How do the same 3 people keep attacking me? Help please. - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: How do the same 3 people keep attacking me? Help please.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Wrong again.

Just leave it BM. Your Peach Pimples thread is the sort that rightfully got you big respect on the forum, but on this one you just come across like some crazy freak.
    You can't tell me I'm wrong "again" when you don't know what you're talking about. I know for a fact the syndicate he is in at the moment, and for the third time, just because the OP says something doesn't make it true. At least this allegation I can prove, but I don't know why everything needs to turn into a giant pissing match here. Do you really need screenshots?

Edit: had you read the topic, OP already said he joined a syndicate midway through it, so it's especially dumb to try to rebut my post with his very first, outdated, post.
    Last edited by BigMoney; 11-16-2013 at 03:14 AM.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Jimmy's quote in my last was from page 5 of this thread, which you could discover by tapping/clicking on the little arrow. Find me one since then where he says he's joined a syndicate.

So, you claim to know that he is in a syndicate and to have proof? Such fixation to hunt down one lowly player in a game with hundreds of thousands doing it. And such hate over a silly game. Anyone would think you're involved. I'm done with this pointless circular discussion.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    he was in our syn, but when we(I) found out he was looking for a new one, he said he was looking for one worthy of his donations, we kicked him, he must have found a new one already.

does seem really suspicious about the attacks though
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Prominent Poet
    (noun) lo•ca•tion [loh-key-shuh n] a place of settlement, activity or residence.
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by alex6789 View Post
    And what about the 27 in the screen shot in their hood, but the stats screen shows 46 and 47? what's up with that?
    I don't really think you know how the game works... lol
    Proud Leader of CCKkillers
    Join room [cck recruiting] on palringo, and we can talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach139 View Post
    @ CCKalDAY: Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    thanks CCKallday
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    I wish I could punch this thread in the face

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ploop View Post
    he was in our syn, but when we(I) found out he was looking for a new one, he said he was looking for one worthy of his donations, we kicked him, he must have found a new one already.

does seem really suspicious about the attacks though
    Lol. That wasn't meant to be malicious. I just needed a syn that would boost my stats higher. The reason I'm able to join some higher ranking crews even though I am low level and relatively low attack/def, is that I can contribute big money. (By the way, that's "big money" as in large donations- NOT virgin losers.)

It's true, I did join a new syndicate since this thread was started.
    It's also true that BigMoney likely dwells in a dark, damp basement with little more than hot pockets and cheetos as sustenance.
    Do people even take him or his posts seriously? The last several pages I've just been scrolling past them.
    Only replying about the syndicate issue because of SM.

Also, the attacks are slower incoming as they were, but they still remain. Unfortunately I spoke too soon.
    Last edited by Jimmymanfunfun; 11-16-2013 at 04:16 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    So, you claim to know that he is in a syndicate and to have proof? Such fixation to hunt down one lowly player in a game with hundreds of thousands doing it. And such hate over a silly game. Anyone would think you're involved. I'm done with this pointless circular discussion.
    Hahaha. THIS.
    Gives you a pretty good idea of this little man's existence.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmymanfunfun View Post
    Lol. That wasn't meant to be malicious. I just needed a syn that would boost my stats higher. The reason I'm able to join some higher ranking crews even though I am low level and relatively low attack/def, is that I can contribute big money. (By the way, that's "big money" as in large donations- NOT virgin losers

Also, the attacks are slower incoming as they were, but they still remain. Unfortunately I spoke too soon.
    it's okay, lol. we had better bonuses than you though, by screenshot looks like your stats went down
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE is incompetent View Post
    Well aren't you a big man, flapping your mouth after BM is banned. So brave.
    BigMoney violated forum rules and was banned. Although his immense contribution to Crime City will probably not improve the world, we all respect him for his wasted time and effort spent on this game. He will be missed, especially by me.

Assault & Flattery made the signature above. She will be missed.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_ View Post
    BigMoney violated forum rules and was banned. Although his immense contribution to Crime City will probably not improve the world, we all respect him for his wasted time and effort spent on this game. He will be missed, especially by me.
    Brilliant!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hearts View Post
    Brilliant!
    I think you need to sign a few more of your alternate accounts in to agree with yourself, that'll show 'em.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    it's okay, lol. we had better bonuses than you though, by screenshot looks like your stats went down
    Hmmm. What syn. were you?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Yaps ......

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_ is a faggot View Post
    I think you need to sign a few more of your alternate accounts in to agree with yourself, that'll show 'em.
    Haha my thoughts, exactly.
    I have no idea who BM is. All i know is that BM is also an acronym for "bowl movement".

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmymanfunfun View Post
    Haha my thoughts, exactly.
    I have no idea who BM is. All i know is that BM is also an acronym for "bowl movement".

lolololololololol or big mangina

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yaps ......
    Oh. That seemed like a cool enough crew, and I wrote down the syn. code so I would remember it. I was hoping I could get in with a crew with some super stat boosters so that these 3 accounts wouldn't be able to hit me anymore. Even if it was just a temporary boost.
    So far no luck with that though.