Android Power Players, I need your help! (research)

Howdy,

I've recently taken a personal interest in the epic boss fight stats calculator. If you are not familiar with this, the reverse engineering effort to predict epic boss fight attack/damage had been initiated by Bethmo a while back:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ic-Boss-damage!

... and then a nice user friendly simulation spreadsheet had recently been prepared by Oyster:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...on-Spreadsheet

The resulting tool is extremely powerful, and something that we can all benefit from. However, it is not complete. There are some little details that need to be filled, especially in situations when your knight stats are significantly lower than the stats of your friends. Unfortunately, when Bethmo started this number crunching work, Bethmo's knights were already all very advanced, and so far, this "void" in the computation formulas have only been reported by users reporting circumstantial evidence.

Here's where I come in In the past few weeks, I had also been computing the epic boss fight stats for my own use (I was not aware of Bethmo's calculations then, and then I was pretty happy when my findings aligned pretty well with Bethmo's formulas) so these computations are like second nature to me already. Recently, my sweetie bought me an android tablet, and I have a brand new install of the game on my android device that I can use purely for experimental purposes. I intend to run through several cycles of boss fights so I can refine the formulas we have to make them applicable and reliably predictable for ALL situations. I have some new findings, and Oyster and I (and maybe I can also convince Bethmo to be on board too!) are collaborating.

SO... at the risk of sounding cheeky... here's where I need YOUR HELP.

I need a healthy friend list of POWER PLAYERS on Android - specifically, those with epic or epic+ armors with attack and/or defense stats exceeding 2000 points. My intent is to focus on extreme situations when huge discrepancy exists between my stats and my friends stats to monitor this "capping effect" we have been witnessing.

If you feel generous, and feel like being a part of this effort, please spare a friend list spot for my meek knight (warning: I've only had this account for around 36 hours at this point). My friend code is:

WBF-XWH-ZPQ

I do believe that this effort will enhance some great work that some of our members in this community have already worked on, and have graciously shared with everyone.

AND... just to make things clear:

If there's one philosophy I have in "life" (LOL) it is my aversion to mooching off people in an unfair manner... especially in a game. I'm not using this opportunity to advance my personal gameplay.

My primary game account is on an IOS platform. I have knights that I have cultivated from scratch to level 200+, and I do not plan to switch over to the Android platform at the moment. As it stands, this android account will be used for "research" purposes, and then when everything is over, it will retire to become a very back-of-the-burner account, and a cash mule for my sweetie's android guild. In fact, I only need your help for a few weeks at most, so please feel free to de-friend me after this is all over
    Last edited by cafedecoy; 11-13-2013 at 12:25 PM.

Finally! My long and difficult journey of trying to get cafe's friend code has finally come to an end.
    Last edited by Sparkle_DPA; 11-13-2013 at 01:20 PM.

Add me! :]

WBB CFY WFC
    CasuaLady
    Casually Majestic - Lvl 163
    Lady - Lvl 1000 - RETIRED!

Armors Data

Thank you!! My game name is cafe very much appreciated!!!!

*waves at sparkle*

Ew. You're lvl 28

Hehe. Jk! Good luck!
    CasuaLady

Armors Data

I know, it's funny (and sad) too see that it takes a life refill to finish a guardian's crossing :...(

I think I can beat Radaghast, LOL

Oooh, yes.. The pains of leveling and going through the map under lvl 100.. I stopped on my second account at 52..
    CasuaLady

Armors Data

I'm not as powerful, but

WBB-CMQ-FMX

I'm pretty active, from 3PM CST- 10PM CST, so if you need me to switch armors for story mode I will.
    Line ID: iH8t2lose2

Thank you. Request sent

I'm too weak for this

Quote Originally Posted by cafedecoy View Post
    Thank you. Request sent
    Can you contact me on Line, I'm full on friend requests Atm and I don't know what your ign is.

So when I woke up and opened the game today, I saw a handful of friend requests from lv100+ players. Knowing that my level lame knights have no use for you, I have to conclude that this thread had something to do with it Many thanks to the android community - you guys are super friendly!

Hehe
    You bet!! We're better! You know what I mean by "better" :]
    CasuaLady

Armors Data

Posted in BethMo thread... I ran some numbers with the help of a guildmate (thanks Stevens).
    Even when your main Knight is Lvl100+ there is a cap for friends, max Attack and Defense is 125% of your own (as Cafedecoy pointed then element advantage bonus is applied)

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    I have a mere 1883 Attack on my Main Knight, looks like I'm too weak to help you out here.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)