Battle Plan....

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Battle Plan....

Post Count

Battle Plan....

I've decided that I'm tired of the way the game has changed over the past two battles so my faction is going back to how we've battled in the past; no sandbagging, no maintaining a low profile just to get matched-up with lower ranked factions. In short: no more having Gree lead us down the path of their choice.

We're fighting and running up the score as high as we can....damn the torpedoes, full steam ahead! I'm guessing we will miss out on some toys, but we'll have more fun doing it this way. And forcing our opponents to follow suit or lose their win streaks just seems really appealing to me at the moment.

For you Top 150 groups....we may not be able to affect you at all, lol. But for you others....
    Last edited by Archer59; 11-13-2013 at 10:12 PM.
    MW: 723 733 538 / 766 013 376 / 837 581 025
    MW: Faction 48th TFW 326 189 720[/SIZE][/FONT

Maxed bonuses: Output, building defense, health regen, all defense, Infantry, Ground Attack, Air Attack and Sea Attack.

Try Empires and Allies...you actually get to control attacks and need to use strategy!

Banned
    Post Count

Thumbs up I like it

Bring back the brawls.

Post Count
    Agreed

-j

Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    yep, match ups suck, battle all the way, the same same formula that was used last WD will be used again, faction stats and bonuses, most of our battles last WD where against factions that had at least 500k to over 1mil points over us, 750 against top 250 most of the time

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Givd 'em hell archer and have fun!

Post Count

See you in battle

in those groups it will be hard to run up points if all you can hit is the wall and command center

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    We run score low last figth after 12H we were real far from where we are usually, than still just in top 100 we draw SUP1 and when we had just restarted a strike, GSF so not sure keeping the score low made such a difference, those big boys still need a match up...
    Top 25 AFSO

contact me if your interested, there is a few opening!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Us too archer. On that note, intel is key. I still have our faction intel group from factions in the 100-500 range. Pm me if anyone wants to be a part! On groupme and easy as pie!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Agreed. My faction will be implementing a similar effort. All out war again!

Post Count
    Best of luck to those of you who remember what the battles are about and are willing to forgo the 20 pieces of gold that are being being offered!

Maxed bonuses: Output, building defense, health regen, all defense, Infantry, Ground Attack, Air Attack and Sea Attack.

Try Empires and Allies...you actually get to control attacks and need to use strategy!

Post Count

Battle plan

hey Arch just a thought my last faction I setup a system...basically it works great for bigger clans if your interested pm me ..my last clan still works with system and they got 53 wins in a row.

Post Count
    Just a quick follow up: finished Top 250. We ran into some really great factions....McGurt twice, Insane Clowns, Bravehearts....but it was good.

We pushed when we could, finished well and had plenty of free time. Highly recommended approach!

Post Count
    Nice liked the old days

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Archer, we did the same thing. We were a top 150 team and now we are top 75. We ran the scores up so high that Saturday morning we were ranked 14. We spent a lot of time ranked 25 on the leader board. I had a lot of old faction members pm me asking what's going on? Your right, it was fun like the old days.

Quote Originally Posted by Archer59 View Post
    Just a quick follow up: finished Top 250. We ran into some really great factions....McGurt twice, Insane Clowns, Bravehearts....but it was good.

We pushed when we could, finished well and had plenty of free time. Highly recommended approach!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Archer, we ran across y'all once on an "off" war. It was nice to sit there this weekend and not worry about winning or losing, but just making sure to secure the place we wanted. We went in shooting for top 250, but after being ranked in the top 50 for around 36 hours, guys were kinda bummed to just get that top 250 spot. Lol. But definitely more fun this weekend!