Page 7 of 8 First ... 5678 Last
    I like the theme u use
    IGN: No Name/Instagram
    LINE: Hengjinxd
    Recruitment: Open, message me on LINE [OPEN]
    GUILD: Paladins Of War (POW) #21 [ANDRIOD]
    POSITION: High Commander
    LEVEL: 145
    ARMORS: Aegis of the Sky Majesty..Beastmaster Battlegear..Blazeborne Vanguard..2xMaelstorm Irons..Tectonic Mantle..2xMoontide Platemail
    Interested parties, please fill up this form: http://goo.gl/rBpeUD

~War does not show who's right, it only show who's left

Quote Originally Posted by Oryihn View Post
    Thats not even remotely true.

If you battle every single battle and lose every time because your gear sucks, or you didnt have many people online, or you just can't seem to get past your misses, you likely wont be getting the 50% win bonus.

So not only did someone out-fight you in the war, they got 1.5 points where you only got 1.

Its simple that there is some competition and strategy involved unless you are a lottery winner/trust fund baby with more dollars than sense like your guild.
    I'm glad you brought this up.

We desperately need flat rate win bonus, not +50%.

If you don't think we employ any kind of strategy or coordination, you're dumb. You don't get the 50% win bonus because you worked better as a team, it's because your players outspent the other team. Sounds really "competitive". If my guild wasn't facing top 250 guilds, then maybe. But they will never, ever tier wars like ppl are asking, & so it will always come down to which guilds have more people willing to spend gems. We are offering a place for those people as well as ppl who don't want to spend any gems whatsoever, rather than kicking them to the curb with a "good luck"

Agree on a flat win bonus. It will discourage some of the 1GM no armor spamming going on. It is really difficult to imagine 200+ attacks in a single battle with no strategy being fun - just to get the 50%.

There is also no doubt that RR is well organised during wars. Every battle with them has at least 15 members up (even during working hours) and if the battle is close another 10 jump on. So ther must be time zone and availability planning across all 96 hours, emergency calling and pretty good leadership to inspire the dedication.

For a while it looked like untouch could match. It will take some special guild leadership for another guild to trump this. But we really have to root for one. Because the game will die if all top 10 (or 15) guilds are all the same coalition. The rainbow coalition can become too much of a good thing and kill its own fatted goose.

It becomes like of RL playing KND. Either stay a bottom feeder (most f2p) or join a large corporation (r coalition) and work your way up (spend gems). Occasionally a young upstart turns up (another guild - dpa, konoha, etc) and tries to break in. Or settles for being an also ran. And at the top there is a benevolent leader (Eun) "giving a chance to other players as a peacemaker"

Sorry but .....

I'm sad you can only compare us to competing corporations. Though, there would be more reason to pay for top 3 if they would start offering passive rewards.

Couldn't agree more on having 0 fun coordinating GM armor drops. They're fixing it. The team building & 3rd party coordination is fun but no challenge in game obviously. The strategies you mention are all parts of our total package, yes.

I will argue, though, it is fun losing battles to other Rainbow guilds & watching them jump higher into top 10 territory. We want everyone to get that rush of excitement!

www.enenews.com

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    Couldn't agree more on having 0 fun coordinating GM armor drops. They're fixing it.
    *Puts on troll mask*

Better hurry. They are running out of time, lol.
    Last edited by Sparkle_DPA; 11-14-2013 at 08:30 PM.

Ummm coming from the FNG of 2 weeks lol, wouldn't it be boring if the top 10 was all one coalition? I mean I read through the entire thread and everything and it sounds interesting but I'm just wondering what would keep the game from getting boring. I've been playing in other games where the number 1 guy always leaves because they are too bored because there is no one that could give them some sort of competition. I don't see how this wouldn't follow suit.

I play the game for the community, not the competition. The current system will just drive players to overspend for less than 1st & then rage quit the game.

Mr. Rainbow is getting scary looking

I find it scary that you plan to take over the top 25. That means that you have to burn out all the guilds that might spend a good chunk of gems. Top 10 sounds plausible, but it still would be difficult. Either way RR needs to have enough spenders to put into 10 guilds and take over the spots, with the exception of Dpa and a few others. For you to make them take 11th place means you need to spend over 10x the amount they are willing to spend. Not everyone will be drawn to the coalition and it might end up fruitless in the attempt.

