How to deal with Splinter Guilds aim 50 n streak thread

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How to deal with Splinter Guilds aim 50 n streak thread

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

How to deal with Splinter Guilds aim 50 n streak thread

This thread for weak guilds who running with a splinter guild, what can u do n what u cant do

Characteristic of splinter guild:
    - small in member
    - high stat
    - avoid scoring high (last thing they want)

What u can n cant do when u meet them is
    1. try DL with normal, if the stat is so high compared to ur highest do step2
    2. dont bother scouting again, order to hit castle for all members or u give them points
    3. this guild will avoid scoring, so u have to score high at very beginning. Put them in situation where they will need to score high n ended up where they should be at rank or let go n let u guys win.
    Note: high rank will put them in trouble for match up

Hope it helps all for i see this has break the game, due to gree incapable to provide fair match-up base on guilds strengh avg.

Note: Guild strengh avg = (total attack + defense)/members in guilds

Post Count
    I find your reasoning completely opposite my experience in this last battle. But...if this is meant as bait for lower guilds to take to make them easier to beat...then by all means, proceed. Some will bite, I'm sure.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Sure, they surely can score very high by banging their heads to the castle. While the splinter members can score 5 times better by attacking players.
    Your chance of winning is almost zero, but you can screw their strategy by together attacking those castle at 2 mins before the batle ends. The splinter guild will hit like crazy thinking you might win.
    Eventho you dont win, atleast you make them worried. Lol
    Or you might win if the gap is small.
    Last edited by alizainal; 11-11-2013 at 08:41 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The Plan overall is to F-up splinter guild whole plan. 👿😈

Banned
    Post Count
    Only a splinter guild can beat a splinter guild.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    The Plan overall is to F-up splinter guild whole plan. ����
    Good luck with that... CP score has nothing to do with match ups...every god splinter guild knows this. This has been tested by many top guilds.. Guild match ups are based on total guild strength (this is the reason for the splinter guilds, is to lower guild strength and only that), and then some randomness thrown in by GREE. CP, and scoring higher means nothing, the only reason splinter guilds don't want to score high is because it is cheap! Why gem if you don't have to? You want to F-up splinter guilds get stronger, gem, or join one. They are NOT going away, and are the future of guilds.
    Last edited by Rastlin; 11-11-2013 at 10:15 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Edited: This thread for guilds who running with a splinter guild, what can u do n what u cant do

- small in member
    - high stat
    - avoid score big to win (last thing they want)

What u can n cant do when u meet them (APPLICABLE ONLY max 54 hours after start)
    1. try DL with normal, if the stat gap is so high compared to ur highest do step 1a / 1b
    1.a if u dont need cp : screw their plan, keep att them n give them all the cp they
    didn't want (VERY EFECTIVE IN DAY 1 TO INCREASE SPLINTER RANK). Lose to Llp
    high stat will give them more cp. If splinter win by 20k cp in day 1 it will jump their
    rank very much
    == put the fox out among the sheep ==
    1.b if u need cp : dont bother scouting n do wall again, order to hit castle for all
    members or u give them points

2. Try DL if stat diff is minor, go scout find target. If u get one, gem it put some gap
    maybe at 50-100k cp

Keep in mind:
    Splinter will try to avoid win big. so u must put some cp gap at very beginning. Put them in situation where splinter option is to catch up n lose low rank or let u guys win.

Note: why splinter want low rank badly is because chance to meet weak guild is HIGHER. if u cant win at least u putting them in higher rank and chances for splinter to meet higher top rank increase. These higher rank if they do the same, none splinter will get streak.
    Hope u all Get the points/message.
    Also At top 300-500 rank, if splinter win by 10k-20k cp can considered big n put some big jump in rank.

Hope it helps all for i see this has break the game, due to gree incapable to provide fair match-up base on guilds strengh avg.

