Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Is there any solution to guild contributions?

Can anyone help me with this? I promise I wont glitch again -.-

Now I know my mistake guys, im not glitching and also telling others not to glitch, so give me a chance pls

*Rolls eyes*

Quit whining and be glad you were not banned.
    IGN: Aragorn (Lv300+, Android)
    Guild: Unicorn Stampede

PM me on Line Messenger (id: aragon27) if you are interested in joining the herd!

They should be banned.

This whole "I'm sorry for glitching" thing is starting to get really annoying...

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    They should be banned.

This whole "I'm sorry for glitching" thing is starting to get really annoying...
    Just like everyone says "whoever hacks should be banned" speech, yea that's right I'm ranting on a rant everyone says.its a movement what can i say

Quote Originally Posted by Cali-Boy916 View Post
    Just like everyone says "whoever hacks should be banned" speech, yea that's right I'm ranting on a rant everyone says.its a movement what can i say
    Your right, we should go beyond banning. Id like to see them prosecuted for violation of tos, fraud, theft , larceny, grand theft, and digital piracy. Then cut their hands off.
    And then after a lengthy detainment in a work camp they should be executed as entertainment.
    Last edited by Paladineguru; 11-13-2013 at 10:55 PM.

Lol, nice speech you all have there -.-
    Last edited by teemohut234; 11-13-2013 at 11:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by teemohut234 View Post
    Lol, nice speech you all have there -.-
    you agreed to the T&Cs for playing this game, abusing glitch is against T&Cs so face the consequences
    Knights&Dragons (Android)
    Bumpain
    Lv100+
    Guild: The Legends
    Armors: A weird looking helm, some armour that gives protection, a shiny sword, a not so shiny shield

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpain View Post
    you agreed to the T&Cs for playing this game, abusing glitch is against T&Cs so face the consequences
    Really? Over a game that has a bad contact support team?

Quote Originally Posted by Paladineguru View Post
    Your right, we should go beyond banning. Id like to see them prosecuted for violation of tos, fraud, theft , larceny, grand theft, and digital piracy. Then cut their hands off.
    And then after a lengthy detainment in a work camp they should be executed as entertainment.
    Yep that's not to extreme. :P

Didn't Glitch, can't contribute. Update needed?

Hey all.

Didn't know about a glitch until I started looking up why I can't contribute. Every time I try it restarts my game and sends me back about 15 mins in time (game)

The most I've ever contributed at one time is 1.4m (fusion boost)

Anyone having the same issue? Is there a fix? Update??

Thanks everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Bob View Post
    Yep that's not to extreme. :P
    Not at all, at least I didn't suggest scourging and nailing him to a cross, allowing the public to

Stone and urinate on him , douse him in slow acting acid , stab him in a non vital organ once a day

And leave him to die of exposure and then gambling for their effects.

This isnt even slightly medieval. I want him dead. Not martyred

So some glitchers are still here. While guilds are the ones being affected....... really..... I see some justice in your actions gree
    IGN: No Name/Instagram
    LINE: Hengjinxd
    Recruitment: Open, message me on LINE [OPEN]
    GUILD: Paladins Of War (POW) #21 [ANDRIOD]
    POSITION: High Commander
    LEVEL: 145
    ARMORS: Aegis of the Sky Majesty..Beastmaster Battlegear..Blazeborne Vanguard..2xMaelstorm Irons..Tectonic Mantle..2xMoontide Platemail
    Interested parties, please fill up this form: http://goo.gl/rBpeUD

~War does not show who's right, it only show who's left

Ok my brother has been saving money for weeks now because he wants to be mvp of the contribute money guild quest. Will he have any trouble if he contributes 10 million even if he got it the old fashioned way by waiting weeks and saving up his money?

Quote Originally Posted by sheepoverfence View Post
    Ok my brother has been saving money for weeks now because he wants to be mvp of the contribute money guild quest. Will he have any trouble if he contributes 10 million even if he got it the old fashioned way by waiting weeks and saving up his money?
    Dunno how Gree checks who used a glitch. I would recommend to lay low for awhile and let the dust settle before making huge contributions. There shouldn't be any problems contributing, if it's earned money, but I would play safe just to be on the safe side.
    I'm back!