Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last

Exclamation Top Guild Contribute Glitch?

a few big guild contributed over 500m in a week.
    i just did 20m and got banned and a other guild ( allot of people of them) contributed over 50m and still able to play.
    I want to be unbanned because i am banned for no reason.

OP ( Penitial Erectus or somthing) did over 500mil contribute in a week.
    EX (extreme) did too.
    and all of the others OP 1 till 8 did the money glitch on them.

Want proof? i got picture of OP that contributed over 500mil.

Want to see it pm me on Line: "onetakedown"
    only K&D admin mod or somthing is allowed to pm me so i can show them.

And my first thing is please unban me!
    it's not fair. they did ever man over 40m and i didint do so much.
    UNBANN me please and BANN OP 1/8 BECAUSE they did much more!!!!

if someone could tell me how to put a pictures here from my Phone it would be easier.
    Last edited by TakeDown01; 11-13-2013 at 09:59 AM.

By the way...android OP guild(Penial Erectorus) the guild name...they juz did a elements bonuses purchase till 34 juz now.....I saw the numbers of the elements purchase tis evening is juz 24...n now 34...that's mean they juz lvling juz now...n I doubt that they have a big contribute few days ago...n save the free gold in the guild bank for a few days before use those gold.....it's really not fair for others player who spend few thousands of gems like me n others.....hope gree will take action for them. ..

@TakeDown1: U haven't spend enough money to get unbanned, sorry for you =/
    ~Croy (Lvl 100+) [Android]

Ok I'm confused .did we have the same glitch in ios ?

The picture of OP's contribution has already been posted. EX were cheaters during the 1st war with the guardian/unlimited gold glitch.

You all deserve to be banned.
    Last edited by -Solo-; 11-13-2013 at 11:18 AM.
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

Probably yes, because we should have the same versions now D=

EDIT: Solo rocks #yolo
    ~Croy (Lvl 100+) [Android]

Yes I am confused too. But I Think it is an Android thing.

By the Way takedown. The picture of OP was posted yesterday in another thread.
    IOS player Level 100 +

IGN : Heaven CENT Stig
    LINE : Stig-em-up
    Guild : Centurions

And yes. You dont deserve to get unbanned. IMO
    But the penial erectus should offcourse be taken Down too.
    IOS player Level 100 +

IGN : Heaven CENT Stig
    LINE : Stig-em-up
    Guild : Centurions

Anyway take down have no reason or reasonable that's not a the real point..juz agnore it...the point is gree should take some action for those cheater. ...and give them back the fair war to us....

Unban me cause i didn't cheat as much as someone else!!

Wait... Whut?

really?

Quote Originally Posted by -Solo- View Post
    The picture of OP's contribution has already been posted. EX were cheaters during the 1st war with the guardian/unlimited gold glitch.

You all deserve to be banned.
    If this is the case them most top ten guild should be banned for armor leveling glitch which has a larger effect on the game then a bunch of gold that barley gives a noticeable change when you do an elemental boost and that's the truth with max armors you have 5 thing become easier for you with a bunch of gold you have 1 thing so people please stop complaining about one glitch when majority of you used a previous glitch

Android is so messed up. Come ocer to Ios where our only problem is we spend too much money!

If this is the case them most top ten guild should be banned for armor leveling glitch which has a larger effect on the game then a bunch of gold that barley gives a noticeable change when you do an elemental boost and that's the truth with max armors you have 5 thing become easier for you with a bunch of gold you have 1 thing so people please stop complaining about one glitch when majority of you used a previous glitch
    People who abused that should be banned too, but knowing how people who cheat will take any advantage they can get, people who abused the gold glitch are mostly the same people who abused the armor leveling glitch.

I know you abused that too, Erected Penises. Line group chat screenshots are the best.
    MaJestic Solo

Quote Originally Posted by -Solo- View Post
    People who abused that should be banned too, but knowing how people who cheat will take any advantage they can get, people who abused the gold glitch are mostly the same people who abused the armor leveling glitch.

I know you abused that too, Erected Penises. Line group chat screenshots are the best.
    So quick to point a finger, i know you used it too but of course you will deny using it so who cares? What's done is done

I haven't used anything. It's easy to point fingers when the culprits admit to it and their progress in the game has risen since said glitches were widely spread.

You seem to like defending these sort of people.
    MaJestic Solo