Part2, someone mentioned stuff about the game being run by strong players who get the epics from the war and nobody stands a chance. Have you not noticed an equally strong epic is released in a chest at around the time a war epic is available? That means that you can buy chests, level up your epics, get 40 other people exactly like you, spend over 800m to get guild bonuses to 10%, then spend money on gems to be able to fight RR. Totally plausible means of taking them down... Right?

Part3 Yes and no, the game is dying, yet it isn't. As stated high level players are sick of spending all their money to grab an edge... And then to do what? Win in the arena one week to get a lousy medal and piece of armor that is worthless? Sound great!!! Getting first on EB? Where's my medal for that? Oh I get 100 friend requests for being #1? Oohhhh goody!! Wars? Oh, lemme level all my cool armors and fight next to all my friends!! Then it goes on to photo sharing armors, dropping armors, switching armors, and most of all... More spending to get a new armor. Mr. Rainbow is trying to fix at least one part of the game. For all our sakes I hope it comes soon.

Side Note!! Remember gree makes tons of money off of f2p players, the offers and videos are a ton of revenue, even us high leveled players do these things to make our wallets a little heavier. We of the "forum group" the "elite players" only look at the end in hopes that something will come along. I hope something does save this game, sadly that's a harsh hope to believe in.

Quote Originally Posted by Then000bster View Post
    I find it scary that you plan to take over the top 25. That means that you have to burn out all the guilds that might spend a good chunk of gems. Top 10 sounds plausible, but it still would be difficult. Either way RR needs to have enough spenders to put into 10 guilds and take over the spots, with the exception of Dpa and a few others. For you to make them take 11th place means you need to spend over 10x the amount they are willing to spend. Not everyone will be drawn to the coalition and it might end up fruitless in the attempt.

Part2, someone mentioned stuff about the game being run by strong players who get the epics from the war and nobody stands a chance. Have you not noticed an equally strong epic is released in a chest at around the time a war epic is available? That means that you can buy chests, level up your epics, get 40 other people exactly like you, spend over 800m to get guild bonuses to 10%, then spend money on gems to be able to fight RR. Totally plausible means of taking them down... Right?

Part3 Yes and no, the game is dying, yet it isn't. As stated high level players are sick of spending all their money to grab an edge... And then to do what? Win in the arena one week to get a lousy medal and piece of armor that is worthless? Sound great!!! Getting first on EB? Where's my medal for that? Oh I get 100 friend requests for being #1? Oohhhh goody!! Wars? Oh, lemme level all my cool armors and fight next to all my friends!! Then it goes on to photo sharing armors, dropping armors, switching armors, and most of all... More spending to get a new armor. Mr. Rainbow is trying to fix at least one part of the game. For all our sakes I hope it comes soon.

Side Note!! Remember gree makes tons of money off of f2p players, the offers and videos are a ton of revenue, even us high leveled players do these things to make our wallets a little heavier. We of the "forum group" the "elite players" only look at the end in hopes that something will come along. I hope something does save this game, sadly that's a harsh hope to believe in.
    Part 1: The point is, getting the spenders from DPA and the few others to concede (yes, such a bad term) and say "instead of wasting my money, I'll join you"... You can only take 2nd so many times before you realize you won't take down #1. Just make it easier and come to the rainbow side.

Part 2: Not sure if you are serious there, but how often are you going to get 40 people who get lucky enough in chests dropping that much money, then turning around within a couple weeks to have a guild leveled and maxed out with bonuses. You do realize that is nearly impossible. It would need to be a group of already rich people, and an already established guild. Cause no one has 800 mil just waiting ready to be donated to a guild. Also, most people in RR and similar guilds don't JUST have war epics, they have many others as well.

