Page 11 of 11 First ... 91011
    To be honest I've really only noticed people trying to just trash OP like based you came out of no where just to say something that's over with

I got banned whit out warning I mean,
    and allot of people got warning.
    I have mailed Gree and no response till know, And I am waiting already 1 week.
    how long it wil take more? does anyone know that? til i get an email back?

Quote Originally Posted by TakeDown01 View Post
    Did you give them a warning before you violate the Terms and Conditions of the game? No you didn't. I figured as much. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeDown01 View Post

From what I've heard gree can take up to 3 weeks to respond for other queries. But if they feel that you are just pestering them you won't get a response.

The other comment regarding warnings, there seems to be correlation between whether you actually spend money on the game. If you spend but also glitch then you get a warning and then ban if you continue to glitch. If you don't spend and glitch then you are likely to be banned outright.

As to why there is different treatment - you have to remember who pays the bills. Tolerance is higher for big spenders I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by AlbertEvolve View Post
    From what I've heard gree can take up to 3 weeks to respond for other queries. But if they feel that you are just pestering them you won't get a response.

The other comment regarding warnings, there seems to be correlation between whether you actually spend money on the game. If you spend but also glitch then you get a warning and then ban if you continue to glitch. If you don't spend and glitch then you are likely to be banned outright.

As to why there is different treatment - you have to remember who pays the bills. Tolerance is higher for big spenders I suppose.
    If one didn't spend a cent and yet hack or cheat, why would they give you any warning? You deserved to be banned without warning. That's what everyone expects.

Not to defend spenders, but if someone actually put real $$$ into this game, the warning is probably warranted and if they insist on doing it again, they get banned and lost their real $$$. Seems pretty fair.

This threads completely off lol there is no warning just because you're a spender. I know people that have spent a few hundred and got banned without any replies why or anything. Its unfortunate to hear but they took the risk I guess. All honesty I don't even hold anything against them, the people that tend to hold grudges against cheaters are
    1. People that don't know how to do what they do
    2. Spenders that are angry they're keeping up to them for free
    Gem Stock: 113
    Current Lineup:
    BKal+ MAX
    Combustion+ MAX
    Northerners MAX
    Maelstrom Irons+ MAX
    X3 Maelstrom Irons regular
    Beheamoth + MAX

Knight level 54
    12x lvl3 TrainingFields, 1x lvl3 monster Nest, 3x lvl 3 Forges.
    GM of GemXion

Can we let these glitch/cheat/hack/ban threads die in peace please?

You glitch/cheat/hack... gtfo and go cry me a river somewhere else. No one cares. Those that feel bad for anyone who got banned/warnings, you're probably a hacker too. And the guild you screwed? Hope you feel happy screwing over others.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    Can we let these glitch/cheat/hack/ban threads die in peace please?

You glitch/cheat/hack... gtfo and go cry me a river somewhere else. No one cares. Those that feel bad for anyone who got banned/warnings, you're probably a hacker too. And the guild you screwed? Hope you feel happy screwing over others.
    Agreed, this threads are going to be closed now .