Page 7 of 11 First ... 56789 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Oryihn View Post
    Chunkmaster...

I'm gonna have to just pretend your are white-knighting for your guild since this account was created for and only for this thread which you seem to be trying to squash at every turn.

You have posted in 0 other threads, and made the account less than 24 hours ago.

Man up and admit where you came from or just be ignored. I really don't care which, but your trolling isn't even amusing, and I like trolls.
    I can honestly say yes I didn't create this account rerecently I had another but lost login my computer crashed so I'm using phone and this was the first thing I saw I disagreed with

I can honestly say yes I didn't create this account rerecently I had another but lost login my computer crashed so I'm using phone and this was the first thing I saw I disagreed with
    You won't get anyone to believe that 1st grade-level explanation. Try a bit harder lol
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

Quote Originally Posted by Cali-Boy916 View Post
    No one replied to my input... I feel so left out lol, i think i made valid points
    Firstly, it wasn't a glitch that could be exploited subversively by tricking the game, nor was it managed by Gree. All of the offers go through an external company called AARKI. AARKI makes its money as an advertising firm and it pays gree and other game companies money for every hit they get.

SO Gree got paid every time someone watched a video, if that means you watched 1000 videos and got 1000 gems... Gree got paid for 1000 gems from aarki. So why would they ban you for that? As you mentioned, The profit is their only concern.

In this case, Gree did something right by punishing people that exploited a strange hiccup in their programming in order to get ahead in the game.

Think about what they gained.

Guild Bonuses
    Guild Guardians
    Those are expensive and hard to farm for even a top end guild. (Yes these may have been rolled back)

But what else did they gain?
    Every time you donate there is a little bar at the bottom that fills up and gives you a Fusion boost.

If you donated 100million gold... you got at least 50 fusion boosts.

Thats instant levelling for an epic or two. And I have seen no evidence of that being rolled back. Have you?

GM of Beastmode Gods
    Line: ORYIHM

Quote Originally Posted by chunkmaster2013 View Post
    I misread the bottom part the guild I'm from a guild called gods amoungst us

Awe the 5 year old is back like I said I'm not aiming for belief im aiming for fair judgement

Quote Originally Posted by -Solo- View Post
    You won't get anyone to believe that 1st grade-level explanation. Try a bit harder lol
    Also have you seen all the terrible typos I've made no one does that on purpose

This '5 year old' never left. Get your eyes checked.
    MaJestic Solo

Quote Originally Posted by -Solo- View Post
    This '5 year old' never left. Get your eyes checked.
    Clearly I did get you to stop with and adult conversation and start pointing fingers then stop then start again

Firstly, it wasn't a glitch that could be exploited subversively by tricking the game, nor was it managed by Gree. All of the offers go through an external company called AARKI. AARKI makes its money as an advertising firm and it pays gree and other game companies money for every hit they get.

SO Gree got paid every time someone watched a video, if that means you watched 1000 videos and got 1000 gems... Gree got paid for 1000 gems from aarki. So why would they ban you for that? As you mentioned, The profit is their only concern.

In this case, Gree did something right by punishing people that exploited a strange hiccup in their programming in order to get ahead in the game.

Think about what they gained.

Guild Bonuses
    Guild Guardians
    Those are expensive and hard to farm for even a top end guild. (Yes these may have been rolled back)

But what else did they gain?
    Every time you donate there is a little bar at the bottom that fills up and gives you a Fusion boost.

If you donated 100million gold... you got at least 50 fusion boosts.

Thats instant levelling for an epic or two. And I have seen no evidence of that being rolled back. Have you?
    For once im agreeing with you and as for the proof, no i haven't seen any nor do i care.just cause 1 person says something about 1 guild it created the domino effect,now all are bashing only 1 guild, which i don't understand. There are others that will say no i didn't cheat whatever whatever but idc its only a game and I'm playing it. You guys need to accept the fact that there will be cheaters on any and every game, if they get banned they will try to find a way to make another account and do the same thing so what will ranting and complaining on a forum do? Nothing...

