Can't contribute gold to guilds

I had problems contributing to guild, I hope someone could help me with this...
    Name: BoW Teemo
    Code: WBC-MRN-BBN

Sell your shrooms.
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

What is shrooms?

Seen this in another guild that did the gold hack. People can't contribute after they, or others in guild, cheated for gold.

GM of Beastmode Gods
    Line: ORYIHM

Why does everyone say its a hack? Its actually a glitch lol. I'm just putting my two cents in

Quote Originally Posted by Cali-Boy916 View Post
    Why does everyone say its a hack? Its actually a glitch lol. I'm just putting my two cents in
    Either way, should be banned
    Knights&Dragons (Android)
    Bumpain
    Lv100+
    Guild: The Legends
    Armors: A weird looking helm, some armour that gives protection, a shiny sword, a not so shiny shield

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpain View Post
    Either way, should be banned
    If its a glitch on grees part, why bann people? just fix it and move on. That's like saying your on your way to pick up your layaway from a store, when you give them your info and one of your items was a 52 inch hdtv and they accidently give you a 72 inch by mistake, would you say "thats the wrong tv"? No, you wouldnt say a thing cause its the person in the stores fault right? Not only that, but your getting a bigger tv also

Quote Originally Posted by Cali-Boy916 View Post
    If its a glitch on grees part, why bann people? just fix it and move on. That's like saying your on your way to pick up your layaway from a store, when you give them your info and one of your items was a 52 inch hdtv and they accidently give you a 72 inch by mistake, would you say "thats the wrong tv"? No, you wouldnt say a thing cause its the person in the stores fault right? Not only that, but your getting a bigger tv also
    GREE did not accidently give people gold. As with any game there will be bugs/glitches and people will spend time trying to find them/exploit them when they are found or use them when they hear about it from others. Thankfully, GREE is taking a step in the right direction and I hope these kids are permanently banned.

Zero was right - first legit war in Dec.
    Knights of Furyans

Quote Originally Posted by Harbear View Post
    GREE did not accidently give people gold. As with any game there will be bugs/glitches and people will spend time trying to find them/exploit them when they are found or use them when they hear about it from others. Thankfully, GREE is taking a step in the right direction and I hope these kids are permanently banned.

Zero was right - first legit war in Dec.
    Maybe if they pay more attention to their forums then people wont be whining 24/7

Quote Originally Posted by Oryihn View Post
    Seen this in another guild that did the gold hack. People can't contribute after they, or others in guild, cheated for gold.
    This is correct.