Crime City triathlon weekend - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Crime City triathlon weekend

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Please View Post
    Obviously! But in the end who will win,'someone who spends more gold or someone who puts in more time with no gold? Most high stat players are gold players. It's impossible for a free player to keep up unless your being carried by a top syndicate. Need an event for the more time/free players! Or how about 2 different tiers .. Gold events and free only events? Or just stick too less events so people don't get burnt out and quit like a lot have already. That won't happen tho ,they will continue to shove events down our throats so they keep the income coming in.
    Umm...there already are two (if not more) tiers of players. You'll never be stronger than the (current) gold players. Play your own game.

You can always choose not to participate in events to prevent your own burn out.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Lurker
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=Deadwater;1073140]Gree = a business. Most business tend to want to make money. It's very typical of a business to want to make money.[/

Without money they definitely wouldn't be here , I'm not arguing that ... In the end the free players should have a fair chance to win an event is all I am saying. Your idea is favoring gold players. We already have plenty events that do that, don't need another whole weekend of more! Like I said make 2 tiers .. Free tier and gold tier so your actually battling on an even playing field!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jmeijer View Post
    Read the guidelines again. You obviously don't know what a troll is. We react on your posts because your arrogance went through the roof. No, he's not. He's here to boost is enormous ego. It's not trying. It's failing. He actually contributes something to this forum. If you have nothing to say except these things, don't say anything at all. Can't you try to lose your virginity instead of trolling on smarter people?

Lurker
    Post Count
    You can always choose not to participate in events to prevent your own burn out.[/QUOTE].... Ie quit like i said a lot have already. If that's what they want they should stick to your plan..'free players then into gold players. Without new players there will be no gold players.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmeijer View Post
    Read the guidelines again. You obviously don't know what a troll is. We react on your posts because your arrogance went through the roof. No, he's not. He's here to boost is enormous ego. It's not trying. It's failing. He actually contributes something to this forum. If you have nothing to say except these things, don't say anything at all. Can't you try to lose your virginity instead of trolling on smarter people?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post

Love the responses hahahahaa ...

Post Count
    Interesting idea apart from the concept of a weekend being 72 hours long. I find that most employers only give us drones 48 hours, if that. It's tough enough skiving the time on the last day of a battle "weekend", it would be even more complicated for a single day event on a Monday.

Forget about the usual "does it favour the gold or free player?" question, it would be a case of students/self-employed vs employees. Since I guess most of the high-rolling gold spenders don't have to adhere to the schedules of us ordinary working plebeians, I guess the FC contingent would win this one as well.

Consistent Contributor [CM]]forgetaboutit's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sideline Sal View Post
    Sounds very interesting and I think could be a good idea. It would be fun and a new twist, with lots of coordinating and communication.

Only one problem...Gree has a hard enough time running one event at a time, 3 back to back events that are intertwined with data flows...I smell a server meltdown and the game will just disappear from everyone's devise in an instant! lol
    if they did that it would just say Progess for the whole weekend and then they would say it was a mistake and take away prizes from the previous syn war

Post Count
    I like it. And after the event you can take back half the stats given out due to a glitch!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOW View Post
    I like it. And after the event you can take back half the stats given out due to a glitch!
    LMAO

Extras

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Act Like You Know (ALK) View Post
    Seems to be crazy.....Greedy just wants more gold!
    I don't blame them. It's a company; they need income to run their business. And we're the consumers. As long as CC is a product I want to use, I'll personally pay to play.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothic Albino View Post
    Sounds interesting.....

From everything I've read on here, it seems SAS or MoM would win the thing though.
    Not sure what you've been reading
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Quote Originally Posted by The Billionaire View Post
    Not sure what you've been reading
    This:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...olly%27s+Voice

Sorry you didn't get the memo.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Geez can u imagine how many glitches this would cause...

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Deadwater View Post
    Crime City triathlon weekend.

The weekend would consist of a 24hrs PVE SLTQ, 24hrs of a PVP tournament, and 24hrs battles. Syndicates locked.

Start the weekend off with 24hrs of battle time. No win streak, no individual wins. strictly just based off influence points. Prizes for the 24hr battle would reflex the time difference.

When that is up we would start 24hrs of a PVP tournament with a syndicate goal for x amount of fights won, could be a goal chain. Prizes in the PVP tournament would reflect the shortened time. Points from battle and PVP are combined and carried over to the final event.

Final 24hrs would be a pve sltq. Points award to the syndicate based on how much time is left when the syndicate finishes.

Once done all the points are added up to see what and how the syndicates rank up. Prizes awarded for such in a tier feature. Similar to battle tiers.

The pve sltq could be switched out for a epic boss event with a goal chain of overall kills. Syndicates to finish the goal chain gets points awarded depending on how much time is left.

Just an idea
    I think this would be a horrible idea, gree has enough problems running smoothly as it is. Please DO NOT do this!

Banned
    Post Count
    Once again to the last two posters. Think of it if gree already had CC running smoothly.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    (⌐■_■)
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (•_•)
    (•_•)
    (-_-)
    No.

Why not?

Assault & Flattery made the signature above. She will be missed.