Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    i would like to see ANY comment from GREE here. It has been 20 hours and not a single peep from them.

How bout a response from a moderator or admin...or anything. Give us a glimmer of hope that something, anything will be restored. Or at least say nothing will be done. There should be some sorta response from gree.

I know a guy that got 57 elites 6 copper event recrutes and 6 other event recrutes. Along with a whole bunch of boosts. And the cmdr upgrade to up grade them all wtf is that. Ill nvr compete with that I'm not spending a dime more untill it's fixed or I'm compensated for what I have spent on cmdrs.... Which is a lot Id rather not say lol... Gree needs to definitely fix this mess or the game will die quickly. Which means no more money for gree and no game for me ... Come on gree we both lose if not fixed

Quote Originally Posted by cook976 View Post
    i would like to see ANY comment from GREE here. It has been 20 hours and not a single peep from them.
    I agree... Where is gree this needs the upmost attention at the molment. I really like tis game and don't want to quit. Gree give us some hope pleaseeeeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by doomnosee View Post
    and remember... whilst these guys are busy working for a mobile app company they are safely away from programming anything essential - like in hospitals, nuclear weapons delivery systems, air traffic control...!
    Quote Originally Posted by sporky123 View Post
    Just spend more gold to get back on top like you did originally. Problem solved.
    ^^^ ^^^
    This & that. Lmfao
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.

Quote Originally Posted by SHADoW-21 View Post
    I know a guy that got 57 elites 6 copper event recrutes and 6 other event recrutes. Along with a whole bunch of boosts. And the cmdr upgrade to up grade them all wtf is that. Ill nvr compete with that I'm not spending a dime more untill it's fixed or I'm compensated for what I have spent on cmdrs.... Which is a lot Id rather not say lol... Gree needs to definitely fix this mess or the game will die quickly. Which means no more money for gree and no game for me ... Come on gree we both lose if not fixed
    A part of me almost think someone found a hole and unleashed mayhem lol

awesome some people in world two now have 50+% on some boosts and they have 10+ level 90 commanders! I've spent a fortune on this game to have a fraction of what they got during a 30 minute glitch! Please GREE you have to back these changes out as you've created MONSTERS!

Months of effort and costs destroyed in 30 minutes!

Shame this was an awesome game.

Quote Originally Posted by cook976 View Post
    Their comments, or lack there of, speak volumes. You just have to open your eyes to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.

They will not do anything. They never do. I gave one 38 base away today and abandoned my 6 34 and other 2 38 and posted their coord on WC. I almost decided to kick everyone from top alliance as was a Col there but did not. Would have been funny. Donated all my resources and deleted app. Gree had gotten enough of my time and money

Hello Commanders! We would like to assure everyone that we are aware of the situation and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. A thread on this subject has been started and all official updates will be made there, http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ssues-11-11-13.

We appreciate our players' patience as we work to sort this out.

That's not the point

Quote Originally Posted by Drown4750 View Post
    an alliance member reported getting 47 commanders!!! REALLY?! While the ones who deserve it get screwed!
    What makes this problematic is not that it's unfair (which it undeniably is) but that it's just the latest example of a company with no credibility. The problem is GREE's illegitimacy as a company. Nobody "deserves" the free commanders and boosts because they shouldn't have been issued in the first place.

I've spent more on this game than I have on any other, whether computer, console, mobile, anything. and ive spent far less than many others. in return we have gotten unresponsive customer service, complete game maintenance failures, purchased items' alterations (commander training) and now a major glitch that devalues the commander commodity, which is the only pure source of power in the game.

In short, we have a defective product and a company that either does not care or is too incompetent to fix the problem and keep it fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade ASO View Post

In short, we have a defective product and a company that either does not care or is too incompetent to fix the problem and keep it fixed.
    Hit the nail on the head right here. They have the same stuff ups and lack of response in their other titles as well. MW and CC players would already be expecting this crap. In the end the only thing that keeps most people playing is the community built up in the alliance / faction / clans.

Treat the game for what it is. A free ap run by incompetent work experience kids. I do feel for those that have spent a lot on this game.

Even at the top life sucks

Well that was the last straw for me. Between last weeks glitch where I lost 40M uv and last night where I received about 70 commanders and tons of boosts this game is officially over. It doesn't require skill anymore just dumb luck or tons of gold. Either way I haven't had any real fun in a long time.

I quit today, gave away all my superbases and uv.

Cybernetics. 1.9Billion bp - no gold spent. Ever.
    Allied Forces
    World 14

Quote Originally Posted by phalanx1337 View Post
    it is alliance rank based anyway, so the weaker people still get no benifit from it, except they have a inventory with 30+ senior or junior recruits in.
    Lol. Of course phalanx believes this when it's not even remotely close. Anything to keep supporting your constant temper tantrums over just not understanding or being any good at the game, right little buddy?

I know tons of players in no-name, bottom of the rankings alliances, who received TONS of Platinum Event and Elite Recruit. I'm a top-50 player in the #2 alliance. I, as well as most in my alliance, received nothing. Strength/weakness has nothing to do with it.

Commanders gone. Looks like full rollback of commanders. I got a bunch of 20s I consumed back.