Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Event Reward Issues 11/11/13

Attention Commanders!

We are aware of the issues that occurred during the distribution of event prizes on 11/11/13 and we are working to resolve the situation as quickly as possible.

We do not have any further details at the moment but this thread will be updated as soon as more information becomes available.

We appreciate everyone's patience as we work to sort this out.

Too late app deleted. This one was worst yet and I thought your daylight saving screw up was big. This one make that look like nothing

So
    When does the veterantraining sale start?

Quote Originally Posted by Timmie View Post
    Too late app deleted. This one was worst yet and I thought your daylight saving screw up was big. This one make that look like nothing
    Agree. I will stick around to see what the "resolution" will be, but the latest in the long list of stuff ups is beyond a joke.

Awards!

This one does take the cake for me and to think I made regular donations to this game, well you lost this business. Not to forget my participation. I am going to stop all monies to the three Gree games I play, well more beer money for me. I will have one for you!

Will the solution be the same as 60 member hacked guilds in KA, time heals all wounds?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.

Quote Originally Posted by VileDoom View Post
    Will the solution be the same as 60 member hacked guilds in KA, time heals all wounds?
    Can only imagine this issues if they release this on android as well.

Fix

Lets be honest now Gree admin. We all know the issue will not be fixed. I've been working on a refund from one of your prior mistakes for over a month now. You do not plan on doing anything. The only solution would be to refund us all our cash invested. Simple as that! I know that they're are plenty of players that have spent enough cash to bring about a lawsuit on the Gree organization. Theft is a crime and that's what you do daily. Once again I would like a refund of every penny spent!!! Thanks

Jokes

Lol I doubt anything can be done at this point. Thousands of players all glitched at the same time in every world. Between merging and leveling I doubt you'll take the new stuff away because people will feel robbed of their "stolen" property... So just handout more free stuff...

I myself quit today I was one of the lucky who got over 70 commanders and tons of permanent boosts. I could have made a 12 merged Blackrain...

However with this increased attention to gold spending and pure luck of being on at the right time to exploit glitches skill has gotten lost somewhere along the way.

Peace.

Cybernetics - 1.9 Billion bp - no gold
    Allied Forces
    World 14

Goodluck fixing it when players have already opened them and merged them with existing commanders.

So true and those that didnt get any commanders and have spent tons off money on the game Will quit since they rightfully feel cheated by Gree. I will check with our companies legal departement what actions that can be taken if this is not solved since it might be enough money spent by players to make a case of this.

Yes

So very true. Merged absorbed you name it

Quote Originally Posted by Lachlan View Post
    Goodluck fixing it when players have already opened them and merged them with existing commanders.
    WoN Sabiness World 4
    WoN Sabiness_Money World 8
    WoN Sabiness World 22

Gree giveths and Gree taketh away.

Kind of funny, everything got rolled back... Except gold. lol.

Well this is just stupid they fixed something for once. Nw they create another problem withy he gold and units and items used to level the commanders. Seriously they going to fix that now.