Page 8 of 11 First ... 678910 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Cali-Boy916 View Post
    That's the point I'm trying to make, there's more than just this 1 guild but everyone stays on just this one. Yea i know there's proof and what not but has anyone tried this hard to get proof for other guilds? From what ive seen so far besides the guy that posted 3 pics no. Ok on to the next point, wasn't there talk about people in the top 10 boycotting gree with this next coming 3 day war? That is what i want to hear about rather than everyone saying 1 guild cheated etc. over and over again
    I agree with cali

Quote Originally Posted by -Solo- View Post
    More than one guild have been targeted. Erectial is just the most obvious one, they just stick out because it's not just one or a couple members. DK Shady already posted 3 teams. And here's a picture of Legends:

My phone isn't showing pic but I believe you on that because you have facts

Nvm just got it

Well played solo, tell yur rat/spy he can go back to flipping burgers and serving nachos now

Quote Originally Posted by chunkmaster2013 View Post
    So far I have noticed everyone saying gold glitchers need to be banned because im spending so much money on a game, and **** like legends zero being immature calling people cheaters more than once it the thing is that your being hypocritical they found a gold glitch woo good for them do they care if you guys know apparently not and all because a member in a different guild stupid acts like a try hard in one guild war (referring to the op member who went 3-81 against the legends) he is automatically called a cheater which his record not being proof enough to be able to call him that I've talked to him sand he told me he really want to win against another top ten guild other than KoR who kinda sucked (his words) he wanted to fight a real strong guild and wasted his gems in vain, so I believe it's time for everyone to stop being childish and stop trying to ruin one guilds reputation and furthermore Penial erectorus didn't cause anyone to spend more money you did that your damn self so stop trying to start something that has a bull**** cause we're not Gree employees so get free gems so if they/you waste their/your money that is on them/you no one else
    Hahaha you say they shouldn't be punished because their cheating effected no one? That gold will be used to upgrade element bonuses which will make their members stronger and they can get all the lvl 10 guardians they want. Also cheating in general is against tos so it shouldn't even be a matter of if they are affecting other players. You expect anyone to beleive that that guy went 3-81 just so he could try and beat a good guild?
    IGN:Nova
    Level:10x
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by knights View Post
    I have to quote myself. Some players still don't get it. Eventually they get you, if you wanna keep playing, you gotta keep to the straight and narrow.

Well played solo, tell yur rat/spy he can go back to flipping burgers and serving nachos now
    And those are the comments I like to see when guilds get exposed. Legends is a guild with cheaters using root/connection/epic armor exploits, along with the couple members using armor leveling/gold exploits.

It's funny how you took part of the talk for punishing cheaters in this thread and when someone exposes your guild, you have nothing but cheap middle school insults.
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

And those are the comments I like to see when guilds get exposed. Legends is a guild with cheaters using root/connection/epic armor exploits, along with the couple members using armor leveling/gold exploits.

It's funny how you took part of the talk for punishing cheaters in this thread and when someone exposes your guild, you have nothing but cheap middle school insults.
    Honestly that's what I was saying the entire time

Should be pretty clear who the cheaters are now. Anyone in a guild sitting at 1 elemental bonus is either a cheater, or supports cheating. If I were in a guild that got rolled back and I didn't know they were cheating, I would leave immediately.
    The only exception would be the guilds the did not allow their cheaters back in. If you got rolled back and did not allow your cheaters back in, you are the only guys I feel bad for.
    Not playing ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by nachomasterx View Post
    Should be pretty clear who the cheaters are now. Anyone in a guild sitting at 1 elemental bonus is either a cheater, or supports cheating. If I were in a guild that got rolled back and I didn't know they were cheating, I would leave immediately.
    The only exception would be the guilds the did not allow their cheaters back in. If you got rolled back and did not allow your cheaters back in, you are the only guys I feel bad for.
    not necessarily.

Some guilds housed a cheater and kicked that person when they found out about the glitch before the bans, but still got punished because that gold was in their account.

GM of Beastmode Gods
    Line: ORYIHM

Quote Originally Posted by Oryihn View Post
    not necessarily.

Some guilds housed a cheater and kicked that person when they found out about the glitch before the bans, but still got punished because that gold was in their account.
    That's exactly what happened to us- Yesterday Cidd one of my hc confronted another hc over possible cheating as that hc had donated 55 million gold while the second highest contribution was only 3 million gold-(we monitor contributions of gold). The other hc left the guild because of Cidd's confrontation but today we got everything rolled back even though Gree didn't kick out anyone in our guild as the glitcher had left already.
    Retired Founder of the Knights of Renais Guild
    7th in the War of the Wicked
    37th in War of the Damned With Gem-saving
    36th in Battle of the Beasts
    WBB-PXV-DQV

Can't believe we just got rolled back to 0%. Spend $200 a war to have one dbag ruin your guild. Wow...

Exactly.... how do we know if someone glitches till they donate their gold?? Im not some superhuman who can tell. I can't! Thats the thing.
    IGN: No Name/Instagram
    LINE: Hengjinxd
    Recruitment: Open, message me on LINE [OPEN]
    GUILD: Paladins Of War (POW) #21 [ANDRIOD]
    POSITION: High Commander
    LEVEL: 145
    ARMORS: Aegis of the Sky Majesty..Beastmaster Battlegear..Blazeborne Vanguard..2xMaelstorm Irons..Tectonic Mantle..2xMoontide Platemail
    Interested parties, please fill up this form: http://goo.gl/rBpeUD

~War does not show who's right, it only show who's left

Chunkmaster is on Penial's nuts so hard, he has to taste the Erectorus. Grow up man, and quit defending your guilds exploiting.
    Are you serious about KnD and an active player? Tired of not receiving war epics after spending your hard earned gems? If so, contact me with any inquires about joining one of the original top 10 guilds on Android.

Line ID: daveo2

LOLZ, so you really did send a spy????? One of the top 2 (allianced) guilds sending spys? Where to?