Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Fusion War!

Fusion War!

Well, I'm speechless. Gree listened to us again! They brought back fusion wars! And the prizes are even better!

Like I said, I'm speechless. I'm so happy right now. What do you guys think?
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Can you post a pic of the rewards? iOS hasn't shown the banner yet.

Maelstrom Irons 99/99
    Sky Majesty 99/99
    Arborsteel Vanguard 99/99
    Beastmaster 99/99
    Moontide Platemail 99/99
    Tectonic Mantle 99/99
    Blazeborne Vanguard 99/99
    Northerners 99/99

Quote Originally Posted by SkySD View Post
    Can you post a pic of the rewards? iOS hasn't shown the banner yet.
    Not sure how to post pics, but I know that top guild gets 25, #2 gets 20 #3 gets 15 (I think) and #4-10 get 12. I think the difference is one fusion boost from then on.

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Black - 25 Boosts and 25 Stones
    Gold - 20 Boosts and 20 Stones
    Silver - 15 Boosts and 15 Stones
    Bronze - 12 Boosts and 13 Stones
    Ribbon A - 10 Boosts and 12 Stones
    From there on out it goes down 1 boost and 1 stone

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    Black - 25 Boosts and 25 Stones
    Gold - 20 Boosts and 20 Stones
    Silver - 15 Boosts and 15 Stones
    Bronze - 12 Boosts and 13 Stones
    Ribbon A - 10 Boosts and 12 Stones
    From there on out it goes down 1 boost and 1 stone
    Thanks. I forgot about the stones.

yay for fusion boost wars!

and can I say, epic sig pic Sky!
    Zyntree Lvl 100+ (iOS)
    Guildwar Observer - retired
    The Red Phoenix- a Black Medal Guild.

Quote Originally Posted by bosskiller View Post
    Well, I'm speechless. Gree listened to us again! They brought back fusion wars! And the prizes are even better!

Like I said, I'm speechless. I'm so happy right now. What do you guys think?
    I think you're a little over-excited for a one day war that most people moderately compete for, knowing that a regular war will be coming (so they can conserve gems). And we've had fusion wars before, I just think they decided to mess with the schedule a bit so it lines up better for some reason. I don't think it was a grand "oh, the masses want a fusion war, lets give it to them"

But, its nice to see all the fire fusion boosts, as this leads most to think its a fire/fire-something epic in the works.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    I think you're a little over-excited for a one day war that most people moderately compete for, knowing that a regular war will be coming (so they can conserve gems). And we've had fusion wars before, I just think they decided to mess with the schedule a bit so it lines up better for some reason. I don't think it was a grand "oh, the masses want a fusion war, lets give it to them"

But, its nice to see all the fire fusion boosts, as this leads most to think its a fire/fire-something epic in the works.
    Well, I was more excited about the fact that they listened to us. But that could be I suppose.

It seems like the rewards are less than the past fusion wars, especially for lower levels, or am I just imagining it?

Quote Originally Posted by elsamu View Post
    It seems like the rewards are less than the past fusion wars, especially for lower levels, or am I just imagining it?
    Not sure about lower ranks, but increased from 20 for the winners in the last fusion blitz war.
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...t=fusion+blitz

I am glad they listened too, bosskiller, but not surprised or excited. This was what GREE did before making the last two guild wars as fights for epic armours side by side, and draining our money (as usual). This war was a long time coming.
    IGN: Aragorn (Lv300+, Android)
    Guild: Unicorn Stampede

PM me on Line Messenger (id: aragon27) if you are interested in joining the herd!

im confused, when did they took down the fusion wars?

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxilated View Post
    im confused, when did they took down the fusion wars?
    Normally it's Epic War - Fusion War - Epic War - Fusion War etc. etc.

But last two wars were Epic Wars, so a lot of people thought they no longer did Fusion Wars.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

Guess its a good thing. Though i personally dont need the boosts. Snakeskin and Beard farming is quite easy.

Still free boosts to those who aint paying to be top 10#.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

Anyone see the banner they had up right when they announced the war? It was an epic+ armor reward banner. The armor was blacked out, but resembled dragon tamers because it had a whip. There were also dragons flying in back ground and it seemed to be fire/wind or fire/earth themed. A few minutes later the blitz banner replaced it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyntree View Post
    yay for fusion boost wars!

and can I say, epic sig pic Sky!
    agreed on both
    Eldaran
    GM The Red Phoenix
    Phoenix Knights Alliance