Outstanding Customer Service from Gree! Stephen is The Man. Great service.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Outstanding Customer Service from Gree! Stephen is The Man. Great service.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Thumbs up Outstanding Customer Service from Gree! Stephen is The Man. Great service.

I purchased a new iPhone and needed my old level 93 account transferred to the new iPhone. Sent in a support ticket on Sunday 11/10/13 around 7pm est. Around 7:10pm est...10 minutes later Stephen from Gree emailed me that everything was all set and taken care of. I couldn't ask for better service. Thank you again Stephen and Gree! You guys are the best.

Post Count
    or.. you could just restore your old phone onto the new phone and be done that way.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by partcrash View Post
    or.. you could just restore your old phone onto the new phone and be done that way.
    Regardless, good job by customer support!

Who doesn't want CDR Shepard as an ally? 543 668 387 - If you're not an ally, you're a rival!

LoW Recruiting! http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...95#post1235395

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Customer support has its limits.
    And those limits are usually something the developers themselves have to fix which doesn't take a week. It takes 4 months.

Post Count
    It's good to know they just randomly pick a ticket to answer instead of working from oldest to newest.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Congrats. I sent mine in before yours and still isn't restored yet. Only been 28 hrs so I'm not trying to complain (I know it sounds that way)...More wondering the logic. Maybe because I have Android? Luck of the draw?

******update****** account restored this morning. 40 hrs for a transfer. Not too shabby
    Last edited by Arc Burn; 11-12-2013 at 05:09 AM. Reason: update

Player Experience
    Post Count
    It's always great to receive positive feedback, please keep it coming.

If you need any assistance or have any questions, please continue to contact Support and we ensure you that someone there will address the issue.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    It's always great to receive positive feedback, please keep it coming.If you need any assistance or have any questions, please continue to contact Support and we ensure you that someone there will address the issue.
    Hello Admin

What do you do if you can't contact support?? My customer support was suspended.
    Why? I don't know, perhaps because I expected to be treated like a valued customer.

Perhaps being in a top 10 faction maybe I don't spend enough.......

Perhaps I expected to be treated with respect.

What do you do if no one replies to your private messages... Ever....

How can a paying customers support be suspended without cause or any explanation?

Is this great customer service....?

Who do I contact ?

Please explain
    Last edited by rrnj6890; 11-11-2013 at 06:28 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    For every positive story there is at least 100 negative ones... lol
    Glad you were lucky and had the 1 in 100 lol
    100k atk
    109k def
    355k IPH

Banned
    Post Count
    I sent one in last week Wednesday. Just got a generic "alright I'll take care of you eventually" email. Awesome. Shall I send in 100 more? Maybe you'll hear me then! Lol of course I won't.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    It's always great to receive positive feedback, please keep it coming.

If you need any assistance or have any questions, please continue to contact Support and we ensure you that someone there will address the issue.
    If more of the staff would actually help with tickets then I'm sure there would be more positive feedback.

Post Count

Service

Greed better frame this post most services is piss poor.♌🔱 that's what I found with my experience with greed.

Olympic Peninsula - Washington State - USA
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I've contacted support twice over the past twelve months... and both times I was very satisfied with the response time and results... it would be interesting to see a Gree customer service satisfaction survey... the results may surprise people... I bet it would look something like this...

Satisfied ---> 80%
    Not Satisfied ---> 20%

The 80/20 rule... gotta love it...

It is the Squeaky Wheel Effect (SWE) that paints a portrait of illusion...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    A month ago I lost a faction mate that has been with me for over a year. His phone was stolen and support couldn't get it together long enough to switch his account to his new phone. After months of trying he gave up and quit.

It took my faction leader 14 days to get his account switched from a broken phone. Gree demanded screen shots of his profile to prove it was his account. When I went threw my allies and found him then took a screen shot for him Gree then said that his account must be fine if he was able to get a screen shot.

If they would just figure out how to transfer a simple account I would be happy.

A while back when I was hit with the android glitch that kicked people out of their factions but the factions still showed them as members I sent in several tickets. I have yet to hear anything back on any of them. I didn't even get a form letter tell me they wouldn't help.

I still haven't got a response to the two tickets I put in about me not getting my war rewards from 3 wars ago.

ok, lets see that long list of good things to balance out my bad list. 80/20 smh
    Last edited by JDub; 11-12-2013 at 01:10 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Gree, can you please transfer my account. Go ahead ask me for any proof you need. How much xp I have, how much time I have left on my vault for the next upgrade, what are my bonuses, how much gold do I have, anything! Just transfer it! Apparently you can do it! So then do it!