You did no such thing. Don't give yourself too much credit now.
    MaJestic Solo

Quote Originally Posted by chunkmaster2013 View Post
    Awe the 5 year old is back like I said I'm not aiming for belief im aiming for fair judgement
    And fair judgement in your eyes means what?

Please explain. Because while reading all of your posts, the only argument you have made that had any merit was when you said Most top ten guilds should be banned for using the "Armor levelling Glitch"

When asked what the hell you were talking about and asked for any kind of evidence that top ten guilds used that glitch your response was basically, and i am paraphrasing here, "I don't have any evidence, and you are guilty because you asked for it."

You can't have fair judgement if there is nothing to judge sir.

Please step away as it is obvious you are adding nothing to the discussion and have only managed to derail a discussion.

GM of Beastmode Gods

Quote Originally Posted by Cali-Boy916 View Post
    For once im agreeing with you and as for the proof, no i haven't seen any nor do i care.just cause 1 person says something about 1 guild it created the domino effect,now all are bashing only 1 guild, which i don't understand. There are others that will say no i didn't cheat whatever whatever but idc its only a game and I'm playing it. You guys need to accept the fact that there will be cheaters on any and every game, if they get banned they will try to find a way to make another account and do the same thing so what will ranting and complaining on a forum do? Nothing...
    Well yes and no.. It has had an effect. The line chat among top ten guild that has lead to this investigation by gree through reports, and the chat we use to protect other guilds from these cheaters and leaches all sprung from this issue.

The top ten community has grown closer and we are legitimately helping each other so that the true competition among guilds decides the victor (Which sadly in this case is a measurment of wallet size) we don't have many cheaters, we don't have many leeches, and we are a happy group now because of it.

So while you may not see the merit of this thread, I certainly do.

I am somewhat shocked that there is only one guild being targeted when i know of quite a few more in the top 25.

GM of Beastmode Gods

Well yes and no.. It has had an effect. The line chat among top ten guild that has lead to this investigation by gree through reports, and the chat we use to protect other guilds from these cheaters and leaches all sprung from this issue.

The top ten community has grown closer and we are legitimately helping each other so that the true competition among guilds decides the victor (Which sadly in this case is a measurment of wallet size) we don't have many cheaters, we don't have many leeches, and we are a happy group now because of it.

So while you may not see the merit of this thread, I certainly do.

I am somewhat shocked that there is only one guild being targeted when i know of quite a few more in the top 25.
    That's the point I'm trying to make, there's more than just this 1 guild but everyone stays on just this one. Yea i know there's proof and what not but has anyone tried this hard to get proof for other guilds? From what ive seen so far besides the guy that posted 3 pics no. Ok on to the next point, wasn't there talk about people in the top 10 boycotting gree with this next coming 3 day war? That is what i want to hear about rather than everyone saying 1 guild cheated etc. over and over again

More than one guild have been targeted. Erectial is just the most obvious one, they just stick out because it's not just one or a couple members. DK Shady already posted 3 teams. And here's a picture of Legends:

MaJestic Solo

And fair judgement in your eyes means what?

Please explain. Because while reading all of your posts, the only argument you have made that had any merit was when you said Most top ten guilds should be banned for using the "Armor levelling Glitch"

When asked what the hell you were talking about and asked for any kind of evidence that top ten guilds used that glitch your response was basically, and i am paraphrasing here, "I don't have any evidence, and you are guilty because you asked for it."

You can't have fair judgement if there is nothing to judge sir.

Please step away as it is obvious you are adding nothing to the discussion and have only managed to derail a discussion.
    So far from your last statement penial wasn't the only guild using gold glitch but they're are the only ones being blamed which is the truth hence this discussion and furthermore no one has denied at all use of the armor leveling glitch and your quote is close be wise I said this after holy or whatever his and name is and solo said both accused me of being a cheater without proof