Thread: Free gold?

Free gold?

I just got 1500 gold...this another glitch? Guess I'll hold it for a while...

hope it isn't a glitch, if everyone gets the gold then fair enough imo.

Yes 1500 Gold which is roughly equivalent to $12. I rather have my commanders back than $12.

Level:
    Attack:
    Defense:

Really?

Is it too much to ask that we get a game that just works?

Gree, please just fix the game. No free commanders, no free gold, just fix the game and stop screwing things up. Put your team on the clock to fix the problems they caused on an individual basis. Give people their commanders back that they either bought or earned and leveled. Give back the gold people used after your glitch. This is amateur stuff. Get it together.

Make us a promise that you'll do better and that this type of stuff won't keep happening, and then LIVE UP TO IT.

If you want to apologize, give an equal apology to everybody. People were impacted by this glitch even if they didn't get anything. Beyond this week, we have all been impacted to date by errors and glitches and unannounced changes in in-game mechanics. Considering this is a top grossing game on iTunes, you really do a terrible job of supporting your customers.

Nothing makes you people happy. They messed up, corrected it and gave you $12 worth of gold and veteran training. What else do you expect?

Banned from chat

I recently got banned from chat ( muted) . I have sent several emails to ask why . None have been answered . I have been a paying customer spent almost 100$ last month . All I want is to get back on chat so I can coordinate with my fellow alliance members . I guess Gree doesn't want paying customers . This will be my last attempt to contact Gree . I will take my business elsewhere . I can always find another game to waste time .

you can buy better games for over half that

I believe GREE's mistake was taking it back. That one accident was one single action that would have helped the longevity concerns for the game. Worlds would have come back to life.

Those that got them were rejuvenated. People who left the game came back because they thought the playing field was becoming fair. Did it upset gold players? You bet. "I'm not spending another dime on this game!" They say. Guess what, yes you will. You aren't going to quit. I can't count how many people say they quit playing in MW only to spend it in WoN or another GREE game. If you say you will quit playing gold, you are a liar or not a big enough fish for GREE to worry about. Nothing can convince me otherwise.

Gold makes the world to round. Non gold players FILL those worlds. As far as getting 1500 gold, I would have rather not had it at all. It didn't do anything for me. Buy one teleport? Buy some gold crates that give me junk? Buy 1 commander?

I actually did better when they took it back on 1 server, because they left some recruits (a few) with the gold, on server 3 got a couple of 50's out of them.

it didnt level the playing field though because not everyone got the recruits, even if you got a load of elites you would probably be lucky to get enough merges for a single 60, and then the top alliances still destroy everything with 90s.