From one mess, to another...

I was cringing when I read that GREEd was going to "address the situation" regarding the extra/random commander and boost rewards....

... And my instincts were right.

GREE, you botched this "fix" terribly. This community has no faith in you. Our world chat is going nuts, and a mass exodus from this game has become.

Who else here lost MORE than just their surplus/bug rewards? I know I did.

I really hope that all the people disputing their credit card charges and contacting apple have some success. Not only has GREE exploited the game mechanics to make a quick buck by selling teleports, but they also open new worlds monthly to lure more and more spending. All while letting existing worlds die once they sucked the life (money) out of them.

GREEd clearly has no respect for their customers, as the level of diligence and empathy they exert when addressing serious issues that affect their entire community is downright pathetic.

I've wasted enough time on these scam games, time to walk away.

I came fourth and second with two >60 commanders in last two player wars in world 9 - not using gold. Our alliance came first in last two events - with just a handful of >60 commanders. This hard work (and skill) gave me a level 90 commander (Black Rain) and a level 80 plus match (Gunrock). These have been in my inventory for ages. The Gunrocks are now gone. The glitched commanders are still there.

The 'solution' seems to have been random deletion of epic commanders or perhaps it was late night browsing through inventories and making a guess as to what to delete.

No point playing any more. Any progress may just get wiped. See you gree. No wonder your company's performance is in the news for all the wrong reasons.
    Crime City: iseenodoom, Doom's mob (owner), syndicate #225 995 144
    116th Midtown, 78th Market Plaza

Modern War: Doomnosee, East Coast Elite (officer), faction #444 903 980
    103rd Brazil*, 103rd Greenland, 54th Egypt, 53rd China

Kingdom Age: Krabat, Order of Dragon Knights (officer), guild #592 797 474
    12th Dragon's Roost