Increases in boss difficulty

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Increases in boss difficulty

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Increases in boss difficulty

I am by no means asking gree to change the event difficulty as it has already been released but the increases in event difficulty are becoming rediculous.

I am purely speculating here but I'm guessing that the boss health is roughly based on the attack stats of the top 50-100 individual accounts......

I do not feel that events should be easy nor free to complete in entirety but they should be at least attainable to a higher percentage of the KA community.

Please gree take into account the long time players who do still spend and are trying to find ways to keep enjoying KA.

Banned
    Post Count
    The boosts are not showing on the Unit either....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post
    The boosts are not showing on the Unit either....
    I've noticed they have been left off several times recently.

Post Count
    It is crazy. How are level 200's gonna complete this without spending a hugeeeeeee amount of gems?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by _Mas_ View Post
    It is crazy. How are level 200's gonna complete this without spending a hugeeeeeee amount of gems?
    Very easily if they are in the top 3 guilds and have treble or even quadruple the stats of most other players and health regen every 4 or 5 minutes lol.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I was one of the stupid one's who thought lvl'ing
    Up was a good thing. Hah jokes on me.
    Lvl 200 and lost 1/2 my strength.

In the guild wars members that are lvl 110
    And less than 1/2 my att/def. scores more
    Than double what I do. Hugely frustrating

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Gree builds quests for FUN and RK. And since they have already handed FUN and RK TONS of regen/strength bonuses, they need to keep jacking up the difficulty. It is a fun event for the 120 or so players in those guilds. For the rest of us, do you think Gree really cares how we feel?

Post Count
    What are the boss strength tiers
    Always looking for more friends please add me

My ally code 582-960-040

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nacon10 View Post
    What are the boss strength tiers
    lvl 5-25 26-50 51-75 76-100 101-150 and 151+ if i remember correctly, boss health increases exponentially for each tier you go up.

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Person View Post
    lvl 5-25 26-50 51-75 76-100 101-150 and 151+ if i remember correctly, boss health increases exponentially for each tier you go up.
    Thanks person I was just wondering that myself

Post Count
    thats why a mini with 30k raw attack can get to 70 without trouble, but a lvl 152 with 3,5m raw attack needs gems or extreme timing to get past 40

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Post Count
    For those that think these boss events or any other event is a cake walk just because you happen to be in RK or FUN are mistaken. It still cost many of us gems and a lot of organized time. We have a RL too. Least I do. Won't pretend to speak for everyone else. I will not be spending the time or the money this boss go around for #100 if that makes some feel better. Don't sweat the small things in life. This is just a game.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Kill 75 unit is rubbish and the HP increase for this Boss makes it even more rubbish, Gree failed to make this event enjoyable and interesting at all.
    They are making epic boss HP higher and higher, even though everyone complained about last epic boss being very tough, they just don't listen, they increased it again.

RsD
    MoC Member

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The only way this epic boss become reasonable, is to count boosts in, make the player feel his achievements are paying off, with the SAME HP, I truly believe that boss attack being unboosted attack was a bug that turned to be a rule later.

RsD
    MoC Member

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    Gree builds quests for FUN and RK. And since they have already handed FUN and RK TONS of regen/strength bonuses, they need to keep jacking up the difficulty. It is a fun event for the 120 or so players in those guilds. For the rest of us, do you think Gree really cares how we feel?
    This

They have no other option because of the crass decision to hand out colossal bonuses to the winning guilds. It's a rod Gree have made for their own back; unfortunately it's the rest of us forced to wear it
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"