GREE screws up another event

GREE gives a bunch of players thousands of units right before an AP event if they sent in a request saying they lost units during the last GREE F up during daylight savings. several of these players for ap event just kill each other off to gain AP for this event.

I think that's the point of the troop training event before the ap event, is to have tons of troops to fight with
    And a lot of people lost stuff from day lights saving time, Gree messed up there and they can't fix it

Gree was giving people units and fuel to make up for their screw up if people sent a problem report. And they were being generous to say the least with what they handed out

Only time I've ever heard anyone call gree generous.

Its easy for Gree to be generous giving stuff away that costs them nothing, you will not see them handing out gold lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Drifting death View Post
    Its easy for Gree to be generous giving stuff away that costs them nothing, you will not see them handing out gold lol.
    Gree has handed out gold in other games. Not much, but they do.

Gree generosity

Quote Originally Posted by Lachlan View Post
    Only time I've ever heard anyone call gree generous.

Well, you can call them generous again. We've all been showered with a bunch of prizes (I am guessing that they something reset in the server, and I am getting prizes for a team arms race that we are in the midst of).

So I guess GREE is being generous here. But it appears who gets what is pretty arbitrary. I got a decent haul, but some got as many as 10 epic recruits plus a bunch of boosts. Others got nothing.

Ooops.

then they take it away again because pay players complain.
    seriously.