Page 3 of 3 First 123

Nice Try but Not Everything!

Listen to the words " They Believe"... Nice try Gree but you haven't returned everything. You took platinum's I already had and left me with the ones I didn't have. I had Silver Serpent at 50/60, 42/50 and 38/50. Instead you left me with 3 50's. I had 4 Blowtorch and you left me with 3. 2 Sacrecrows and now I have 0. In there place you left me with 2 Blackrains, Phantom and a Gunrock.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    We believe we have corrected the issue and have removed all extra items and commanders. In process of doing this, there was a short period where players were missing several items and commanders. Those have all been returned to players.

We apologize for any temporary inconvenience this may have caused.
    Last edited by Warpath; 11-12-2013 at 10:51 PM. Reason: Error

Level:
    Attack:
    Defense:

What about all the units I used leveling up these commanders where are they?

Had level 80 Gunrock plus level 50 Gunrock in my inventory for days/weeks before glitch. Neither merged or levelled since glitch. Both now gone.

Clearly not a roll-back, probably just a random purge of people's epic commanders. Just glad they didn't hit my (legitimate) 90 Black Rain
    Crime City: iseenodoom, Doom's mob (owner), syndicate #225 995 144
    116th Midtown, 78th Market Plaza

Modern War: Doomnosee, East Coast Elite (officer), faction #444 903 980
    103rd Brazil*, 103rd Greenland, 54th Egypt, 53rd China

Kingdom Age: Krabat, Order of Dragon Knights (officer), guild #592 797 474
    12th Dragon's Roost

Not fixed

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    We believe we have corrected the issue and have removed all extra items and commanders. In process of doing this, there was a short period where players were missing several items and commanders. Those have all been returned to players.

We apologize for any temporary inconvenience this may have caused.
    I don't believe this is an accurate statement. In addition to the commanders and bonuses that I had gained by the glitch, GREE seems to have removed commanders and bonuses that legitimately gained. These have not been returned to me.

I would advise everyone to stop playing until this is fixed. Any progress in the meantime is likely to be lost.
    Crime City: iseenodoom, Doom's mob (owner), syndicate #225 995 144
    116th Midtown, 78th Market Plaza

Modern War: Doomnosee, East Coast Elite (officer), faction #444 903 980
    103rd Brazil*, 103rd Greenland, 54th Egypt, 53rd China

Kingdom Age: Krabat, Order of Dragon Knights (officer), guild #592 797 474
    12th Dragon's Roost

You have supposedly fixed the issue but taken my legit met commander that iv spend money from!!!
    Top 25 here we come watch out!

Nice fix. All commanders I got in the glitch were removed, excellent. But I also lost all commanders I bought...ever. I lost commanders that I didnt even get in the glitch. I lost the first commander I merged to 60 in this world. The statement that this has been fixed is a downright lie. I'm hearing similar statements from all over the world I play in. Even people who didn't get comms from the glitch are missing commanders now.

This is not a fix, it's a robbery. So far not a peep from support though. I paid money for the things I'm missing. The way Gree handles this, is distasteful at best, criminal at worst.

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.

I give up!

Another gree game I have now stopped playing and asking for refund.

They deleted more then the couple of commanders I got for free, can't be bothered anymore.
    - Seal Team Six - SES - OMT - SF1 -

WD Point Ave 1m - Highest 3.1m

From truth lead me to delusion, from light lead me to darkness, from death lead me to eternal life. Hallelujah! Are you feeling it sire?

I just lost all the commanders i just got when i didnt even know there was a glitch, thanks gree. Very well done

Modern war code - 560320147, 740 526 551 add me please
    Kingdom Age code - 953-474-768

유인나 is my crush

yea same and one of my commanders has also lost a level

Still missing

So they correct the problem by taking away the free prizes while in the meantime robbing us blind.
    I am missing 2 cypher recruits, 9 vet training, handful of star boosts and god knows what else. I have been requesting for a refund for days, still no reply. I am considering a class action lawsuit merely over the principle of the matter. Gree you need to close up shop.

i thought a better way would be to give everyone the SAME prize as compensation and just remove the commanders if need be, i dont see why items and levels have gone missing.

I hope we can find some peace in the repairing of the problem. If it wasn't corrected competition would've been out the window, and the game unplayable. Hopefully, the commanders and such that were taken beyond what was given, will be figured out. A lot of people worked to get where they were at.

Hold your purchases until the game gets STABLE!

I was one of the lucky and unlucky players
    alf my alli got 4/5 90s
    or maybe 1
    but the max I got is 70 Viper the rest is 6 60s and 50s !
    I quit the game

Basshunter
    450m ap ( was going to make it 600m I had 200m uv left( Long story) )
    W7
    top 2 Alli EliteLegends <3
    Top 150 player
    7 34s

free gold, and in the whatever gree did, i got a 20/50 instead of the pile of rares i got from the bug itself