How do the same 3 people keep attacking me? Help please. - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: How do the same 3 people keep attacking me? Help please.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    I'm much more likely to believe OP left some idiot a link at some point in time and came to the forums to cry about it than I am to believe that some hacker created 3 different similar accounts all 12-13 levels above him just so they could hit him repeatedly all day while they run around in circles on their unicycles juggling chainsaws or something.
    You lack credibility and experience in this department. Do a search for "Agent Smith" and take a look at those threads. This isn't anything new. The similar/unimproved hood is a pretty good clue that these are botted accounts meant to do exactly that. Welcome to the forums, though!

#smug
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Post Count
    I don't get the issue, if they're not robbing u, and not taking ur money, does it matter that they are attacking you, ur win lose kd ratio too important?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    You lack credibility and experience in this department. Do a search for "Agent Smith" and take a look at those threads. This isn't anything new. The similar/unimproved hood is a pretty good clue that these are botted accounts meant to do exactly that. Welcome to the forums, though!

#smug
    You forgot to throw out one of your "hurr durr, I'm the Lupo of game mechanics" remarks.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    this guy is (now i guess was) in my syn. just drop your mafia.

check the number of mafia they have, and drop some people and they won't be able to hit you anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ploop View Post
    this guy is (now i guess was) in my syn. just drop your mafia.

check the number of mafia they have, and drop some people and they won't be able to hit you anymore
    My mafia size is 455... the 3 accounts hitting me mafia sizes are 255 and 250 and 250 :/

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmymanfunfun View Post
    My mafia size is 455... the 3 accounts hitting me mafia sizes are 255 and 250 and 250 :/
    ohh, then they are hacking or there is a glitch in the rivals list. hard to believe 3 accounts,all owned by the same person, 20 levels over you can find you like that, might be hackers. no way to tell
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Consistent Contributor jesseawill's Avatar
    Post Count
    Jimmy,

I know it can be a pain seeing the same names on your news feed. I imagine it can be sort of weird when you didn't knowingly (they could have changed their names by spending the gold to do so...just to mess with you) leave them a link. However, if they aren't getting anything from you, just ride it out. It will eventually end if in fact they are getting you via the news feed. Now if they are somehow hacking and getting you...well, pack a lunch, keep banking and collect on time because you are in for a LONG ONE.

Post Count
    You forgot to throw out one of your "hurr durr, I'm the Lupo of game mechanics" remarks.
    Deus ex machina

Post Count
    Buy more henchmen. That's probably your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    And you forgot that people's news got wiped after the server shutdown. That happened to me too. But keep digging that hole to put your credibility in!
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    And you forgot that people's news got wiped after the server shutdown. That happened to me too. But keep digging that hole to put your credibility in!
    You're right, everything the OP says is factual, and there's no possible way he could be possibly be mistaken about leaving some idiot a link.

Edit: forgot to add, 19k XP (the difference between a level 27 and a level 43) is impossibly huge, and it is literally impossible for anyone to gain that much XP in such an obviously short time. There certainly aren't any limited-time "quests" every few days which dump huge amounts of XP, either. That would be ridiculous.
    Last edited by BigMoney; 11-12-2013 at 11:38 PM.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    You're right, everything the OP says is factual, and there's no possible way he could be possibly be mistaken about leaving some idiot a link.

Edit: forgot to add, 19k XP (the difference between a level 27 and a level 43) is impossibly huge, and it is literally impossible for anyone to gain that much XP in such an obviously short time. There certainly aren't any limited-time "quests" every few days which dump huge amounts of XP, either. That would be ridiculous.
    Once more. News got wiped after server shutdown. All links from before would disappear, so your hypothesis is only valid if the attacks from these accounts ceased at that time. The OP says he hadn't attacked anybody in weeks, which is consistent for a camper.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Once more. News got wiped after server shutdown. All links from before would disappear, so your hypothesis is only valid if the attacks from these accounts ceased at that time. The OP says he hadn't attacked anybody in weeks, which is consistent for a camper.
    Please refer to:
    You're right, everything the OP says is factual

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Please refer to:
    Took that as sarcastic, going by the rest of it

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Still waiting

Still waiting to see some screenshots of this.