View Post
    So like where syndicates fight each other for PvP points rather then individual points being accumulated for the whole syndicate? Kind of the same thing with the PvP we do now and battling
    Not really in battles syndicates fight for influence points. In SPvP syndicates could fight for fights won. For example 100 wins - first prize, 500 wins - second prize......

Post Count
    FC is full of Fighters, none of them are Gree employees but the conspiracy theories make us laugh so by all means think what you want.

As for PvP, its massively time consuming and favours the level 250's because they can score higher points per hit. Hopefully Gree are re-designing PvP so it pays one coin per successful fight/robbery. That way everyone would be on an even playing field and i think they'd be a lot more interesting because they'd be a lot closer and give plenty of syndicates a chance of winning if they were willing to put the time and money into it.

Good luck this weekend everyone!
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by varman View Post
    Not really in battles syndicates fight for influence points. In SPvP syndicates could fight for fights won. For example 100 wins - first prize, 500 wins - second prize......
    Alright that makes more sense, wouldn't mind if they did that

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    LMAO! Zora could frame this and hang it in her toilet
    the question is, where am i going to put this new framed conspiracy theory .. my toilet/bathroom walls are already full