Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

A full day of play being rolled back might be as big of a debacle as the free commanders. lol.

Things are still screwed up. I'm missing plasma cores now.

And one mistake fixed a maybe even bigger one created. Gree is gonna be flooded with tickets now.

/face palm

And somehow they expected this to work? I sure hope they aren't done yet. This is Pandora's box... I don't know who made this decision but they clearly aren't the brightest bulb in the shed. Good luck Gree you guys just turned your entire player base against you. Enjoy all the tickets. Lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Lachlan View Post
    And one mistake fixed a maybe even bigger one created. Gree is gonna be flooded with tickets now.
    Dont bother - gree wont answer your tickets unless you mention the word 'gold reward programme' in the title. I know from bitter experience in other games
    Crime City: iseenodoom, Doom's mob (owner), syndicate #225 995 144
    116th Midtown, 78th Market Plaza

Modern War: Doomnosee, East Coast Elite (officer), faction #444 903 980
    103rd Brazil*, 103rd Greenland, 54th Egypt, 53rd China

Kingdom Age: Krabat, Order of Dragon Knights (officer), guild #592 797 474
    12th Dragon's Roost

I didn't get any of the absorbed commanders back.

Quote Originally Posted by 65daysofstatic View Post
    Lol. Of course phalanx believes this when it's not even remotely close. Anything to keep supporting your constant temper tantrums over just not understanding or being any good at the game, right little buddy?

I know tons of players in no-name, bottom of the rankings alliances, who received TONS of Platinum Event and Elite Recruit. I'm a top-50 player in the #2 alliance. I, as well as most in my alliance, received nothing. Strength/weakness has nothing to do with it.
    or maybe i Belive it because on the 2 servers I am in an alliance in a position to recieve elite commanders i recieved them, on servers where alliance fell due to merges I got a mass of seniors, and the server where i am in low ranks i got junior?
    yea obviously it is something else.

and what fix is this? remove the commanders by all means but my level 52 is now level 51 why?

and what whining because i don't know how to play the game, i want stupidity like losing uranium and titanium removed from failed attacks on warehouses being removed, clearly the reason why is obvious.
    Last edited by phalanx1337; 11-13-2013 at 10:23 AM.