Part 3: People are ALWAYS quitting/retiring. That is how these games work. Every other game is just like this. You see people being active, and then bam, suddenly they aren't anymore. But there is someone to replace them. Hell, look at the forums. How many people do you see here posting. Give it a week or two and you won't see some of them. Then look at all the new names you are seeing. Because someone quits doesn't mean the game is dying. Because it only has a weekly boss, arena every week, guilds, random chest events, wars every few weeks... that is enough for most of the people who play this game.

Part 4: I'll never understand why people think the game needs "saving". It needs tweeking. You do understand that there are thousands of games like this right? Maybe not KnD exactly, but very similar in style. Ever actually watch those video offers? How many Clash of Clans clones have you seen? Notice, they're virtually the exact same game, yet there are like 10 of them floating around, just from the free video offers. Guarantee you more are in development. Why? Cause its an easy concept to clone, and people will say "oh sweet. A new game with a different theme. I was sick of that other game, but this one is new, and has promise..." its the same game over and over, I guarantee you. Hell, how many of the "match 3" battle games are there now? How many "build a deck, battle with your top 5 cards, quest, collect other cards" games are there? These games are NOT dying. That is why there are more and more popping up all the time. Its just that people decide they don't want to play anymore, or finally realize and have that eureka moment when they say "I just spent 10k on a virtual game... holy crap!" Others, they're cool with that, and it doesn't matter. There will ALWAYS be people who criticize the games, saying that they need X,Y, and Z or else the game will fail. Well. Its still here. By some people's estimates, the game has 3 or 4 months to live, 5 from others... I'm willing to bet all of those are wrong, and it will still be here in 2 years. Will we all still be playing? Doubtful, but the game will still be working, and new stuff will still be being released.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Whatever happened to f2p. I have a real life with a wfe and two children and real bills to pay.
    And even if I had the money to spend. I wouldn't spend on this.
    Thanks but no thanks

Soarkle, it's cute you think Gree handles any other game any differently. K&D isn't going anywhere.

All in just to try to take #1 for one war then quit game? That makes sense...

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    Soarkle, it's cute you think Gree handles any other game any differently. K&D isn't going anywhere.

All in just to try to take #1 for one war then quit game? That makes sense...
    Pride is a terrible thing
    IGN: Isuma
    Guild: Majestic Legion
    Alliance: 3D
    Line ID: nmk329
    Majestic for life!

Quote Originally Posted by nmk329 View Post
    Pride is a terrible thing
    The core of all of our mind activity consists of repetitive and persistent thoughts, emotions and reactive patterns. This entity is called ‘the ego’. And the ego is the one who identifies with possessions, opinions, external appearances and long-standing resentments. These are the things to which the words I, me, my and mine refer.
    Many of us are completely identified with a stream of compulsive thinking, most of which is repetitive and pointless.

But, if we understand the basic mechanics behind the ego mind, we can recognize it as such.
    The ego was created as a survival mechanism when you descended in consciousness during the Fall of Man. But it is the ego that creates the illusion that we are separate from one another and separate from God. This either makes us feel that we are not as good as, or better than others.

We are born into truth. But we grow up believing in lies. We witness so many lies when we are young and innocent, and we use these lies to form our personal Tree of Knowledge. And one of the biggest lies is the lie of our own imperfection, which is told to us by the ego. And believing the ego is an addiction.

The ego is actually an impostor who is pretending to be you. It is the ego who drives the car while you daydream behind the steering wheel. It is the ego who causes you to terminate your meditation to take care of “more important” things.

The ego is a descended master. So your greatest protection from the ego is to become fully conscious and aware of it. You are a character in The Truman Show and everyone who is asleep at the wheel is named “Truman.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkle DPA View Post
    I never said that they handle their games differently, and sure why not. We have the $$$ to so mind as well give it a shot.
    You can't say K&D will be gone soon when it & all their other games continue to grow, despite how they are handled.

Well whether DPA takes 1st or not, let your people who plan on continuing buying lunch for our buddy Gree know they're welcome in the Rainbow after you quit playing.

Enlighten us which Gree games have been shut down other than MQ?

Actually, MQ just hasn't had an event in awhile & may never have one again, sure, but it's still there & I bet people are still buying gems.
    Last edited by Eunuchorn; 11-17-2013 at 12:22 PM.