Page 9 of 11 First ... 7891011 Last

No, I/we didn't send a spy. You just happened to get exposed by people that were in our guild and joined yours.

Also, I take no part in any of my guild's actions anymore. If you read, it says I'm retired. I'm just here to enjoy my time on the forum
    Last edited by -Solo-; 11-14-2013 at 07:12 PM.
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

Quote Originally Posted by Instagram View Post
    Exactly.... how do we know if someone glitches till they donate their gold?? Im not some superhuman who can tell. I can't! Thats the thing.
    Sucks, but I would have reported any large amounts to GREE to have records that we acknowledged it and want it fixed.

Ever since I heard of this gold glitch I have been watching our guilds contributions like a hawk waiting to see if anything stood out. By stood out, I would have questioned anything over 4-5 million.

PS. Anyone else laughing at the stupid names of these Penial guys? "F Gree" "GREE SUX"

Quote Originally Posted by DaveO View Post
    Chunkmaster is on Penial's nuts so hard, he has to taste the Erectorus. Grow up man, and quit defending your guilds exploiting.
    Wow Bro really Haha I never defended them and ps sound like a five year old notice how I stopped because the truth is out and I already said this before I'm not in penial erectorus now if you have proof saying otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by DK Shady View Post
    Ever since I heard of this gold glitch I have been watching our guilds contributions like a hawk waiting to see if anything stood out. By stood out, I would have questioned anything over 4-5 million.
    You aren't the only one. As was said earlier, the guilds that benefited got rolled back. What sucks is even if someone donated glitched gold and you booted him, gree likely still would have rolled you back. It's nice to see a there are a few guilds that didn't go that route.

Of course, what I don't know is what level gree selected to beat up on. If guilds actually got rolled back for a 50k donation from a glitcher, that's kind of harsh, but I imagine gree is hitting the guilds that donated many millions and leveled the crap out of their element bonuses and/or guards.

I like the fact that gree booted the folks from the guild, letting us identify them and take action as appropriate. Many of us actually want a level playing field in this game.
    NOTICE: The Legends is now free to play! Old friends look us up!

IGN: Legends Brutal - Level 156 - Started July 2013
    Guild: The Legends - Level 75 - Android - 11 wars, 9 top-tens!
    Maxed Epic: Blaze, Chromatic, Devoted, Kerstman, Mael, Majesty, Necro
    Maxed Legendary: Bear+, Dragon Aegis+, Feather+, Glacius+, Soul Rmt+
    Maxed Other: Dark Prince+, Infernal+, Shaman+

Quote Originally Posted by chunkmaster2013 View Post
    Wow Bro really Haha I never defended them and ps sound like a five year old notice how I stopped because the truth is out and I already said this before I'm not in penial erectorus now if you have proof saying otherwise
    Please, just stop posting. You've managed to ruin this thread for me with all the nonsense I've had to filter through from you.
    Are you serious about KnD and an active player? Tired of not receiving war epics after spending your hard earned gems? If so, contact me with any inquires about joining one of the original top 10 guilds on Android.

Line ID: daveo2

Quote Originally Posted by DaveO View Post
    Please, just stop posting. You've managed to ruin this thread for me with all the nonsense I've had to filter through from you.
    Then leave I'm not stopping you

Quote Originally Posted by -Solo- View Post
    No, I/we didn't send a spy. You just happened to get exposed by people that were in our guild and joined yours.

Also, I take no part in any of my guild's actions anymore. If you read, it says I'm retired. I'm just here to enjoy my time on the forum
    Ahh the professional troll type, who's associated with the guild, but not its opperations, yet still represents the guild. Sounds like a sweet gig to me, any spots available?

Seriously tho, I'm thinking about quitting my fantasy football league, but remaining on the message boards to tell people how bad they are. If this works as well as I think it will, ill be quiting my job to do the same.
    Last edited by holygrale; 11-14-2013 at 08:10 PM.

You seem a little salty there.

Also, fantasy football includes luck. Your comparison sucks. Who the hell uses message boards for fantasy football. Your little middle school analogy needs some work.

Go Peyton Manning!
    Last edited by -Solo-; 11-14-2013 at 08:31 PM.
    MaJestic Solo

You seem a little salty there.

Also, fantasy football includes luck. Your comparison sucks. Who the hell uses message boards for fantasy football. Your little middle school analogy needs some work.

Go Peyton Manning!
    Not salty at all, just trying to enjoy my time on the forums.

Fantasy football is 50% trash talk (ie message boards)

Every game "includes luck" check 3 of the 5 pics in your signature, unless luck wasn't envolved in your "former guild,who you no longer decide for, but still wave a flag for" attaining them.

2nd middle school refrence = not original, especialy when your referring to analogies needing work

Peytons good, but that mellon is bound to pop one day....WHO DAT

No, you're pretty salty.

Also, if you have something to say about Majestic, go ahead. Don't hold back. I don't know what you're trying to say, but I don't have those armors only attainable from chests. Go figure, right?

Manning is done after next season, maybe even this season. I'm predicting next year will be Mr.Double Check's year.
    MaJestic Solo

No, you're pretty salty.

Also, if you have something to say about Majestic, go ahead. Don't hold back. I don't know what you're trying to say, but I don't have those armors only attainable from chests. Go figure, right?

Manning is done after next season, maybe even this season. I'm predicting next year will be Mr.Double Check's year.

Meh, I watch REAL football on Saturdays.

I have nothing to say about majestic, just pointing out that all games include luck, and yur signature symbolizes that.

And I'm not salty at all, i just can't seem to get away from all the fun on these forums. Wait can I retire from the forums, and then just loaf around and poke fun?

Seriously tho, what kinda health insurance and benefits do you get from retiring from an online video game guild?

Allstate retirement insurance.

I'll pass on the 'soccer' talk.
    MaJestic Solo

I'm happy that nobody in our quild did use this.
    Code: WBC-DVV-WXC

Name: Jiihaa

Level: 100

Maxed armors:
    Big four+ , Swamp Shaman+, Guardian's battlegear, Abominable Platemail+

In progress:
    Infernal+ (17/70), Vesture of Frost+, Krampus+ (50/70),

Allstate retirement insurance.

I'll pass on the 'soccer' talk.
    Heh, and I thought he meant college football!
    WBB-XNC-HBC

Quote Originally Posted by tababoy View Post
    Heh, and I thought he meant college football!
    I did.......