Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

What just happened?

It looks like there was a rewards glitch in all the worlds. Anyone online at the time got them, and those who were not on didn't.

This is a mess GREE. And when you clean it up, you better give some legitimate awards to players to ALL players for the inconvenience.

This game is struggling, and the player base is getting more and more frusturated.

Yep, I really needed you to give the guy who attacks from his destroyed home base with a level 90 commander 40 more of them for free......

You already have multiple solutions to that "god mode" fiasco you created... add in this rubbish and I believe that Gree has provided a defective product and that people who have spent money on the game should seek a refund.

it is alliance rank based anyway, so the weaker people still get no benifit from it, except they have a inventory with 30+ senior or junior recruits in.

Believe that to be incorrect phalanx. In top 100 as player, in top 20 as alliance and received nothing at all.

UPDATE:
    Confirmed that it is not purely high level alliance based. Appears to be if online when glitch occurred then people ended up with various added commanders and apparently other items as well.

However Vermis's comment below suggests that there is a random element beyond being online?
    Last edited by Q Raider; 11-11-2013 at 07:40 PM.

Believe you are incorrect Raider... top 5...got quite a bit of good stuff.

Angry Glitched Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sporky123 View Post
    Believe you are incorrect Raider... top 5...got quite a bit of good stuff.
    Sporky - Not everyone in my alliance that was on got the same types or amounts of rewards... Can't seem to find a pattern as some less active players got more than more active ones...

GREE has to do a roll back of the data as this just killed World 5 and paying players will demand full refunds

Quote Originally Posted by Q Raider View Post
    Yep, I really needed you to give the guy who attacks from his destroyed home base with a level 90 commander 40 more of them for free......

You already have multiple solutions to that "god mode" fiasco you created... add in this rubbish and I believe that Gree has provided a defective product and that people who have spent money on the game should seek a refund.
    1. Destroyed bases should impact commander stats the same way it impacts production. Fight from a destroyed base? Your level 90 has the boosts equivalent to a lvl 20

2. I spent a stockpile of gold buying those stupid elite commander packs last week and they better fix things.

Yup... no rhyme or reason. I got a nice haul; others got more, some got less or nothing at all. At first I thought they were just re-awarding for some prior event, but someone in w13 got 70 junior recruits. A real WTF.

Not sure what is going to happen. It would be tough for GREE to revoke the rewards; I don't even know if they know who got the rewards. They could give everyone something, but my guess is that they will only give people who complain, like the daylight savings time glitch.

I have 110 mil BP in a top 15 alliance.
    I received(numbers i noticed):
    12 Elite
    21 Senior
    4 Junior
    450 Powercells
    25 Salvaged Batteries
    6 Silver Crates
    4 Bronze Crates

im top 10 last event,\alliance winner in last 2 events and got about 50 commanders.
    12 epics
    so everything you worked for is worth alot less now since im a free player and i had to put a lot of effort and skill in this game to keep up a little with the gold players

no fun anymore if this aint fixed
    if not online you got zip btw
    Last edited by cherlock; 11-11-2013 at 07:48 PM.

They should fix this. all the players that where online at the time got high profile commanders, while the rest got nothing. This is not fair at all.

Fix this GREE!

I was online and got 9 sr recruits and 7 jr recruits. But I know a gut that got 12 platinum and 30 copper/elite. He was in a top group. I was in a top 25 group. No way I can even think about competing or even possibly playing in the current worlds anymore

Absolutely unbelievable

Gree-

I want a refund on every dollar I have spent on gold if this is not fixed.

I don't want a BS elite recruit or something. I don't want free gold. I want you to fix the problem.

There are players who got over 50 of each type of unit boost. There are players who got over 20 platinum recruits and over 100 other recruits. Last week the server clock glitched out and people lost thousands of troops, and you over corrected the problem by replacing ten times what they lost.

How are the rest of us supposed to feel about all of this?

I won't act like I don't like the game, because I love it. It's great. But gree's only job here is to maintain their product, ensuring its continued functionality. You've not only failed, but it seems that you are aggressively destroying the product.

You make yourselves look to be amateurs. You introduce features that don't work, existing features stop working, in-game rules change every other week, glitches are getting more common and more severe.

And not a word of apology. Not a single token of good faith. You may not care how we feel but you sure as hell depend on us for your survival.

Fix the problem, gree. Do the right thing, for once. Or refund the money I have spent on your broken product.

This is totally broken.

I sent a ticket to send my rage.

They have to rollback the data or give the same to everyone.
    MW : Noella, Air Force Special Ops #16

WoN : Nicz, Dark Faction #1 World 5

Talking

Oh boy... The 200m ap I got last event from trashing people for 36 hrs solid. There is going to be serious payback! Yeah it matters, but it is also funny. Might even keep a few free players interested in playing :-)

and remember... whilst these guys are busy working for a mobile app company they are safely away from programming anything essential - like in hospitals, nuclear weapons delivery systems, air traffic control...!

stilll lmao
    Crime City: iseenodoom, Doom's mob (owner), syndicate #225 995 144
    116th Midtown, 78th Market Plaza

Modern War: Doomnosee, East Coast Elite (officer), faction #444 903 980
    103rd Brazil*, 103rd Greenland, 54th Egypt, 53rd China

Kingdom Age: Krabat, Order of Dragon Knights (officer), guild #592 797 474
    12th Dragon's Roost