lol gree you sneaky tricksters making that 10th lockbox a 0.00001 success rate :p - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: lol gree you sneaky tricksters making that 10th lockbox a 0.00001 success rate :p

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Im Jahova View Post
    Or you could not waste gold on them.

This is my strategy.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tom73 View Post
    This is my strategy.
    Exactly, there's no point in not doing the case events when you can do them for free and complete it.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Im Jahova View Post
    Exactly, there's no point in not doing the case events when you can do them for free and complete it.
    I only have the level 7 prize so far. Still seeing I have only used toy cash it is a nice boost. 7k stats used to be quite a thing not long ago.

Consistent Contributor Curtis Snow's Avatar
    Post Count
    been stuck on 8/10 for 3 days now this is getting really annoying. ive opened atleast 60 crates for free and still havent hit 9.
    Level: 140
    Attack: 29M.
    Defense: 23.1m.
    IPh: 6621k
    Updated: May 30, 2014

Proud owner and first free player to obtain the "Hide the Evidence" Quick Getaway

Banned
    Post Count
    Appreciate the heads up but deff not surprised figured most get 10 cases had close to that % chance of getting #10. Advice, never spend gold on anything that has to do with gree and chance only on something that u actually calculate. Never gamble with gree u will always lose

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtis Snow View Post
    been stuck on 8/10 for 3 days now this is getting really annoying. ive opened atleast 60 crates for free and still havent hit 9.
    You are actually having extremely good luck opening crates if you have opened 60 for free. I have never come close to this.

The odds say 9 is coming soon.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tom73 View Post
    You are actually having extremely good luck opening crates if you have opened 60 for free. I have never come close to this.

The odds say 9 is coming soon.
    free as in cash opens i mean. :P

Proud owner and first free player to obtain the "Hide the Evidence" Quick Getaway

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    free as in cash opens i mean. :P
    I think she means u got 60 openings... That's pretty good. No better luck next time?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BAN90210 View Post
    I think she means u got 60 openings... That's pretty good. No better luck next time?
    ive prolly had 20 sblnts and 40 of the crappy items that come in the boxes. although i got that 1.4k car once that shocked me.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodgy83 View Post
    i got to 9/10 VERY fast. I probably only got 4 of the terrible consolation prizes haha Getting that last one was brutal though. I opened at least 40 cases. A syn member recommended that after each unsuccessful open i completely close the game and reopen. It worked for me. Could have been random but worth a shot.
    May I ask what "closing the game and reopening" does?

Banned
    Post Count

Lightbulb You feel lucky punk, do you?

They should make a bottom saying that, alternative make a roulette wheel where you spin it, and then it says how much gold they will take from you to get all ten.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    ive prolly had 20 sblnts and 40 of the crappy items that come in the boxes. although i got that 1.4k car once that shocked me.
    Nice I got the car also but still waitin on 10/10
    Some Guy Named Mike: Lvl 105 5100 atk

Post Count
    I got that car and about 4 useless prizes other than the 9 shoes, every other one has been SBLNT
    abandoned

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Got the first 6 on day one, and now I'm stuck on 7.... only cash openings

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stooboot View Post
    Appreciate the heads up but deff not surprised figured most get 10 cases had close to that % chance of getting #10. Advice, never spend gold on anything that has to do with gree and chance only on something that u actually calculate. Never gamble with gree u will always lose
    I started and finished with gold. Took me 20.00 worth of gold roughly. After i got 9 i tried two an hour apart then reset timer and opened again.... Voila. Did u see that unit... Worth it.
    Theres very little u can calculate with gree except how many hundreds of gold it will take to finish ltqs. For my money this is worth the CHANCE to drop 20 bucks and take my time opening them one at a time.
    The universe is hostile, so impersonal....devour to survive,so it is, so its always been....
    -MJK