Wrath of the Jungle Colossus - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wrath of the Jungle Colossus

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    too bad. the shadow unit last time was a good incentive to get 45 boss kills
    KA 513742975

Forum Dragon Knights - Immortals ( FDI )

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by senna View Post
    Don't imagine things. If there's none now, there will be none at the end of the rainbow.
    It doesn't always say the boost on the splash, that's not the same as people beginning to get the unit and confirming that there isn't one.

Paint the World Black With Us.
    Dragon Realms 840-064-428

Kingdom Age Ally Code- 734-077-018

Dragon Realms Ally Code- 911-214-292
    Dragon Realms Guild Code - 840-064-428

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Is it just me, or are the rewards a little lame so far given the number of gems most people would have to spend to get to 75?

Consistent Contributor Capitalsfanatic's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    Is it just me, or are the rewards a little lame so far given the number of gems most people would have to spend to get to 75?
    Nope, it's not you. The rewards are stinko and the cost is high. Poor return on investment.
    American Veterans
    VET

83rd in The Cave
    85th in The Encampment
    78th in The Hollow
    56th in Undergrowth Temple Conquest (24-hour war)

U.S. Air Force-Retired

Invite Code: 805-196-353

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    That's the trend for the last 4-5 events. Business decision. Customer base says... no... they say yes. So far the 'we listen to the community'. Trust me... it will become even harder if ppl keep paying. They will squeeze till you die.

Banned
    Post Count
    This is kinda good....at least they are stopping the inflation/inflated units.....somewhat.

Post Count
    come on Gree, next event. Im done with the boss event

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by P4TR1C14N View Post
    That's the trend for the last 4-5 events. Business decision. Customer base says... no... they say yes. So far the 'we listen to the community'. Trust me... it will become even harder if ppl keep paying. They will squeeze till you die.
    It seems to me that a lot of people have quit paying. There are probably a dozen high level accounts out there for sale right now. And it sounds like not many outside of the top 2-3 guilds are willing to spend gems on these boss events or the raid boss anymore.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    we are close to pulling off second day of guild boss quest, well close compared to older events where many in the guild would not think twice about tossing the 10 gem cure potions at guaranteeing a win. not happening this time; the rewards are weak and none of us are interested enough to go for 45 kills let alone 100
    next quest please - oh and im cool with it being released with some sort of bug that awards too fast in error or counts prior events stats against the new one. i like those type of bugs.

No % bonus on last two units

All:

You might want to save your gems. The Boscage Wyr-mage and Jungle Colossus Effigy do NOT have a % bonus and I am not holding my breath that GREE will add one. GREE majorly increases the level of difficulty but then gives crap units as a reward for your efforts.

Side note: I finished this quest with my mini fairly easily, but went up 7 levels doing so. Worth it...hell no!

Highlander