Note: Guild strengh avg = (total attack + defense)/members in guilds
    Last edited by Bohemian; 11-13-2013 at 06:45 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Edited: This thread for guilds who running with a splinter guild, what can u do n what u cant do

- small in member
    - high stat
    - avoid scoring high (last thing they want)
    I'm just going to stop the quote here...it's pointless commenting on the rest as you start off so monumentally flawed.

You Sir, are wrong.

Paint the World Black With Us.
    Dragon Realms 840-064-428

Kingdom Age Ally Code- 734-077-018

Dragon Realms Ally Code- 911-214-292
    Dragon Realms Guild Code - 840-064-428

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    If u say so, Mr. Blade.
    But mostly good splinter will do that especially in day 1 n 2.
    They only score big if: 1. they have several streak win on stake or 2. they had done or failed on streak attempt n catching up rank.
    Last edited by Bohemian; 11-12-2013 at 12:22 AM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Everyone who says that cp doesn't matter in the matchup must be in a splinter guild. Who do you think you will fool? Yes, splinter guilds are here to stay, I feel sorry for those low stats teams that want to fight with others within the same strenght. Gree has taken away a lot of fun for them but as they don't spend a lot of dollars they aren't important.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    If u say so, Mr. Blade.
    But mostly good splinter will do that especially in day 1 n 2.
    They only score big if: 1. they have several streak win on stake or 2. they had done or failed on streak attempt n catching up rank.
    As someone else has already told you, rank plays no (or incredibly little part) in the matching, so noone cares about scoring low. If you had said "they don't want to use gems", then sure, everyone would rather win 11k - 1k than 22k - 2k, but you didn't. You insinuate that the want to keep CP low, they do not.

Knowing many splinter guilds, having been in many splinter guilds, like I said you are wrong simple as that.

Paint the World Black With Us.
    Dragon Realms 840-064-428

Kingdom Age Ally Code- 734-077-018

Dragon Realms Ally Code- 911-214-292
    Dragon Realms Guild Code - 840-064-428

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Im post this based on my experince with two splinter n they doing exactly as i stated above.
    Are u running splinter in top 25-100 rank Mr. Blade ? If u succes on streak u must really awesome.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Gotti View Post
    I feel sorry for those low stats teams that want to fight with others within the same strenght. Gree has taken away a lot of fun for them but as they don't spend a lot of dollars they aren't important.
    I hope you meant to Gree with that remark?
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Im post this based on my experince with two splinter n they doing exactly as i stated above.
    Are u running splinter in top 25-100 rank Mr. Blade ? If u succes on streak u must really awesome.
    Splinter guilds will do whatever it takes to maintain their streak. Sometimes more than necessary, lol.

We came up against La Seule Guilde Qui Compte, and a couple of our members decided to prod them so ran up about 40k CP. Really amused us when they suddenly shot past to over 100k
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    For me its quite obvious total CP and rank DO count regarding matchups. I cant understand some of you think not. For two wars in a row we have had almost the same scenario. We are starting the war with mentality to win every battle. This usually takes us to top 75 first day of war. When we are at top 75 and top 100 the bad matchups begins for us. We constantly get impossible guilds. None of us have any targets and we can just sit and watch and hit castle or at best a stupid lvl 20 which gives the same points as castle.

What happens now is that we fall in rank because we dont score any points. At top 150 we occasionaly gets beatable guilds again, and after top 200 we are back to normal and can score again.

So my conclusion is the matchups does use total attack as main param for matchups from top 200 and lower. When you reach top 150 and top 100 current CP/Rank is starting to get more meaning. And from top 75 and below it means a lot.

Its like this:
    Top 200-1250 (Total attack 75%, CP 25%)
    Top 150 (Total attack 50%, CP 50%)
    Top 100-50 (Total attck 25%, CP 75%)
    Top 25-1 I have no clue
    Victorious Warriors (merged with TheGoodLife 6 times 50 wins)
    Rank 33 in Battle for the Barrens