Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Another glitch

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness Slayer View Post
    Since the day Guild Wars started for Android, Knights and Dragons has been laggy, glitchy, and a total waste of time. They give us a half-started game and, stupidly, we all put tons of money into it. We all should have known that this game was flaw when the top guild in Guild Wars had 3 times more points than the next guild under them. Any game that will give one group of people advantage like that, isn't worth anymore of my time!
    My recomendation for everyone, new players and old players alike, is to gtfo out while you still can. Go back to Candy Crushing.. at least it won't cost you your first born. lol
    Ok BYE, first-time poster.

This is pretty annoying. I submitted a ticket and still no response. It happened right before the war started.

Quote Originally Posted by knights View Post
    Ok BYE, first-time poster.
    I'm the leader of one of the original guilds on Android, Darkness Slayers. My account, Tampa, was banned until noon today for posting a screenshot of BMG members hacking my personal forum. So I'm not a noob talking.

Angry

Yeah I am annoyed that I spent money making my knights and guild better and now I cant play. I wasted all that money. If they dont fix this soon I am going to ask for every cent that I spent on this game refunded. This is just rediculous.

Quote Originally Posted by GoReiLLa View Post
    Yeah I am annoyed that I spent money making my knights and guild better and now I cant play. I wasted all that money. If they dont fix this soon I am going to ask for every cent that I spent on this game refunded. This is just rediculous.
    For that you'd have to try your bank. GREE sure as hell won't lol
    Gem Stock: 113
    Current Lineup:
    BKal+ MAX
    Combustion+ MAX
    Northerners MAX
    Maelstrom Irons+ MAX
    X3 Maelstrom Irons regular
    Beheamoth + MAX

Knight level 54
    12x lvl3 TrainingFields, 1x lvl3 monster Nest, 3x lvl 3 Forges.
    GM of GemXion

I should tell my bank that i just noticed the charges abd tell them i didnt approve any of them. Lol let my bank deal with gree.

probably cheaters and i doubt cheaters buy any gems. Good riddance.
    hmm, do you want to see my google wallet gree/funzio purchases? several hundreds because i can and i want to win this war...

look at yourself first before pointing fingers.

probably cheaters and i doubt cheaters buy any gems. Good riddance.
    Everyone that experiences issue with the game is a cheater now? Before you make assumptions about anyone you should know what you're talking about.
    Not playing ever again.

So basically they're robbing people? This just happened to me and I haven't found one resolution on the internet yet. Not one person who's said "oh hey. I contacted them and they got right back to me and resolved the issue promptly." Not one. I want my money back or this problem fixed. I will be pursuing this. And to the guy who assumed that those affected are "cheaters," shut your ignorant mouth. You'd be disgruntled too if someone picked your pocket.

dont hold your breath

ive been waiting for GREE to respond to my support ticket since i first started playing weeks ago by the time i get the gems i paid for we'll be vack in the dark ages!!!!

Umm ,are you still have this problem ? This game take so much from "ram" don't ask me what is the ram I have no idea but my friend told me to close all the other apps when I play knights and dragons and it work like magic super fast now ^_^
    the best guild ever UNTOUCHABLE
    T1 every weak, T3 when we slack.
    Touch for life.

Temporary Fix

Sorry to revive a dead thread. but I got this same error as well and found a temporary fix

Started happening about 2 weeks ago when a transaction failed to complete.
    then Transaction Error started popping up.
    I am still able to purchase after that but now the "product purchase error" randomly happens and keeps looping

I suspect its because a certain item is listed for purchase and the error transaction is causing this.

This is tied to the GooglePlay account that is on your phone.

A Temporary fix is to load another Google Account to the phone and remove the old one.
    But this will affect your other apps, contacts and your synced stuff... So you may want to try another phone and transfer using the bind feature.

I am still waiting for Gree to provide a permanent fix...
    KnD Name : gqhong
    Level : 100+
    Friend Code : WBG-XRF-XMF

KoT Collective Guilds :
    Knights of Thrones
    Khal of Tribes, Keepers of Thrones, Kobold of Trollshaw, Klingon os Targ