Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Legit Comms also missing

The also took my legit level 84 Bonebreaker. You have fixed a mess by making a much bigger one. Great job!

Angry Really?!

You seriously screwed up Gree! Not only did you take commanders that were free in the glitch, but you took ones that were rightfully won between the glitch and now. AWESOME (read the sarcasm Gree)!! And what's with the bronze crates and uranium in my inventory now?
    You can't even fix a problem right!
    How are you going to give back the rightful commanders you took? What about the units I wasted leveling up the commanders you "accidently" gave?

I'm not the only one this happened to. Other people in my alliance are saying their strong commanders are gone now, even the ones they paid cash money for.

Greedy Gree!! What a waste of time!!!!!!!

Figure it out

Really? Come on Gree... You have one of the most epic fails of any game and then you make things worse with your "fix". You dont refund the exp/ star boosts, merged comms or gold spent on the comms taken away and delete all cores won over the last 24 hrs. What a joke.

It's illegal to erase ones online property

I can understand the situation. But you should have added a message saying that the glitch items were going to be erased soon. How do you intend to fix the following things?

1. Time invested in leveling glitched and legit commanders. You reset the levels of legit commanders with your fix.
    2. No warning about glitch or any type of fix in the game at all. Terrible communication from developers to us gamers.
    3. Glitch was YOUR fault. Why did you ruin a lot of things not involved in the glitch? I had a legit commander to level 50, just to see it go back down to 25 after hours if leveling it.

4. How are you going to compensate for the time? This was your error, not ours. The least you could have done was warn us.

They took away legit commanders with the fix. I could care less about the last 24 hours. I want my commander that I have been working on for the last 4 months back

Talking Reporting to iTunes/apple if not fixed asap

Like many have said, you have also erased legit earned items.
    You need to compensate time, items, etc.

Angry Oh and that's not all...

I lost plasma cores too!! And I'm checking the bp but I bet I lost that too.

You know, I used to work customer service before I became a wife and mom, and when there was a mess up on the store's part in favor of the customer then the customer benefited. Price was marked cheaper on the shelf, no problem, let me change it in the computer for this purchase. You received a flier that said the sale went till Thursday and it ended in store on Wednesday, yes no problem the sale is extended for you.

You see how it's done gree? That's just good business. But screwing your customers out of hard earned or paid for items is BAD BUSINESS!!!

Yeah fix this ASAP. I am missing Cypher Recruits now that this has been reversed. I am also missing commanders I already had and you left me with ones that are worth junk.

Quote Originally Posted by Grok View Post
    Attention Commanders!

We are aware of the issues that occurred during the distribution of event prizes on 11/11/13 and we are working to resolve the situation as quickly as possible.

We do not have any further details at the moment but this thread will be updated as soon as more information becomes available.

We appreciate everyone's patience as we work to sort this out.

Level:
    Attack:
    Defense:

Making it worse

Not sure how you fix this one, as you've taken any legit comm with the same name as the glitched ones, in addition to all the legit comms I merged into the glitched comms... troops lost, time lost, my legit 70 Serpent disappeared along with 50 Phantom. Perhaps you should do this crazy thing called testing your fixes first before you just implement. What a thought.

Hhahaaha honestly I have no prob with this fix I am a big spender and will continue thank you for fixing this... I do hope that u guys at gree give back missing cmdrs at least. Every thing else could be replaced..... But over all thank you for fixing

Quote Originally Posted by CJ.54 View Post
    Really? Come on Gree... You have one of the most epic fails of any game and then you make things worse with your "fix". You dont refund the exp/ star boosts, merged comms or gold spent on the comms taken away and delete all cores won over the last 24 hrs. What a joke.
    If you spent gold/exp boosts/stars on your 'illegitimate' comms, you deserved to lose it all. You knew they was a glitch, and that it wasn't an early Christmas present, yet you knowingly decided to invest all in it. Took a chance that they wouldn't be revoked and it backfired, deal with it.

Msg from moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Grok View Post
    Attention Commanders!

We are aware of the issues that occurred during the distribution of event prizes on 11/11/13 and we are working to resolve the situation as quickly as possible.

We do not have any further details at the moment but this thread will be updated as soon as more information becomes available.

We appreciate everyone's patience as we work to sort this out.
    Is a Gree rep making announcements under the player name Gree Moderator regarding the loses incurred by players while Gree was trying to rectify the problem?

😂😂😂😂😂

Not that I didn't see this coming... but idk how Gree intends to compensate for invested time/gold/items. After the glitch. Good start. Horrible execution.

Missing event items and Cypher

By the way guys, if you did the last Cypher Recruit event, not only are you missing Cypher but also all the mission items.

Level:
    Attack:
    Defense:

We believe we have corrected the issue and have removed all extra items and commanders. In process of doing this, there was a short period where players were missing several items and commanders. Those have all been returned to players.

We apologize for any temporary inconvenience this may have caused.