Outstanding Customer Service from Gree! Stephen is The Man. Great service. - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Outstanding Customer Service from Gree! Stephen is The Man. Great service.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I have contacted support my fair share of times and they always respond back in a reasonable time. I got a account transfer in less than 24 hrs 2 days before the last war. So far so good for me

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I had my account transferred twice. It took two and half weeks the first time and four hours the second time.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Infected View Post
    I've contacted support twice over the past twelve months... and both times I was very satisfied with the response time and results... it would be interesting to see a Gree customer service satisfaction survey... the results may surprise people... I bet it would look something like this...

Satisfied ---> 80%
    Not Satisfied ---> 20%

The 80/20 rule... gotta love it...

It is the Squeaky Wheel Effect (SWE) that paints a portrait of illusion...
    ii wish this was the case. but its seriously not

Lurker
    Post Count

Interesting

I bought a new ipad, submitted ALL information over 2 weeks ago, still not transferred. Interesting how they decide (or when) to help. Not on the praise bandwagon yet...until resolved.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I had a great track record with support so far. I lost my main account transferring it from iPad to my iPod touch (back when we could do it ourselves), I've sold a lvl 6 oil rig, sold a level 5 curragh, and each time they've gotten back to me with good results. It took about a week each time, but I don't mind the wait at all.

Job well done so far, at least in my eyes.
    Are you in a small faction trying to grow and buy bonuses? Send me a private message, I'm willing to help out. 270M IPH.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockworstface View Post
    I purchased a new iPhone and needed my old level 93 account transferred to the new iPhone. Sent in a support ticket on Sunday 11/10/13 around 7pm est. Around 7:10pm est...10 minutes later Stephen from Gree emailed me that everything was all set and taken care of. I couldn't ask for better service. Thank you again Stephen and Gree! You guys are the best.

Stephen IS THE MAN! He has also helped me out with an issue that I had.

Post Count

Customer Service

haven't had to many problems, but when I have. I would like better communication than the standard, we know and we are working on it.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Can you send me Stephens contact info because I am getting the 'usual' silence from Gree and cannot speak so highly...